• user123456789user123456789 Posts: 16,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Duplicate post deleted :(
  • John259John259 Posts: 28,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anniebrion wrote: »
    VM has POP & IMAP access to their email so I cannot see a problem accessing it with any email client :D
    Indeed - but the question is whether this device has an email client app available. Sorry, I don't know the answer to that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anniebrion wrote: »
    VM has POP & IMAP access to their email so I cannot see a problem accessing it with any email client :D

I never thought of that, sometimes I can feel such an eegit so if the Galaxy does not have a client would it then be possible to download a "client" and just use that? As I am new to tablets i am unsure of their capability and also if you can install different software on the tablet, or can you only use the ones pre-installed? Sorry to sound so long winded?????

Just read an Amazon review of the product and it gave me all the information I need, it DOES have an email client and you can install on it as well, thanks for all your help
  • user123456789user123456789 Posts: 16,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking at the reviews for the Galaxy Tab 2 it does have a built-in email client.
  • gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    galaxy tab 10.1, has an email client. I am pretty sure they all will

you have to set up a google account/gmail to use the play store anyway, although you do not have to use it.

you can check out the play store from a pc anyway, to see what is available.

https://play.google.com/store?hl=en

best bet is to download the manual for whichever device you are considering, and see what it says in there.
  • John259John259 Posts: 28,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    baldbilluk wrote: »
    if you can install different software on the tablet
    Yes you can, that's what app stores are for, not just Angry Birds but utility and productive programs as well.