Watch Dogs confirmed for Wii U

Comments

• SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MD1500 wrote: »

This game will make excellent use of the #wiiu #gamepad ... Day1 purchase!!! /excited :cool:
  • barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    This game will make excellent use of the #wiiu #gamepad ... Day1 purchase!!! /excited :cool:

I agree. Definitely getting it for the Wii U because the Gamepad integration should be great. Looking forward to this.
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    not gonna look pretty though :-P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alternate wrote: »
    not gonna look pretty though :-P

It'll look just as good (if not better) then the ps3 / xbox360 versions ... The wiiu is technically superior so why shouldn't it? :confused:
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    It'll look just as good (if not better) then the ps3 / xbox360 versions ... The wiiu is technically superior so why shouldn't it? :confused:

Compared to the PC and next gen versions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alternate wrote: »
    Compared to the PC and next gen versions.

Ah! I understand now ;) ... I honestly don't think the WiiU version will be that radically different (if ubisoft do a proper job) & using the gamepad will more then make up for any shortcomings!!! (naturally I'm not an expert & could be talking shite :rolleyes: ... Maybe binarydad could give us his opinion on the matter) :o
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    It'll be interesting to see how this turns out on the Wii U compared to the PC/PS4/next Xbox version.

I'm hoping the Wii U can hold its own & not turn into another Wii, being lower powered & getting inferior ports
  • JaiJaiJaiJai Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    It'll be interesting to see how this turns out on the Wii U compared to the PC/PS4/next Xbox version.

I'm hoping the Wii U can hold its own & not turn into another Wii, being lower powered & getting inferior ports

If ported with a bit of love and time it can sit proudly next to the PS4/XBOX3/PC versions no doubt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JaiJai wrote: »
    If ported with a bit of love and time it can sit proudly next to the PS4/XBOX3/PC versions no doubt.
    Never will.

Open world games are a RAM eater and the Wii U just doesn't have enough RAM to even come close to the PC, PS4 and 720 versions.

It has more than PS3 and 360, so should be better than those.