Corries Tina's final scenes *spoilers*

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh it looks good, so one of these four characters will kill her.
  • SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Disappointing i wouldnt have minded it being Phelan or Tony.
    I still thinks its Rob.
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Oooh it looks good, so one of these four characters will kill her.

The Corrie website says these are four suspects the real culprit is exposed in episodes on ITV. Almost makes it sound like it won't be any of these 4 :o
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    I still reckon it will be Phelans hitman.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »

....so do I.
  • JoshuaRyJoshuaRy Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Its all worded very suspiciously. Why would they air some of the lead-up to her killing if it is one of these four? Obviously they aren't showing the death, but the lead-up is very important!

Carla's description is worded as if she finds out the truth about Peter and Tina, but is that the case? The spoilers don't suggest that, do they?

Also, why on EARTH is Tina in the builders yard? Also, her hair is down - very Katy like atm (to add fuel to the fire of a mistaken identity - I know it's not very likely but still interesting). Another idea, given that Tony has just bought the builders yard, could it be him who kills Tina? Looks a bit likely... maybe he calls her up there to have a word about what she saw, and it escalates?

If it IS definitely one of the four though, I HOPE that its Carla or Peter, but have a feeling it'll be Rob.
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, I would rule out Tracy as she's already killed. Peter is leaving for some time, so I guess he would be falsely accused and on the run leaving Rob or Carla.

Carla would be a better narrative than Rob. I predict Carla.
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing she is pushed off the scaffolding? Pretty brutal way to go. It looks deliciously dark though, I am looking forward to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »
    For me, I would rule out Tracy as she's already killed. Peter is leaving for some time, so I guess he would be falsely accused and on the run leaving Rob or Carla.

Heard rumours rob also might be leaving.and Carla it would be to predictable I really am stumped :confused:
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »

Plus is that the builders yard scaffolding? If it is, I definatley think it's Phelan with a mistaken identity storyline
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Corrie website says these are four suspects the real culprit is exposed in episodes on ITV. Almost makes it sound like it won't be any of these 4 :o

Looks like she is at the builders yard, so maybe the theories about Phelan and mistaken identity are true. My choice was Simon but I'm not sure now, looks like she gets pushed off the scaffolding, going to be very bloody.. can't wait.
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Yeah, it's looking more and more likely to involve Phelan.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh! Well at least now we know how she dies if not who. :)
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »

Tracy has an alibi, driving Tony's van that evening.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Looks like she is at the builders yard, so maybe the theories about Phelan and mistaken identity are true. My choice was Simon but I'm not sure now, looks like she gets pushed off the scaffolding, going to be very bloody.. can't wait.

Yea and I know people give Blackburn a hard time but the episodes in emmerdale when Cameron killed Carl where excellent hopefully this will be similar with a few surprises.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Tina gets killed being pushed over the balcony of the yard :o how does she get in the yard as Owen sold it to Jason?. Maybe its Phelan who kills her and this rumour of him mistaking her for Katy is true, I dont think any of those 4 are involved
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yea and I know people give Blackburn a hard time but the episodes in emmerdale when Cameron killed Carl where excellent hopefully this will be similar with a few surprises.

I have been giving him a hard time but it looks like were in for some good scenes, after seeing those pics I'm actually excited to see it all play out. I can't wait to see the clips they release.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why Phelan? He has left. And why would he want to kill anyone?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Tina gets killed being pushed over the balcony of the yard :o how does she get in the yard as Owen sold it to Jason?. Maybe its Phelan who kills her and this rumour of him mistaking her for Katy is true, I dont think any of those 4 are involved

Yea it looks like a set up.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    My first instinct is Phelan or one of his men, but, I was just thinking if Jason now has the yard bought by Tony could Tony be stashing his dodgy goods there and Tina catches him in the act?....thus causing a confrontation?....but then again is Tina that interested in Tony's dodgy doings?

Hope this SL lives up to all the intrigue it is causing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    I still don't think It's any of these 4 suspects. The real scene will probably be with her and Peter, before he walks away and Tony arrives at the builder's yard, that he has now purchased, fights with her about her nosiness in his business with Barlow's Buys, and then pushes her off.

Peter will be the main suspect as he was the last to be seen with Tina or will have his fingerprints on her. Or maybe she scratches him and they find his skin/blood under her nails. Notice how in the Peter/Tina screenshot, there's any sign of physical contact with any of the four suspects?

This promo by ITV is similar to the buildup to Frank Foster's death. He had a confrontation with almost every one of ITV's official "suspects" (Peter, Michelle, Sally and Carla) before it was revealed it was Anne that killed him.

Just the spoilers leaked from the ITV press centre alone about both Ken and Jim returning has really convinced me that it'll be Tony who kills Tina, and tries to frame Peter for it as any suspicion on Tracy or Rob will ultimately lead back to him. For news of both the actors returning to the street, it implies that both are heavily involved with the fallout of Tina's death.

Now, Ken will obviously be embroiled in the aftermath of Tina's murder because his son, his step-daughter, his step-daughter's fiancee, and his daughter-in-law are all in the frame for murder...but why would Jim MacDonald, someone who has had nothing to do with Tina in the past, nor arrives on the scene prior to her murder, be embroiled in the fallout? The only option is that Tony is the killer, Jim suspects it and tries to 'save' the love of his life Liz from being in a relationship with a killer, and will go to great lengths to try to prove it.

Peter will ultimately leave the street due to his family and friends most likely believing that he was the actual killer.

That's my prediction.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    My first instinct is Phelan or one of his men, but, I was just thinking if Jason now has the yard bought by Tony could Tony be stashing his dodgy goods there and Tina catches him in the act?....thus causing a confrontation?....but then again is Tina that interested in Tony's dodgy doings?

Hope this SL lives up to all the intrigue it is causing.

That's a good theory, maybe there is a struggle and he pushes her.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    Bit of an odd outfit choice for Tina. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    Bit of an odd outfit choice for Tina. :confused:

Yea she's dressed like somebody's died or something.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    Yea she's dressed like somebody's died or something.

Yeah, like she can't be bothered to make an effort with her appearance. Also weird how they're all confronting her in the builders yard, not exactly the typical place they'd look to go find her? :confused: