Claudia

777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
Forum Member
✭✭
Claudia looks terrible! Is she ill does anyone know?

Comments

• penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wizened little owl who should put her own dress stuff behind and dress appropriately for a glamour show. I think she is weird.
  • AndyTSJAndyTSJ Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was far better than Zoe Ball is on It Takes Two. The results show isn't suited to her though.
  • Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her but not her dress sense :)
  • Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she tries far too hard to be quirky - and it is tiresome - she looks jaded with all that eye make up - I much prefer Zoe ....
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    777Eilidh wrote: »
    Claudia looks terrible! Is she ill does anyone know?

That's her. Whatever Faustian deal ever got on her on TV I wish it would be over.
  • penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her hair is looking particularly awful tonight and I noticed the camera didn't do any close-up shots of her.
  • libby21libby21 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gkmacca wrote: »
    That's her. Whatever Faustian deal ever got on her on TV I wish it would be over.
    Couldnt agree more:D
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her hair is looking particularly awful tonight and I noticed the camera didn't do any close-up shots of her.

I just wish she would cut her fringe a bit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares about her dress sense?

It's clear to me she is very popular with the dancers, celebs and judges and are all more relaxed with her when she talks to them than the Tess beast.
  • nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AndyTSJ wrote: »
    She was far better than Zoe Ball is on It Takes Two. The results show isn't suited to her though.

Interesting how opinions can be so completely opposite. I thought she was incredibly irritating on It Takes Two and that Zoe Ball is so much better. Agree that she isn't suited to the results show though....although that is partly because she has nothing to do.
  • Cheryl423Cheryl423 Posts: 1,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't look great tonight - thought it was just my tv! The format of this show doesn't suit her, with ITT she was literally a vital cog, now she's just superflous fluff - like the whole show, really.
  • VientreVientre Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was Claudia? I thought it was Alice Cooper :D
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrsOrin wrote: »
    It's clear to me she is very popular with the dancers, celebs and judges and are all more relaxed with her when she talks to them than the Tess beast.
    You mean the Dressosaurus Tess? It says in my field guide it prays on men's biceps and when broody it steals fabric for a nest.
  • Bonnie96Bonnie96 Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    I found myself thinking, "Posture, girl! Get those shoulders back and lift your head!"
    Standing next to Tess just accentuates her slouching - I guess she has been sitting on BBC couches for too long or perhaps that's why I never noticed it before.
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    i never like claudia on ITT far too childish imho and zoe isnt faring much better with her inane sammy the seal like clapping when introducing or saying goodbye to couples.

why cant we just have someone who can do a sensible grown up conversation it's not to much to ask.:confused:
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gkmacca wrote: »

Your mother beinga past editor of two national newspapers (forget which now) and being an editor/producer on GMTV some years back probably don't hurt a media career;)
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Mad as ever, but pleased she just does the 'Sunday' show now....her backstage bit, was crazy.
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    She's wonderful! And I miss her madly on ITT :cry:
  • mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mia75 wrote: »
    She's wonderful! And I miss her madly on ITT :cry:

I agree!....

My, how opinions change when she was on ITT, everyone said how much they loved her!.... how come now no one has got a good word to say about her?.... it's her weirdness that is so great, all the dancers do love her because of her quirkiness!.... long may she reign on the show!.... and better still back on ITT..............Zoe is okay on it i thought she was really good last year but i do have to say she is taking the zanyness a bit to ott this series.... we do need Claudia back on it.............
  • tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she looked better in the VT with a ponytail (thin! though sleek) and slightly toned down makeup. Barbara Cartland eyes and no-lips don't really flatter anyone.
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think it was the worst i have ever seen her look!
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    I thought she looked like an alien....:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't a fan of what she was wearing but I don't care, I love Claudia and was happy to see her back
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    I couldn't work out whether she was squinting because she's lost her glasses or because her fringe is in her eyes. I know she has had eye problems, but she did look very odd this evening. Even with her strange dress sense, dreadful eye make up and quirky behaviour, she is still miles better than that lump of wood Tess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Now that she doesn't do ITT I can't understand why she is still on the main show. It usedto be natural for her to host backstage because she had a rapport with the contestants from ITT. Now she seems superfluous, to me at least. I'd give the gig to Zoe.