Why did the judges.....

Claire-001Claire-001 Posts: 2,018
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Burst into laughter when darcey said that Denise looked like a professional dancer? Have I missed something or was that a snipe about her dance background? Just wondering as I didn't get the joke.

Comments

• glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deadhead wrote: »
    Burst into laughter when darcey said that Denise looked like a professional dancer? Have I missed something or was that a snipe about her dance background? Just wondering as I didn't get the joke.

She said "they" or "Denise and James" ...and of course James is a professional dancer...:)
  • Claire-001Claire-001 Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said "they" or "Denise and James" ...and of course James is a professional dancer...:)

They were laughing so much I thought I had missed something but I did hear that bit.
  • SeasideLadySeasideLady Posts: 20,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it because she said something like watching them dance was like looking at professional dancers - well one of them is ! What she should have said was Denise danced so well you could have thought she was a professional as well as James.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member

Yes and then when she tried to clarify her point, it sounded (accidentally) even more like she was implying James wasn't a Pro, which made Bruno and Craig cackle even more.