Options

X Factor UK - Season 10 Official Judges Houses Spoilers

Comments

• Options
    rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do Jason , Andrea or Lorna not make lives? Those 3 overs were awesome on the show just then
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »
    Looool. But why would Melanie tell your friend who is a flight attendant at Ryanair, are they related or something :confused:

ok, everyone can have their opinion, not long till we all find out for sure, but don't all rush at once to apologise
  • Options
    hannah_337hannah_337 Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rather than all this arguing and speculation, does anyone actually have spoilers for the final 12?
  • Options
    cheesebigginscheesebiggins Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    I'd be really upset if those 3 were the overs. Joseph is the only one of those that could last long imo. I'd have taken through him, Andrea and Shelly/Sam
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lmao this Ryanair rumour is so ridic, from what I've read in this thread I'd be fairly confident that Melanie has made the lives. If she hasn't it's pretty ridiculous, I'm not even a massive fan of hers or anything but I can't see why they'd put her through all this just to make her fall at the final hurdle again, it would be incredibly cruel and rather pointless. I'm sure at least one of the returnees will make it through to the lives anyway, and it seems pretty certain that Jade Richards hasn't made it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daffydi11 wrote: »
    ok, everyone can have their opinion, not long till we all find out for sure, but don't all rush at once to apologise

Wishful thinking:rolleyes:
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    lmao this Ryanair rumour is so ridic, from what I've read in this thread I'd be fairly confident that Melanie has made the lives. If she hasn't it's pretty ridiculous, I'm not even a massive fan of hers or anything but I can't see why they'd put her through all this just to make her fall at the final hurdle again, it would be incredibly cruel and rather pointless. I'm sure at least one of the returnees will make it through to the lives anyway, and it seems pretty certain that Jade Richards hasn't made it.

Melanie is a goner i'm afraid. But know doubt she will return next year. Just hope that she does not apply for The Voice as well.
  • Options
    xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well unless both jade & melanie they have certainly done this to one of them :( which i think is cruel
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed : why feature Melanie on the show at all this year if they have no intention of putting her through? "XF auditionee gets rejected for the fourth time" is a non story and non event......where's the 'entertainment' in that?
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the names thought to be in the Top 12 are:

Boys:
    Nicholas McDonald
    Sam Callahan
    Luke Friend

Girls:
    Melanie McCabe
    Abi Alton
    Tamera Foster
    Hannah Barrett

Groups:
    Brick City
    Rough Copy
    Kingsland
    Miss Dynamix

Overs:
    Joseph Whelan
    Sam Bailey
    Andrea Magee
    Zoe Devlin
    Souli Roots

Anyone want to add to the list by suggesting all the other names in the Top 24? :p
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »

Boys:
    Nicholas McDonald
    Sam Callahan
    Luke Friend

Girls:
    Melanie McCabe
    Abi Alton
    Tamera Foster
    Hannah Barrett

Groups:
    Brick City
    Rough Copy
    Kingsland
    Miss Dynamix

Overs:
    Joseph Whelan
    Sam Bailey
    Andrea Magee
    Zoe Devlin
    Souli Roots

Anyone want to add to the list by suggesting all the other names in the Top 24? :p

Nobody has said Andrea is in the Top 12. :p
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Agreed : why feature Melanie on the show at all this year if they have no intention of putting her through? "XF auditionee gets rejected for the fourth time" is a non story and non event......where's the 'entertainment' in that?

It would be downright cruel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss Dynamix are on tonight, but they are not the manufactured group.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be downright cruel.

And this is X Factor we are talking about this would be too cruel even for X Factor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melanie is a goner i'm afraid. But know doubt she will return next year. Just hope that she does not apply for The Voice as well.

I think its obvious from your previous posts you wish she was, but unfortunately for you just saying it doesn't make it happen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »

Boys:
    Nicholas McDonald
    Sam Callahan
    Luke Friend

Girls:
    Melanie McCabe
    Abi Alton
    Tamera Foster
    Hannah Barrett

Groups:
    Brick City
    Rough Copy
    Kingsland
    Miss Dynamix

Overs:
    Joseph Whelan
    Sam Bailey
    Andrea Magee
    Zoe Devlin
    Souli Roots

what about shellie in the overs:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »

same could be said about jade Richards and joe
  • Options
    Forum Member

Jade Richards hasn't had much coverage this series...:o
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody has said Andrea is in the Top 12. :p

Yes they have? Someone posted last night that the Top 3 Overs were her, Joseph and Sam.

Chances are 98% of the sources are based on hearsay so we probably won't know the real Top 12 until it's screened
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because it makws a good story, and a few headlines, and that is what this show is about. They are not bothered about the contestants in the slightest. Its all about the £ sign.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But they've given Melanie wall to wall coverage....full footage of both her song performances so far, plus reactions from the judges. It seems utterly pointless that they would do this for a returning contestant who doesn't even get through.
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is just a tweet from some guy, so doesn't prove anything at all but does add to the speculation at the moment..

Jack Smith ‏@JackSmithhhhhhh
    @MelanieMcCabe gutted that Nicole didn't pick you for live shows :( don't give up tho that's me not watching x factor anymore this season x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    This is just a tweet from some guy, so doesn't prove anything at all but does add to the speculation at the moment..

@MelanieMcCabe gutted that Nicole didn't pick you for live shows :( don't give up tho that's me not watching x factor anymore this season x

I'd be sceptical about that one. It seems to be from some random XF fan in England and you'd wonder how he would be privy to any inside info on Melanie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bookclub10 wrote: »

Think he's a FM on here who probably just saw the speculation going on in this thread....
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think he's a FM on here who probably just saw the speculation going on in this thread....

Probably!:D:D