Netflix instant queue

I've been using unodns for the past couple of months to access Netflix US content using my WD TV live streaming player. Though I get all the US content one of the things that annoys me is that UK Netflix don't offer the instant queue feature that is available to US users.
I assumed instant queue was removed from Netflix's UK software, though a couple of nights ago Netflix was playing up and was taking ages to login. It looked liked they were having server issues, and after taking numerous attempts to login I had an instant queue list at the top of the screen and the queue feature was allowing me to add titles to my queue, though the next time I logged in it was gone. I'm assuming that for a brief time the UK servers went down and Netflix was redirecting traffic through their US servers, which is why the instant queue appeared.

I was wondering if anyone in the UK who has a proper US netflix account, (one that was registed on Netflix US and not their UK site), has access to the instant queue feature? And if I cancelled my UK account and re-registered on the US site using a US credit card, would I be able to access instant queue?