SSN female presenters

Comments

• degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    My my, don't you have some deep seated mental issues. I assume Chip is short for Chip on your shoulder?
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claire Tomlinson was giving evidence today at the Max Clifford trial.
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    dodrade wrote: »
    I think they keep Claire Tomlinson on as the token older woman.

Hard to believe she's 50 now!

Mind you, Vicky Gomersall's 47 so she's not much younger.
    And about to give birth again, by the look of her.

It is a bit annoying on SSN when you have what I presume are assumed to be attractive young or youngish women ... and men well into their 50's by the look of them who are not exactly gorgeous.
    You wouldn't, of course, see a 57 year old back end of a bus looking woman on there.

But I assume brains are not a requirement for reading the same autocue every 15 minutes.
    Don't they ever get bored repeating the same thing?!
    You get someone at 8pm reading the same script someone was reading at 2pm.

And why do they call it a 'news' channel when most of it is gossip and opinion?
    Forum Member
    Claire was quite a fox 15 years ago

Doesn't go unnoticed that she gets less and less of a role the older she gets

I remember reading comments from men about her when she presented the PFA awards in 2007, about how sexy and hot she looked in the dress she was wearing!
    And she was over 40 then!
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Did Hayley McQueen ever date any footballers?

She's a terrible presenter. She was awful even on MUTV and that's a crap channel anyway. She can't even read an autocue without punctuating her sentences wtih 'er' between words.
    I assume she got the SSN job cos of the size of her boobs.
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    My my, don't you have some deep seated mental issues. I assume Chip is short for Chip on your shoulder?

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response! :cool:
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley's best friend is former Middlesbrough goalkeeper Ben Roberts (he was in goal against Chelsea in the 97 FA Cup final)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not even going to dignify that with a response! :cool:

:confused: you just did.
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    :confused: you just did.

Erm, no I didn't!! Yes I may have replied in a sense, but I didn't reply with anything that would continue the argument, because quite frankly it wasn't worthy of a response, because it was the same old tired reply that is frequent around these parts.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Flukie wrote: »
    She's a terrible presenter. She was awful even on MUTV and that's a crap channel anyway. She can't even read an autocue without punctuating her sentences wtih 'er' between words.
    I assume she got the SSN job cos of the size of her boobs.

She is this for sure! And she definitely looks like either an inflatable doll or Stan Smiths wife Francine for american dad when she wears red lipstick
    Forum Member
    I can't remember seeing Kate Abdo not wearing black. She looks good in black but you'd have thought she'd have a wider vareity of outfits.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    I can't remember seeing Kate Abdo not wearing black. She looks good in black but you'd have thought she'd have a wider vareity of outfits.

She wore yellow on transfer deadline day.
  • Armagideon TimeArmagideon Time Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flukie wrote: »
    Hard to believe she's 50 now!

Mind you, Vicky Gomersall's 47 so she's not much younger.
    And about to give birth again, by the look of her.

Or even 42...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicky_Gomersall
    She wore yellow on transfer deadline day.

They all wore yellow on transfer deadline day!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all wore yellow on transfer deadline day!

True, but she does wear different colours at other times as well, I think she had a purple top on sunday.
    Forum Member
    She was looking very good in an orange top yesterday
  • groovesectiongroovesection Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    She is this for sure! And she definitely looks like either an inflatable doll or Stan Smiths wife Francine for american dad when she wears red lipstick

Now that is observational comedy gold :Ddons cap in admiration...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always found it rather odd that Natalie Sawyer dyes her hair a shade even darker than the ravens in the Tower of London.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always found it rather odd that Natalie Sawyer dyes her hair a shade even darker than the ravens in the Tower of London.

She was presenting the live League One game today between Leyton Orient and Wolves and I couldn't help but notice that she was sans wedding ring. So have her and Sam Matterface hit splitsville?
    Forum Member
    Kate Abdo looking pretty in purple tonight
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was presenting the live League One game today between Leyton Orient and Wolves and I couldn't help but notice that she was sans wedding ring. So have her and Sam Matterface hit splitsville?

Post #479 on this thread confirms this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Post #479 on this thread confirms this.

Who knows what happened but Natalie always seemed a high maintenance girl to me.
    Forum Member
    Is that why she's wearing a very tight white top today? Getting herself back in the shop window ;)
    Forum Member
    SSN must have bought a shed load of the same dresses in different colours for the new format.

As we now see them standing and walking around they all seem to have the same lenght of dress, just below the knee.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Standing up does Hayley no favours
  • HaydenHayden Posts: 32,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When/ if is the lovely Millie Clode returning.