Options

The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

Comments

• Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Hello thread:D

Congratulations Ucra on your award:DWhers is the champagne?:p

Hope you're all well.:-)X.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    afternoon all...

are we all ready to watch and enjoy eurovision?

well done to John for his award...

and if you havent read it....I can recommend highly ....the Hunger games.....its brilliant...and all about watching a game show......so highly relevant to us BB watchers !!!

I picked it up and have been glued to my book all day...and only came onto the computer to order the next couple of books in the trilogy......... isnt Amazon a wonderful thing....

talk later

love m xx

My daughter's just finished her copies and is leaving them here for me next week before she goes back to her summer job.
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Well done on the award Ucra :)
    ellemay wrote: »
    Congratulations Ucra really pleased for you.

John James made the top ten on the main forum Big Brother Hotness Ranking 2012.

well done
    what a splendid award to win ucra :D
    bblover wrote: »
    Hello thread:D

Congratulations Ucra on your award:DWhers is the champagne?:p

Hope you're all well.:-)X.

Thanks everyone.Congratulations to John James.bblover the champaigne was drank in your absence:p :onext time I will remember to keep some.:o
  • Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    ucra girl wrote: »
    Thanks everyone.Congratulations to John James.bblover the champaigne was drank in your absence:p :onext time I will remember to keep some.:o

Tut tut:eek::DWill keep that in mind;)
  • Options
    ellemayellemay Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bblover wrote: »
    Tut tut:eek::DWill keep that in mind;)

I could do with a glass of that champaigne i feel on a high this morning. I saw both my grandchildren on 4d scans yesterday what an experience it was.

I wonder if John is over here yet. By the way two mentions of John by Josie. Both mentions to me seemed a bit jokey. The dancing one and the ejector seat. What does anyone else think.?
  • Options
    nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Morning all.

Just finished washing covers for our sofa - out drying in the sun.

Congrats ucra and John James. Had a glass of champagne to celebrate.

Enjoying this weather but hope it doesn't get too hot.

Well, off to finish my book and then watch the French Open. Sad that it isn't on the BBC.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good afternoon one and all x
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    kfb wrote: »
    My daughter's just finished her copies and is leaving them here for me next week before she goes back to her summer job.

actually reading the Hunger games did make me think....

cos the romantic sub plot in it....is about the two sixteen year olds from district 12......pretending to...or actually having a romance/love story..within the context of the reality show...The Hunger games.....to save their lives , help them to win.....and to stop them having to kill each other....:eek:

having only read the first book....so far...its obvious that the boy is absolutely infatuated with the girl and has been for years........but what does the girl feel..??? Friendship and gratitude towards the boy...or real genuine feelings???

The book was published in 2008, so the ideas held within it must have been known ...to people before BB11?

to me it makes the idea of some kind of conspiracy theory a lot more likely than I had previously considered?

The coincidence of the JJJ relationship may just be that...a massive co incidence....or it might not be??

Id love to know if either John or josie had read...The Hunger Games before they went into BB11.....or if some of the producers had...and how much they played on or developed the theme...

what does anyone else think???

I still think elements of what I saw were genuine...but I can see more clearly why so many thought aspects were fake!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning all.

No Augusta, haven't read The Hunger Games. I don't read fantasy or science fiction so can't comment.

Hope everyone is keeping cool. Wonder where our favourite Aussie is now? Silence in this case is NOT golden.
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I could do with a glass of that champaigne i feel on a high this morning. I saw both my grandchildren on 4d scans yesterday what an experience it was.

I wonder if John is over here yet. By the way two mentions of John by Josie. Both mentions to me seemed a bit jokey. The dancing one and the ejector seat. What does anyone else think.?

wow thats fantastic
    no wonder you are on a high :D

congrats :p

morning jjat
    hello
    its very quiet in here
    are you all sunbathing :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good afternoon :)

I haven't seen the ejector seat one. I do think the response to the tweet about John re he couldn't dance, etc., was the best way to deal with a query regarding him, humour.
  • Options
    woodyraewoodyrae Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! :p:D

not that i'm a john stalker or nothing but slightly excited Mr. P will be visiting the uk soon! :D

By excited, i mean in a sane yaaaaay way! not a sit rocking in the corner rocking until i know he's landed on uk soil kinda way! :eek::o:p

But.......... Welcome back to johnny boy! and if your lurking it'd be ruuuuude not to by me a pressie from oz! a koala will do but i'll accept a kangaroo at a push as long as it is the original skippy! :p

ohh did i say hello? :eek: hey Jaters! i forgot to repost after the other day but i found my way back! hope you're all well and non crispy from the sun! :p:)
  • Options
    Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    woodyrae wrote: »
    IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! :p

not that i'm a john stalker or nothing but slightly excited Mr. P will be visiting the uk soon! :D

By excited, i mean in a sane yaaaaay way! not a sit rocking in the corner rocking until i know he's landed on uk soil kinda way! :eek::o:p

But.......... Welcome back to johnny boy! and if your lurking it'd be ruuuuude not to by me a pressie from oz! a koala will do but i'll accept a kangaroo at a push as long as it is the original skippy! :-p

ohh did i say hello? :eek: hey Jaters! i forgot to repost after the other day but i found my way back! hope you're all well and non crispy from the sun! :p:)

Hello woodyrae, great to see you, your post really made me smile :)
    Come on John! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Weather's cooling just a bit now, so I'm off to put some bedding plants in - just a few as 'highlights' - mainly I like lush green bushes and plants :)
  • Options
    woodyraewoodyrae Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Hello woodyrae, great to see you, your post really made me smile :)
    Come on John! :D

helloooo lindy! :D

my post was longer! i waved some pom poms but i had to delete that part because it didnt look right without the 11th smiley! :p

i accidentally stumbled onto a clip of john james the other night :o and it made me want his uk visit to hurry up :p

*clip may mean clips :o and noooooo i dont watch them all the time :o:p <
    that bits actually true! swears it* :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member

those scans are magical...when are your grandchildren due to arrive?

I think both of Josie s mentions of John were meant to be joky, which is good...but still no news......:(

we are missing you John.....:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! :p

But.......... Welcome back to johnny boy! and if your lurking it'd be ruuuuude not to by me a pressie from oz! a koala will do but i'll accept a kangaroo at a push as long as it is the original skippy! :p

I dont know...........but it is still only May........

John we are all getting excited....tell us when you are due to arrive....please....:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Good afternoon :)

I haven't seen the ejector seat one. I do think the response to the tweet about John re he couldn't dance, etc., was the best way to deal with a query regarding him, humour.

Josie was in the "loveitmag" a star in the van article. They asked who she would take in the van she said all the BB housemates she met on BB apart from John. She said she isnt talking to him any more but if he did come in the van she would have to put him in the ejector seat.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie was in the "loveitmag" a star in the van article. They asked who she would take in the van she said all the BB housemates she met on BB apart from John. She said she isnt talking to him any more but if he did come in the van she would have to put him in the ejector seat.

Huge sigh of relief coming from Oz, if the ex isn't being bitchy there must be an ulterior motive
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tooty wrote: »
    Huge sigh of relief coming from Oz, if the ex isn't being bitchy there must be an ulterior motive

HI Tooty i feel things are calming down or at least i hope so. For a bit now i thought her tweets concerning John were abit jokey. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! IS JOHN BACK YET! :p:D

ohh did i say hello? :eek: hey Jaters! i forgot to repost after the other day but i found my way back! hope you're all well and non crispy from the sun!)

Hi Woodyrae welcome to the JJat dont remember welcoming you.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    those scans are magical...when are your grandchildren due to arrive?

I think both of Josie s mentions of John were meant to be joky, which is good...but still no news......:(

we are missing you John.....:(

I'm glad im not the only one it seems a few of us saw it as joking.

These ultrasounds in 4d are magical they really are.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Okay, finally got back here :)

Glad to hear about the scans ellemay - I've never seen any 4D ones so can only imagine how wonderful they must be :)

Planted out antirrhinums, petunias, geraniums, lobelia and French marigolds. Hoping to get some fuchsia tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing them grow and flower - I hope :p

Watched some TV tonight - very unusual for me. Documentaries on football crowd violence and racism in Ukraine and Poland, plus a very interesting one about the invasions of Afghanistan by the British in the 19th century ......both depicting some nasty and brutish aspects of human behaviour :(

Have had a bad cold but gradually getting better :). Sleep should be part of the cure!!

So goodnight JJAT :yawn:

Sleep tight :sleep: :sleep:

All the best everyone :D

Lindy xx

Reading this back, my TV viewing does look like fun :eek: Just a coincidence it was all on in the same evening - honest
  • Options
    Forum Member
    HI Tooty i feel things are calming down or at least i hope so. For a bit now i thought her tweets concerning John were abit jokey. :)

Morning all.

I agree with you ellemay - unless of course Josie is worried that John might finally 'spill the beans' or try again for some kind of media career - not that it is likely, but never say never.

I just wish we'd hear some news.

Incidentally, reminder that we will be discussing THE HELP on the 8th June. I will post questions early in the morning so we can discuss them. Unless you would like me to post them on the 7th with discussion on the 8th.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nyannie wrote: »
    Morning all.

I agree with you ellemay - unless of course Josie is worried that John might finally 'spill the beans' or try again for some kind of media career - not that it is likely, but never say never.

I just wish we'd hear some news.

Incidentally, reminder that we will be discussing THE HELP on the 8th June. I will post questions early in the morning so we can discuss them. Unless you would like me to post them on the 7th with discussion on the 8th.

8th June is next week? I won't be able to do it, I haven't yet finished the book, but I can do that over next few days; however next week is Half Term so I don't know when I'm around/not around.
This discussion has been closed.