Options

Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does seem to rely very heavily on Katie for material and as she said last week that they're due to give birth around the same time she's very helpfully revealed that Katie should still have a month to go too. Which makes announcing the news to the press in February a little over-eager for such a publicity shy, private person :rolleyes:

Chantelle made the same dig in her column which was to be expected and Alex has returned fire on both of them on Twitter. I found selling his ring to Now a fitting comment on the marriage as it all seemed to be arranged and played out for the benefit of the media so why not?
  • Options
    tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww poor Kelly, they looked so happy together too. Better to have found out now though so she doesn't waste any more time on him - what an idiot the man is. No doubt Katie will be crowing that she's always proved right but if she'd contacted Kelly privately she might have listened instead of using it to get one over on her in a public Twitter spat.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah Danielle,the serial footballer shag**r,the one who would go to the opening of a tent,the hypocrisy of this woman is astounding,it can't be easy seeing the light of day with her being so far up prices bleached backside.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »

Oh dear the vile Katie Price will love that!
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Katie was right about Danny Cipriani
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Katie was right about Danny Cipriani
    And she'll probably let us know that in her column,just like she took the credit for nigella leaving charles:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    And she'll probably let us know that in her column,just like she took the credit for nigella leaving charles:rolleyes:

I hope she does... ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she does... ;)
    The man is a serial womanizer it's not that hard to predict.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The man is a serial womanizer it's not that hard to predict.

Kelly didn't believe he would do it to her..I hope now she gets the emails from Katie and sees what he said about her..if as Katie said he was vile about her..it might make her walk away and stay away..
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price hasn't got anything to be proud of or brag about. Danny didn't want her either. A woman scorned and all that...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly didn't believe he would do it to her..I hope now she gets the emails from Katie and sees what he said about her..if as Katie said he was vile about her..it might make her walk away and stay away..

Betty, do you not see anything wrong with Katie publicly interfering in another couple's relationship that was no concern of hers? If she genuinely wanted to warn Kelly about Danny she could have done that privately. By broadcasting the details on Twitter as part of their feud she probably made it less likely for Kelly to end the relationship at the time as she wouldn't want to give Katie the satisfaction. And we still don't know the full details, we'll have to wait for Kelly's book ...
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's none of Thickie Price's business, and what she should do is stay out of it and keep her mouth shut! She should be concentrating on her own marriage and upcoming baby, not sh*t-stirring in other people's relationships!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Betty, do you not see anything wrong with Katie publicly interfering in another couple's relationship that was no concern of hers? If she genuinely wanted to warn Kelly about Danny she could have done that privately. By broadcasting the details on Twitter as part of their feud she probably made it less likely for Kelly to leave him as she wouldn't want to give Katie the satisfaction.

Katie doesn't do pwivate, she is an interfering old hag. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    It's none of Thickie Price's business, and what she should do is stay out of it and keep her mouth shut! She should be concentrating on her own marriage and upcoming baby, not sh*t-stirring in other people's relationships!:rolleyes:

If she was in love and happy with her husband and children she wouldn't care about anybody else or their lives. KP is bitter and twisted and is loving this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

She didn't make Cipriani cheat did she.??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She would have done given half a chance :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She would have done given half a chance :rolleyes:

He is the bad guy here ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is the bad guy here ..

Nobody is saying he isn't Betty. I'm just saying if DC had asked Katie if she wanted a secret tryst she would have been there like a rat up a drainpipe. If only to talk into a tape for her next life story!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody is saying he isn't Betty. I'm just saying if DC had asked Katie if she wanted a secret tryst she would have been there like a rat up a drainpipe. If only to talk into a tape for her next life story!

.are you claiming she would cheat on her husband..:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes I am ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I am ...
    Lol,without a shadow of a doubt,i would go as far as to say she has cheated on most of the men in her life(sue me katie)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol,without a shadow of a doubt,i would go as far as to say she has cheated on most of the men in her life(sue me katie)

Don't tempt her Val :eek: But as Danny's 'cheating' seems to consist of flirty/dirty texts (so far) Katie has plenty of form for that as well as 'over lapping' allegedly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hahahahahahahaha, sorry Betty but that's the funniest thing I've read in ages. Do you think her angelic little self is incapable of doing such a thing?