Options

I'm glad to see Lucy go.

PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
Forum Member
✭✭✭
No fan of the twins but lets face facts. She had all the charm and charisma of a wet blanket.

And whats with the no shoes? And all the hippy flowers backdrop? The "Joss Stone" makeover was cringeworthy.

Comments

• Options
    MojoMasterMojoMaster Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    Lucie was smokin hot. That's all the Charisma you need.
  • Options
    PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I'm not a fan of the twins and yeah they probably should have gone before her if you're basing it on talent but i certainly won't miss Lucie, she didn't really stand out for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Not to mention she did teen Disney.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    at least she could sing in tune..
  • Options
    GoodwinGoodwin Posts: 6,576
    Forum Member
    Very easy on the eye but her songs were just plain boring for me. Have to blame Danni partly for that though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    MojoMaster wrote: »

Not for me, a female to go out & buy her records. Other than her looks, there's not much there for world potential.
  • Options
    Forever AwkwardForever Awkward Posts: 3,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Picklebum wrote: »
    And whats with the no shoes? And all the hippy flowers backdrop? The "Joss Stone" makeover was cringeworthy.

It seemed a bit more Alanis Morrisette to me.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a J & E fan,but I was actually very sorry to see her go.Louis was right on Saturday.....she was one of the only acts to sound relevant and contemporary.Olly for example is beginning to sound like an ageing karaoke singer ; there's nothing remotely edgy or different about him.I could easily imagine him singing the songs of Burt Bacharach in a club or on a cruise ship in ten year's time.
  • Options
    americandreameramericandreamer Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Aw I liked Lucie, was in my final three wish list.

Simon is making sure there is no female diva to contest Leona and Alexandra. Shame.
  • Options
    PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Simon is making sure there is no female diva to contest Leona and Alexandra. Shame.

Leona and Alex are far better than Lucie so i doubt either of them were worried.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member

Chances are another label will sign Lucie now and Simon will lose out in the long run
  • Options
    galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    MojoMaster wrote: »

Problem is that guys don't seem to vote for girls they think are hot in the same way teenage girls vote for the guys they fancy. My guess would be that it would take something like a promise the girl would get her kit off next week if voted through to get them on the phonelines :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    galena wrote: »
    Problem is that guys don't seem to vote for girls they think are hot in the same way teenage girls vote for the guys they fancy. My guess would be that it would take something like a promise the girl would get her kit off next week if voted through to get them on the phonelines :rolleyes:

i dont know if youre being serious or not....but either way that would be awesome:D;)