Kelly Os lambasts Dannii Min

well2dowell2do Posts: 3,496
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Kelly Osbourne has claimed that Dannii Minogue is "spineless" after she criticised her mother Sharon in the press.
~~~~

"If she does not stop bad-mouthing her she will have me to contend with."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a125915/kelly-osbourne-blasts-spineless-dannii.html

Kelly, never mind 'spineless' you are talentless now please go away, that's a good girl :rolleyes:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,392
    Forum Member
    I don't think Dannii has got too much to worry about. Kelly is doing exactly what she is accusing Dannii of, i.e. slagging off in the press. :rolleyes:
  • Dave 162Dave 162 Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    I hope her nasty ugly mother doesnt start sending presents of her poo to Dannii, :)
  • leopard_printleopard_print Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish kelly would stop fighting her mothers battles for her. Can we go one week without kelly 'blasting' or 'slamming' someone on the X Factor team, Talk about sour apples.

Get over it kelly - no-one cares what your family thinks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually wish the whole lot of them would go very far away, preferably to another galaxy somewhere - am sick of Sharon 'I'm real' Osbourne bad mouthing people and being a general all-purpose bully.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, because Sharon didn't make a laughing stock of Danni on Graham Norton last year.
  • xChErRy-DrOpSxxChErRy-DrOpSx Posts: 4,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly speaks again. Suprise suprise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Crikey, Dannii - you'd better start shaking in your shoes. You're gonna get Ma Osbourne's bull elephant after you.