Options

Realistic judging lineups

13»

Comments

• Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Chris1964 wrote: »
    Well they are apparently talking to Kylie.

It makes me laugh when people slated Dannii for following Kylie and being in her shadow, yet Kylie is apparently going to Follow Dannii with a reality singing competition, but she would never get criticised. I like them both, but I find the hypocrisy about this funny:D
  • Options
    BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kylie going on this show might not be the worst idea for her, she isn't really relevant right now & how the kids control iTunes these days it may be difficult for her to get a huge comeback like Madonna did 1 million billion trillion times just in the last decade
  • Options
    cheesebigginscheesebiggins Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    BBC One just followed Kylie on Twitter, could it be a sign? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBC One just followed Kylie on Twitter, could it be a sign? ;)

That puts her at the top of the list for likely coaches next year

Any other singers/type stars BBC One recently followed on Twitter?
  • Options
    Grof_GriffGrof_Griff Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    I doubt Kylie would sign up.

She spoke out about reality TV judging before and said she wouldn't do it as she'd take the light away from Dannii, and there'd be comparisons, just like when they were both singing.

I don't see it happening.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grof_Griff wrote: »

She spoke out about reality TV judging before and said she wouldn't do it as she'd take the light away from Dannii, and there'd be comparisons, just like when they were both singing.

Eh but it's a different type of judging on this show in a way, and Dannii's in Australia & is happy there, Kylie could use the publicity since she's bringing out new stuff next year by Jay Z I think & could use this as a boost since it helped Maroon 5 & Christina Aguilera relevant there again, here in UK The Script got a no1 & will got 2 with two other top 5 landers, Jesse's doing well & Tom would benefit the same, if he bothered to release new singles

I don't see her on it as all but confirmed like Sharon earlier in the year but not unlikely
  • Options
    Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    Eh but it's a different type of judging on this show in a way, and Dannii's in Australia & is happy there, Kylie could use the publicity since she's bringing out new stuff next year by Jay Z I think & could use this as a boost since it helped Maroon 5 & Christina Aguilera relevant there again, here in UK The Script got a no1 & will got 2 with two other top 5 landers, Jesse's doing well & Tom would benefit the same, if he bothered to release new singles

I don't see her on it as all but confirmed like Sharon earlier in the year but not unlikely

Yeah because everyone can see this panel next year will-Kylie-Tom-Jay z :rolleyes:

Realistic panel for next year is . Will-Rita ora-Tom-quite unknown singer ?
  • Options
    penguinpersonpenguinperson Posts: 16,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grof_Griff wrote: »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2013/voice-minogue.html

It has.
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :cry::cry:
  • Options
    DalwhatDalwhat Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Fap to the Kylie.

What about Alex Turner to replace Danny O'Nnnoying?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah because everyone can see this panel next year will-Kylie-Tom-Jay z :rolleyes:

Realistic panel for next year is . Will-Rita ora-Tom-quite unknown singer ?

Err I didn't say JayZ was gonna be on the panel : facepalm:

Oh & Kylie's confirmed ;)
  • Options
    Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    Err I didn't say JayZ was gonna be on the panel : facepalm:

Oh & Kylie's confirmed ;)

Sorry just read it back now . I see you put by Jay Z . I was shocked that Kylie is doing the voice tbh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry just read it back now . I see you put by Jay Z . I was shocked that Kylie is doing the voice tbh

I am too, if someone told me after the final this year that she would do it, I would of laughed,

But I do like the show & want it to be a success as it is in America

People thinking about the next coach, some say it has to be big while others say just an unknown guy

My guesses it could go either way

- Big star doing it - Liam Gallagher (everyone laughs but think, he isn't as big being in Beady Eye as was Oasis & did perform on the show last year so maybe?)

Or

- Low key rocker most likely Simon Neil from Biffy Clyro or some thing like that, along with a new host/s announced (cant see Holly returning)