• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    That sounds to me like she was really in a bad way, hope she's ok :S
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see the amusement factor in this at all.

Even if this is true, which I highly doubt, she must have been in a bad way to end up in that position. Have a heart.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    CD93 wrote: »
    I don't see the amusement factor in this at all.

Even if this is true, which I highly doubt, she must have been in a bad way to end up in that position. Have a heart.

Sounds like she got drunk as a skunk and ended up naked and crying in an hotel corridor - after trying to get into a stranger's room. She's was extremely lucky there were no predators around or the result could have been much, much worse.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she sleep walks.
  • Options
    tingramretrotingramretro Posts: 10,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This does not strike me as funny. She was evidently the worse for wear and quite distressed. What I dont understand is why the resident who saw her decided to leave a naked woman whimpering in a corridor instead of, say, opening the dooor and giving her a coat. That would seem to me the appropriate course of action.
  • Options
    tiger2000tiger2000 Posts: 8,550
    Forum Member
    Some of the people on here must read The Daily Mail too much, there are not 'predators' around every corner!. She was alledgly drunk and naked in a hotel corridor, so what!.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This does not strike me as funny. She was evidently the worse for wear and quite distressed. What I dont understand is why the resident who saw her decided to leave a naked woman whimpering in a corridor instead of, say, opening the dooor and giving her a coat. That would seem to me the appropriate course of action.

America is the home of law suits. Perhaps he didn't want to compromise himself and instead called security to aid her.
  • Options
    Pliny the ElderPliny the Elder Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tiger2000 wrote: »
    Some of the people on here must read The Daily Mail too much, there are not 'predators' around every corner!. She was alledgly drunk and naked in a hotel corridor, so what!.

How often have you been drunk and naked in a hotel corridor? I've been immensely drunk a lot of times, but never ended up naked in a hotel corridor..
  • Options
    tiger2000tiger2000 Posts: 8,550
    Forum Member
    How often have you been drunk and naked in a hotel corridor? I've been immensely drunk a lot of times, but never ended up naked in a hotel corridor..
    I've worked in a Theme Park Hotel and believe me it happens more often then you would think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    If this does turn out to be true (who knows with the Daily Mail), then she should know better and only has herself to blame
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspect that more opportunities for that sort of trhing present themselves to fabulously hot young female redheads than to most of us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bazves wrote: »
    If this does turn out to be true (who knows with the Daily Mail), then she should know better and only has herself to blame

Wuithout knowing any of the facts, that seems a potentially rather premature judgment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've worked in a Theme Park Hotel and believe me it happens more often then you would think.
    i know a lot of people who work in either hotels or venues and things, this does happen quite frequently!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So what?!

It's hardly an every day occurence. Sure, people get locked out of their rooms and happen to be naked. But drunk, incapable and clutching her hotel key? She's very lucky indeed IMHO.
  • Options
    Pliny the ElderPliny the Elder Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect that more opportunities for that sort of trhing present themselves to fabulously hot young female redheads than to most of us.

I'm wondering if the cctv footage will get leaked onto the internet...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That sounds really scary and not remotely funny. Hope she's okay.
  • Options
    Eowyn WEowyn W Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    It does sound as if she were rather distressed (assuming the story is actually accurate) - having it reported in the DM will not help, I am sure...
  • Options
    HallamsteriscooHallamsteriscoo Posts: 21,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she sleep walks.

Its possible, a similar thing happened to a friend of mine and she doesn't remember anything about.

I've also seen my dad try and do something very very silly while he was sleepwalking
  • Options
    DICKENS99DICKENS99 Posts: 2,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given the behaviour pattern are we sure she wasn't just filming a scene as Amy?
  • Options
    chuffnobblerchuffnobbler Posts: 10,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Notorious London nightclub the Box" ???

I really hate the Da*ly Ma*l.

Poor Karen. A scary thing to happen, without having it splurged all over the media.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That sounds really scary and not remotely funny. Hope she's okay.

agreed, If this story is true people are missing the point of how series this could of ended up if Karen, was as drunk as the Mail. is trying to make out and naked she could easily have been attacked and raped .
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    You would have thought she would have had more sense being on a high profile programme.

She has some nasty bruising in those photos. I wonder how she got those?
  • Options
    vrooomvrooom Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever she's done interviews after press launches of the show, she always appears to be a bit sozzled, so I am not surprised really.

But the questions is: what would you do if you found a naked and distressed Karen Gillen in your hotel?
    :eek: