• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    bye bye Danny!
  • techgurutechguru Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    So who do you think TT is?
  • RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    This John dude who parked behind Laura .... Random ....
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    The John dude from the car park, i don't think is random. Think there is more to the story with him. Just comparing it to the bridge (American adaptation)
    Forum Member
    The John dude from the car park, i don't think is random. Think there is more to the story with him. Just comparing it to the bridge (American adaptation)

No I agree (I was being a touch sardonic in my previous post)... whoever the TT is, he has been around the block to have all these grievances... and this dude fits that bill...

And now that it looks as though the TT is tying up his loose ends... who better to target next than the cops in charge of finding him...

BTW - I didn't see any version of The Bridge...
  • MR. MacavityMR. Macavity Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RFS wrote: »
    No I agree (I was being a touch sardonic in my previous post)... whoever the TT is, he has been around the block to have all these grievances... and this dude fits that bill...

And now that it looks as though the TT is tying up his loose ends... who better to target next than the cops in charge of finding him...

BTW - I didn't see any version of The Bridge...

Whenever you see James Frain in anything you can usually bet it won't be random :)

Can anyone clear up the link with the gym ID cards?

Cecile e-mailed a scan of "Marco Brun's" gym card along with a photo of Fabien Vincent (one of the suspects), and it is obviously the same man. But Marco Brun's gym card was not the one we saw the close-up of in the gym - the one Cecile was studying. Was it a case of Cecile spotting that the card did not resemble either of the 2 guys in the gym, and then following her nose and finding Brun's? It just seemed a big leap / coincidence? Was there something else that made her suspicious - have we seen those guys earlier on?:confused:
  • hallchallc Posts: 200,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the Keeley Hawes character ?
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Continuing my new found love of French drama after Spiral and The Returned is this. Fantastic series so far. Totally hooked from the first episode. Gritty, gripping but lots of humour as well.

And I think Elise is fab. Her bluntness just makes me :D - she's like a female Roy Cropper!

Loved "you want your cake and eat it and f*ck the baker too" - what a line! :D
    Forum Member
    Whenever you see James Frain in anything you can usually bet it won't be random :)

Cecile e-mailed a scan of "Marco Brun's" gym card along with a photo of Fabien Vincent (one of the suspects), and it is obviously the same man. But Marco Brun's gym card was not the one we saw the close-up of in the gym - the one Cecile was studying. Was it a case of Cecile spotting that the card did not resemble either of the 2 guys in the gym, and then following her nose and finding Brun's? It just seemed a big leap / coincidence? Was there something else that made her suspicious - have we seen those guys earlier on?:confused:

Was one of them the ones that attacked her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Continuing my new found love of French drama after Spiral and The Returned is this. Fantastic series so far. Totally hooked from the first episode. Gritty, gripping but lots of humour as well.

And I think Elise is fab. Her bluntness just makes me :D - she's like a female Roy Cropper!

Loved "you want your cake and eat it and f*ck the baker too" - what a line! :D

I'm hoping someone is going to youtube her best lines from this series :)

"This is Gael....... sometimes we have sex"!
    Was one of them the ones that attacked her?

I don't think so..... Perhaps it was a gym where lots of cops go to and its got lost....don't quite get why you would have a gym ID card if you were trying to fake your identity? :confused:
    Forum Member

I don't think so..... Perhaps it was a gym where lots of cops go to and its got lost....don't quite get why you would have a gym ID card if you were trying to fake your identity? :confused:

Hahah the bakler line had me in fits.
    And yes - I am keeping a low profile but HEY take my picture so I can look mean and moody in the gym!
    I think it was the local police gym as well
  • mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Why do the French cops always wear the same awful jumpers ever week :-)
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

Ha! Another cracker :D

"Hug?"
    "Embros moi?"

<agonising pause>

"You just asked me to brush you down"

:D
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member

It just gave her the idea that you need an ID to be a gym member and so she followed up on that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    It just gave her the idea that you need an ID to be a gym member and so she followed up on that.

Yeah I guess so - but the SAME gym, just seemed a massive coincidence, I wondered if there was something else I was missing.
  • Jenny_SawyerJenny_Sawyer Posts: 12,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hallc wrote: »

I think she was only connected to the old people truth?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bye bye Danny!

Just as it was revealed he did have a heart after all......
    Forum Member
    Ooof some ending tonight ....
    bye bye Danny!
    That was a good scene, especially for a tv show.
    Not as good as Ray Liotta's scene in Killing Them Softly though. (slow-mo death).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    hallc wrote: »

She was in it last week, her brother visited her before he committed suicide on the ferry.
    Forum Member
    Not as good as Ray Liotta's scene in Killing Them Softly though. (slow-mo death).

Given that I get nightmares if I see Lassie get a thorn in its paw, it took me AGES to get to sleep last night because I just played that scene over and over again in my head...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    I think there's more to John Sumner (James Frain) than meets the eye. He was texting Laura and she responded....and whenever James Frain takes on a character, you can bet it's not just for eye-candy (altho he is so gorgeous!) or a good guy....after all, he has been known to play some dastardly types. Would lay odds on his being TT or very closely connected. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'll have to check that out, I'm a big fan of Ray Liotta - what year did that come out?
    Forum Member
    I'll have to check that out, I'm a big fan of Ray Liotta - what year did that come out?
    Last year