catinabasketcatinabasket Posts: 707
Forum Member
✭✭
The BBC have announced the return of this show here

Comments

• strictmachinestrictmachine Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The celeb version of Masterchef is not my favourite (that would be Masterchef the professionals) but I'm still really excited about this.
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it filmed when Shappi was heavily up the duff?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant news!
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll have to make sure I miss the ones with Janet Street Porter in. Hideous woman!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    What's date does it start :)
  • marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's date does it start :)

That is the question I was about to ask. Anyone know?
  • marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll have to make sure I miss the ones with Janet Street Porter in. Hideous woman!

I will watch them all. This programme has surprised me in the past when some celebs I thought I couldn't stand really surprised me. As for JSP - she is opinionated and loud but I will watch her anyway.

There are two or three names there that I have no knowledge of, but once faces are put to names I may be more enlightened!

Really looking forward to this.
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ade Edmonson ? :(
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Speech Debelle is a bit of a left-field choice.,

I'm calling Ade Edmondson to do very well- he's already done Hells Kitchen and he does a spot of cooking on those Yorkshire Dale shows he sold out for.
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't like Ade Edmonson.
    In fact, I don't think I've ever liked him, even from The Dangerous Brothers / Young Ones days
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason I prefer the celebrity version of programs. Apart from Family Fortunes,(that could be down to the goon presenting though.)
    Don't really watch cooking programs, but will watch the celebs struggling or doing better than I thought.

I think its a fairly good line up this year. They should always have some marmite types on.
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't like Ade Edmonson.
    In fact, I don't think I've ever liked him, even from The Dangerous Brothers / Young Ones days

I find him quite smug on those dales programmes he sold out for
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The celebs sound OK, I know who most of them are but can they get rid of Wallace and Torrode with their repetative, cliche riden comments? And the thought of seeing either of them stuffing their mouths in close up is just repellant!:eek:
  • clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,643
    Forum Member
    Cannot abide Shappi Khorsandi, might have to skip her episodes and hope she doesn't make the final! Mute button might come in useful for Heidi and Janet, who is Speech Dembele? Les or Ade for the win
  • catinabasketcatinabasket Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here we go, Celebrity MasterChef is back and starts 31st July at 8pm BBC1 - see you there:D
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good to see it back on primetime instead of being relegated to daytime like the last series. At least I know who most of the slebs are this time. Didn't have a clue who most of them were last time.
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    marianna01 wrote: »
    I will watch them all. This programme has surprised me in the past when some celebs I thought I couldn't stand really surprised me. As for JSP - she is opinionated and loud but I will watch her anyway.

There are two or three names there that I have no knowledge of, but once faces are put to names I may be more enlightened!

Really looking forward to this.

I think JSP will be good fun, she fancies herself as a bit of a foodie doesn't she? at least she won't be one of "what's an oven?" types, so she's probably got no chance
  • saffron_starsaffron_star Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First episode tonight. Looking forward to this :D
    Although, I would have to say, the celeb version is my least favourite of the Masterchef brand.
    Wonder who is on tonight? John Torode said on twitter that its all female for the first heat.
    Whoever it is, we are bound to see some good food alongside some car crash platefuls :p
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although, I would have to say, the celeb version is my least favourite of the Masterchef brand.
    Wonder who is on tonight? John Torode said on twitter that its all female for the first heat.
    Whoever it is, we are bound to see some good food alongside some car crash platefuls :p

Our hosts will be put in the shade be the mouth of Janet Street Porter which is the only one in the world bigger than John's heh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

JSP, Jo Wood, Katy Brand and Heidi Range are on tonight.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B*gger..I'm going out tonight, I shall have to record and watch later, looking forward to it though!
  • Laudrup1Laudrup1 Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Had no idea this was back on until a mate mentioned it just there.

This thread will make it all the more bearable to suffer through anyone being annoying. I dunno about JSP at all. I used to hate her but I'm hoping I might have let it slide a bit the way I did with Jo Brand who somehow became far more bearable than she was initially.

I'll also post this before any one else says it...

"John's only put Heidi through because he fancies her. She's a rubbish cook"

*even though pretty much all the women that have been put through under this apparent "rule" were all worthy cooks and it seems awfully catty of the poster to make the comment*
  • ClarkF1ClarkF1 Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    JSP, Jo Wood, Katy Brand and Heidi Range are on tonight.

So one with an annoying voice, one who's only famous because of her husband, one who's horrendously unfunny and one I've never heard of.

Will be giving tonight a miss.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ClarkF1 wrote: »
    So one with an annoying voice, one who's only famous because of her husband, one who's horrendously unfunny and one I've never heard of.

Will be giving tonight a miss.

She was in the Sugababes. Maybe it was before your time. :D
  • penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bored with Jo Wood and her simpering. Celebrity what is she?