The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

Comments

• georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Good morning :)

I'm feeling somewhat old these days - I don't even know what BIB means :o:cool:

Come on Mugs :o

:cool: You Need to get down with the kidsssssssss :cool:

its a techno music rave gig :p

p.s D.S please note the page no. hint hint new thread ;) what do you think :D
  • Lena JLena J Posts: 2,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning :)

I'm feeling somewhat old these days - I don't even know what BIB means :o:cool:

Morning everyone.:)

Joining you in the totally :confused::confused: the only bit I understood was Milton Keynes :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on Mugs :o

:cool: You Need to get down with the kidsssssssss :cool:

its a techno music rave gig :p

p.s D.S please note the page no. hint hint new thread ;) what do you think :D

Thankyou georgy for helping out a poor old decrepit wrinkly with an explanation.

Techno music rave gig eh? :confused::p

Sorry thats me that's a decrepit wrinkly not muggins.:p
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lena J wrote: »
    Morning everyone.:)

Joining you in the totally :confused::confused: the only bit I understood was Milton Keynes :D

Now come on, don't be silly, NOBODY understands Milton Keynes :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Land of the concrete cow, lol.:D

OH lost his car there once. Parked it, made note he was opposite a McDonald's - only thing was there were numerous McDonald's there apparently and didn't have a clue which one he'd left near.:o:D

Parking guy told him he wasn't the first person to do that and probably wasn't the last.:p
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member

OH lost his car there once. Parked it, made note he was opposite a McDonald's - only thing was there were numerous McDonald's there apparently and didn't have a clue which one he'd left near.:o:D

Parking guy told him he wasn't the first person to do that and probably wasn't the last.:p

Sounds like an ideal place for John....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

hahaha :D
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member

all the new towns are a bit like that....have you ever been to harlow or stevenage.....

all the roundabouts look the same and its far too easy to get totally lost !!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just popped in. Enjoying the MK comments :D

Aren't you well past your sell by date on this particular thread???????

Hey DS.
    John's arrived in England now. Definitely time for a new thread for JJATers to celebrate ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kfb wrote: »
    Just popped in. Enjoying the MK comments :D

Aren't you well past your sell by date on this particular thread???????

Hey DS.
    John's arrived in England now. Definitely time for a new thread for JJATers to celebrate ;):D

There was a tweet yesterday between DS and DSforums about the BB eviction and one mod working last night, so perhaps they are under-staffed!
    Forum Member
    There was a tweet yesterday between DS and DSforums about the BB eviction and one mod working last night, so perhaps they are under-staffed!

They had enough staff to clean us
    twice :p
  • GiddykipperGiddykipper Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Dunno about a new thread. This one might be a bit battered, and I'm sure there's dirt under the rugs :eek:, but it's kind of comfy.:)
    Bit like an old pair of shoes - or that beanie that's seen better days, but somehow clings to your head in all the right ways :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dunno about a new thread. This one might be a bit battered, and I'm sure there's dirt under the rugs :eek:, but it's kind of comfy.:)
    Bit like an old pair of shoes - or that beanie that's seen better days, but somehow clings to your head in all the right ways :p

:D Don't worry, with this lot a new thread will be soooooooooo comfy immediately it's opened. :)

Just realised
    :eek: It will be Part 13! The more superstitious amongst you might want to take care. ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Don't worry, with this lot a new thread will be soooooooooo comfy immediately it's opened. :)

Just realised
    :eek: It will be Part 13! The more superstitious amongst you might want to take care. ;):D

At least we have avoided part 13 on friday the 13th!!
    Forum Member

Just realised

im not superstitious............nothing bad has ever happened to me on friday 13th.....

there are sometimes some pretty odd unexplained things that happen.....but I dont think this is about a particular day of the week

morning all.......

I like it here I can pop on quickly and get updated .....

but has anything much happened?
    Forum Member
    so john is up bright and early....and tweeting from mac donalds.....get your order in quick everyone!!
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Morning all.

Now, now, let's not forget that Milton Keynes is home to the Open University, close to Bletchley Park - and is more confusing to find yourself around than Spaghetti Junction.

So, John is in MacDonald's - am I surprised, no. I understand they do good breakfasts. Wonder if he will ever try anything new!

Hey, DS - about time for a new thread!!!

Thanks georgy for explaining things - sometimes I feel like Methusala. Hope we hear more news of John soon.
    Forum Member
    John is currently having a tweet fest .......talking to so many different people....

I think it started with him in MacDonalds offering to take a few orders....

.has gone through a few haters......who he is impressed with for remembering events from 2 years ago.....

and now has become a hello session for loads and loads of john supporters.....

go on JOhn tell us what you are really up to......please.....
  • GiddykipperGiddykipper Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    augusta92 wrote: »
    John is currently having a tweet fest .......talking to so many different people....

.has gone through a few haters......who he is impressed with for remembering events from 2 years ago.....

We may have no idea what he's up to - but he sounds happy and up for some fun :D

As he's being so upbeat, I think he has plans though. Can't wait!!!! ;)
    Forum Member
    We may have no idea what he's up to - but he sounds happy and up for some fun :D

Good afternoon to the jjat :p

i agree
    he does sound so upbeat
    happy like the old john at the beginning :D

and what a lovely way to start a sunday morning
    twitter was flying, so much teasing and laughter on my
    timeline, full of joy :D

and very funny :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon all, just a brief visit :) Good to see John tweeting, buying breakfast for everybody :D Talk tomorrow :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They had enough staff to clean us
    twice
    :p

Twice? Really, I must have missed that.:D
    :DDon't worry, with this lot a new thread will be soooooooooo comfy immediately it's opened. :)

What a lovely thing to say kfb. It always feels like home here.:)

As you say Giddykipper, a bit battered but kind of comfy.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »

Isn't it great augusta?
    Do I detect a slightly more mature approach? Nice one liners and not rising to the bait.:)

Sounds as though he's really enjoying himself, doesn't it?
    Good afternoon to the jjat :p

i agree
    he does sound so upbeat
    happy like the old john at the beginning :D

and what a lovely way to start a sunday morning
    twitter was flying, so much teasing and laughter on my
    timeline, full of joy :D

and very funny :p

I particularly liked - "Got it covered.. I'm not here patting wombats".

His turns of phrase always made me laugh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AFternoon JJAT still no new part then :( Oh well in better news John and his tweet fest I really have missed this ..maybe KFC or Subway tomorrow?
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Lol some funny tweets,he's such an early bird:eek:It's Sunday duhhh:D

Like his sarcastic tweets,here is hoping for more:D
This discussion has been closed.