Options

Lady GaGa is so messy........Perez Hilton is a d**k

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She tweeted her fans, seemingly out of the blue, about the time Perez Hilton texted her, on the day of her accident, a picture of her in a wheelchair with the word karma written across it and Madonna pointing a gun at her head. Then she tells her fans not to be bothered by it.

Three things

1. Of course her fans are going to be bothered. If she didnt want them to be, why tweet about it? Especially now?

2. How did Perez get a picture of her in a wheelchair to alter it and send it to her on the day the accident first happened? Not even he works that fast. Hell, TMZ doesn't even work that fast. If it is true, he is disgusting.

3. How interesting that she just so happened to decide to tell the world this information on Madonna's birthday and when she has her new single to sell.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think you need to lay off the conspiracy theory websites - this is a really weird thread
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    2. How did Perez get a picture of her in a wheelchair to alter it and send it to her on the day the accident first happened? Not even he works that fast. Hell, TMZ doesn't even work that fast.

Could be done in like 5 minutes :confused:
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    The wheelchair pic will be when she did a performance in a wheelchair (another stunt) before the incident, hence him calling it karma.

Don't like either of them personally.
  • Options
    RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

2. How did Perez get a picture of her in a wheelchair to alter it and send it to her on the day the accident first happened? Not even he works that fast. Hell, TMZ doesn't even work that fast. If it is true, he is disgusting.

Think she is in a wheelchair in the papparazzi video?
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No fan of Gaga but Perez really is a dick!!! :eek: :( :mad:
  • Options
    Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The wheelchair picture was from the Paparazzi music video.

Gaga gets a hard time, she's a nice girl (even if all the performance and 'art' blurs it)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt know that is where the picture was from. How twisted can somebody be? It's so weird how he is always going around saying he doesn't want to be a bully.
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Thought Perez was her biggest fan?
    Did they split up?
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Perez is indeed a vile creature but Gaga was only too happy to be his best friend when he was bigging her up/furthering her career so they sort of deserve each other. And how weird that she only tweets this now, when her single is crashing and burning in the charts. Especially after previously instructing her Little Monsters to ignore him. Not to mention encouraging the same creatures to multi buy her single and provide proof of purchases the other day with the 'winner' getting to meet her personally.
  • Options
    kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She tweeted her fans, seemingly out of the blue, about the time Perez Hilton texted her, on the day of her accident, a picture of her in a wheelchair with the word karma written across it and Madonna pointing a gun at her head. Then she tells her fans not to be bothered by it.

Three things

1. Of course her fans are going to be bothered. If she didnt want them to be, why tweet about it? Especially now?

3. How interesting that she just so happened to decide to tell the world this information on Madonna's birthday and when she has her new single to sell.

To be fair to Lady Gaga, her comments didn't come out of the blue. She was responding to Perez's behaviour over the last few days. If you look at his Twitter feed he's made dozens and dozens of negative comments about Gaga and the chart performance of her new single, whilst also saying how amazing Katy Perry is.

This is the tweet she sent directly after the wheelchair one: "Please monsters do not be affected by someone like this NOTHING merits this kind of hatred. Im ok & I always survive. Ignore him. Just Dance"

I'm not even a Gaga fan, but I don't think she deserves any of the blame here. Perez's tweets were inflammatory and I'm sure he was looking to get a reaction out of her.
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    kryskrys wrote: »
    To be fair to Lady Gaga, her comments didn't come out of the blue. She was responding to Perez's behaviour over the last few days. If you look at his Twitter feed he's made dozens and dozens of negative comments about Gaga and the chart performance of her new single, whilst also saying how amazing Katy Perry is.

This is the tweet she sent directly after the wheelchair one: "Please monsters do not be affected by someone like this NOTHING merits this kind of hatred. Im ok & I always survive. Ignore him. Just Dance"

I'm not even a Gaga fan, but I don't think she deserves any of the blame here. Perez's tweets were inflammatory and I'm sure he was looking to get a reaction out of her.

Knowing her fan base like she does and their propensity to go ape sh*t when someone criticises their Mother Monster :rolleyes:, why would she even tweet such an inflammatory thinsg about Perez and then ask them to ignore him? :confused: it's all about sympathy sales I'm afraid. She'd already tried the disgraceful 'multi buy' competition and even that wasn't working. You only have to look at her tweets since the song started failing to see that she's as obsessed with being #1 as any of her more deranged fans.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    konebyvax wrote: »
    Knowing her fan base like she does and their propensity to go ape sh*t when someone criticises their Mother Monster :rolleyes:, why would she even tweet such an inflammatory thinsg about Perez and then ask them to ignore him? :confused: it's all about sympathy sales I'm afraid. She'd already tried the disgraceful 'multi buy' competition and even that wasn't working. You only have to look at her tweets since the song started failing to see that she's as obsessed with being #1 as any of her more deranged fans.

Quite Perez is a bit of a tool but I'm under no illusions about her either and find her very annoying in her quest to shock and supposedly push artistic boundaries:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    A total ******** mocks an attention seeker. They'd both be better avoiding each other but alas celebrities wouldn't do that.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kryskrys wrote: »

Is he 12??????!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate Perez but this supposed text was private SHE made it public, knowing fully well what her bat shit mental fans are like. & just in time to promote her under whelming & under performing shit single.
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gaga is getting desperate. New single being outsold by Katy Perry. Even before her injury her BTW tour was flopping insanely. In certain South American territories she resorted to giving away tickets to fans. People are tiring of her antics.
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pair of idiots. Both as bad as each other. She's just more passive-aggressive about it than he is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woah, it's all kicked off on twitter with these two now. Some Gaga fans saw Prez in her apartment building and she got all dramatic demanding to know if it was true, then had a hissy fit accusing him of stalking her and insisting she's a human being. He's said that he was just apartment hunting, but accused her of being cruel to people she worked with and sabotaging other artists (surely he was implicit in that though?) and then made some comments about drugs ruining people.

I can't work out if this is all just a publicity stunt or they just need to keep their problems to themselves. I'm not a fan of either particularly, but they've both gone down in my estimation now. I will say the messages he is getting from some of her fans are disgusting though, he's retweeted at least two threats to kill his baby son.
  • Options
    Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw the twitter stuff Perez had going this morning... Does seem like there is something going on behind scenes, and GaGa has always struck me as possibly a little rude/obnoxious. But I don't know her personally.

But no matter how awful anything Perez may or may not have said and done, he does not deserve some of the hideous tweets coming his way. Homophobic slurs, death threats and threats against his child, abuse aimed at the child. This is not right.
  • Options
    Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems Gaga is not in the mood for Perez talk today :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aTIDVtCslGU

Her reaction is quite funny actually :D
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diane_Rob wrote: »
    It seems Gaga is not in the mood for Perez talk today :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aTIDVtCslGU

Her reaction is quite funny actually :D

Think it's the best thing she could've done. Her faces are giggle-worthy though, like you said. :D
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woah, it's all kicked off on twitter with these two now. Some Gaga fans saw Prez in her apartment building and she got all dramatic demanding to know if it was true, then had a hissy fit accusing him of stalking her and insisting she's a human being. He's said that he was just apartment hunting, but accused her of being cruel to people she worked with and sabotaging other artists (surely he was implicit in that though?) and then made some comments about drugs ruining people.

I can't work out if this is all just a publicity stunt or they just need to keep their problems to themselves. I'm not a fan of either particularly, but they've both gone down in my estimation now. I will say the messages he is getting from some of her fans are disgusting though, he's retweeted at least two threats to kill his baby son.

That's just beyond disgusting, and if GaGa had any decency she would say so. If I was a celebrity, I wouldn't want anybody who behaved that way to be my fan, I wouldn't like the idea of being admired by somebody like that.

And what is this now, that people seem to think that the appropriate response to anything they don't agree with are threats to kill/rape the person in question or members of their family?
  • Options
    Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm no fan of Gaga, but Perez in a parasitic piece of shit; a talentless, pointless nomark who offers the grand total of zero to life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Both of them are vile people.

Perez makes his living off winding up other people and spreading their private lives about the Internet with no remorse.

Gaga exploits her fans, some of whom are 12 years old or younger, into buying multiple copies of her new single in order to increase their chances of winning a silly competition when it's really just a trick to boost her poor sales figures for her really terrible new single. Gaga claims to be the queen of the 'gays' but in reality it is said she couldn't give a flying hoot about homosexuals and their struggles. She just uses it all to sell more records. She's just as much a parasite as Hilton is.

As for her craziness, people got fed up of her a while ago now. She's pushed the boundaries as far as they can be pushed and now she's crossing them in order to stay in the headlines. People are tired of it all. There's fun crazy and then there's tedious crazy. Gaga has been tedious for at least a year already. She's wasting her talent away by trying to be a standout on looks alone, she should have let her music do the talking. She's going to pay a big price for it.
  • Options
    Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least Gaga has a semblance of talent in writing and performing catchy pop songs.

Perez is just pure shit. He's made a career out of harassing male celebs to come out as gay whether they are, or not, and drawing spunky knobs of papped photos of celebs along with some catty remark which exudes bitterness and jealousy.