EE:Liam

dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
Forum Member
✭✭
I thought Liam was really mature and quite sweet tonight, the way he comforted Carol and then explaining what was happening to Tiff and Morgan. He acts a lot older than 15, I guess with an upbringing like he has had then he has had to grow up fast, you wouldn't think he was Bianca and Ricky's son.

Comments

• WasimY2WasimY2 Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Liam is one of my favourite characters at the moment, to top it all off he can actually act. Seems natural to him.
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's grown so much in a short space of time, the character I mean. It wasn't that long ago they were still touting him as his father's dim-witted boy.

I'm glad they stuck with the actor too, he's grown immensely.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Preferred him with his hoodie mates a couple of years ago. He was very scary then and a proper thug. The way he robbed the shop with his hood up so Shirley couldn't recognise him was quality. He even had a knife in his pocket, although I think Shirley took it off him before he legged it. I would like to see him return to that kind of behaviour. Maybe Cindy might respect him a bit more.
  • EE Fan 1990EE Fan 1990 Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great character and actor
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great character and actor

agreed.
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, Liam is a great character.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Preferred him with his hoodie mates a couple of years ago. He was very scary then and a proper thug. The way he robbed the shop with his hood up so Shirley couldn't recognise him was quality. He even had a knife in his pocket, although I think Shirley took it off him before he legged it. I would like to see him return to that kind of behaviour. Maybe Cindy might respect him a bit more.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope James Forde stays on the show
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww Liam was cute last night with Carol - should be used more often. Tiff is great too.