*~*~*~*// The Chelsee Healey & Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Thread \\*~*~*~*Part 3*~*~*

jenny7506 wrote: »
chelseehealeychelsee healey
Food With The Fam In The Hotel! Tomorrow the biggest day of my life its guna be emotional as well as exciting overwhelming and nerve racking

4 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply

This thread is a continuation of: *~*~*~*// The Chelsee Healey & Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Thread \\*~*~*~*Part 2*~*~*

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a part 3 - I'm so excited!!!!
  • anothermianothermi Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yikes! I get lost when this happens. I wonder if my question from thread #2 will ever get an answer? Is it acceptable to repost it?
  • sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes they all perform 2 dances then one is eliminated, the two remaining perform another two dances.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    i think congratulations are in order for us all making it to a third thread !
    ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweetmiss wrote: »
    Yes they all perform 2 dances then one is eliminated, the two remaining perform another two dances.
    Thanks, I was asking about how the voting works tho. :o
  • hippykittyhippykitty Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a bit confused there. Bit embarrassing that I was refreshing the page on a locked thread in the end!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Congrats on part 3 !!! :D
  • MamaDMamaD Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    I so want to praise Curlytop on her sentiments. That is exactly how I feel, so sad it will be their last dances, but at the same time wanting to derive as much enjoyment from them as possible. During last week's semi final I was sick with anxiety willing Chelsee and Pasha to get through to the end. I just feel Pasha will bring out the very best in Chelsee tomorrow and they will just go for it. Needless to say I shall be voting like crazy, and just maybe with all her supporters on here our ickle girl 's dreams will come true
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats to one and all for making it to part 3.

isn't there some sort of confidentiality clause attached to your contract when you agree to do Strictly, or is that only for the professionals. Will Robbie be the first to kiss and tell. Does he really need the money?. Does anyone remember any form contestant spilling the beans before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

just saw that... apols for thinking it could be about anyone ........... what a complete ******

so all through the series he was nearly in tears in his VT's and on twitter praising the show and everyone involved and "please vote for me as I'm loving it" .... and now because he seems to have found out that someone has been being nice to his face and dissing him (or something) behind his back his massive ego can't take it so he's going to trash the person/show etc on twitter ..... what next? .... sell his story to the papers ..... he really needs to grow up

Unless it's something really massive that's upset him, what a childish thing to do .... none of us (the public) seem to be aware of who's been calling him or what they're saying so why the big drama .... why doesn't he just sort it out with the person in private instead of living out his squabbles on Twitter ? .......... but of course that wouldn't get him attention :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samanda wrote: »
    Congrats to one and all for making it to part 3.

isn't there some sort of confidentiality clause attached to your contract when you agree to do Strictly, or is that only for the professionals. Will Robbie be the first to kiss and tell. Does he really need the money?. Does anyone remember any form contestant spilling the beans before.

I think there was something a little while ago with some of the pros who didn't get their contracts renewed ... was it Nicole Cuttler?... but it wasn't major

someone probably said behind Robbie's back that he was a prima donna or had a big nose or something .... lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »
    just saw that... apols for thinking it could be about anyone ........... what a complete ******

so all through the series he was nearly in tears in his VT's and on twitter praising the show and everyone involved and "please vote for me as I'm loving it" .... and now because he seems to have found out that someone has been being nice to his face and dissing him (or something) behind his back his massive ego can't take it so he's going to trash the person/show etc on twitter ..... what next? .... sell his story to the papers ..... he really needs to grow up

Unless it's something really massive that's upset him, what a childish thing to do .... none of us (the public) seem to be aware of who's been calling him or what they're saying so why the big drama .... why doesn't he just sort it out with the person in private instead of living out his squabbles on Twitter ? .......... but of course that wouldn't get him attention :rolleyes:

I agree, he will not be doing himself any favours, by doing this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »

Yeah he seems emotionally volatile.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do remember Nicola Culter, selling her story to the papers, although I never read it. However I don't remember a former celeb doing the same thing. Most celeb's have always said what a great experience taking part in the show has been. Even those celeb who obviously did not get along with their professional partners have kept there mouths shut.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quote from the main forum Len was live on Radio 2 earlier today " I heard Len talking to Jason about the celeb who will be eliminated before they have a chance to perform their last 2 dances in the final, and saying, "That won't be you, Jason". Interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Yeah he seems emotionally volatile.

The guy is an idiot! He is already been talking about how the people have spoken and want him to slide right along the floor and he has agreed saying rules are made to be broken. Just hope trouble don't start because of him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoo part 3 lovelies you've been busy well this sucks not having net but hopefully i`ll be up and running tommorrow!

Iv not been able to see any of the interviews can only access you tube!

1 more sleep till the final how we feeling gosh anyone would think were dancing haha

Managed to watch ITT well as soon as chels family came on with their messages I was in :cry: bless pasha wiping them away what a gent it would just be ammense if they won I really hope they do if not at least for them to dance all their dances and as chels said they've got the tour but after that we will have to go through withdrawls :(

GO CASHA FOR THE GLITTERBALL what a fitting ending to the most deserved partnership ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samanda wrote: »
    I do remember Nicola Culter, selling her story to the papers, although I never read it. However I don't remember a former celeb doing the same thing. Most celeb's have always said what a great experience taking part in the show has been. Even those celeb who obviously did not get along with their professional partners have kept there mouths shut.

Nicole Cutler never sell a story for the presss. That story was made up by Daily stars and Nicole took them to court for that story I she won.
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bringing this over from the old thread cos hoping someone knows the answer. Anothermi asked:
    If they are eliminating someone and then continuing on with the final two, and THEN announcing the winner, do people get to vote right away? Do they get to vote up to a certain cut off time?

I can't vote - I'm across the pond - but am curious.

I'm puzzled too. Does the voting open after the first set of dances (both sets)?? Do the lines close again temporarily after the first elimination? And do our votes 'carry over' to the final two?
    :confused:

Welcome curlytopp! Lovely first post... :) She really doesn't expect to win, does she? I wish it were possible to just make it happen but realistically the Harry vote is probably too strong. All my fingers are crossed that the Jason vote doesn't keep her out of the final two. Len's comment has got me worried again, and all the vocal support for Harry. It seems crazy that hardly any of the celebrity guests on ITT have seen what we see in her... that mixture of raw talent, grace that she hardly even realises, and down to earth good nature. And yes, a Pasha for Christmas would make it the best Christmas ever.

Robbie, ya onanist :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    Bringing this over from the old thread cos hoping someone knows the answer. Anothermi asked:

I'm puzzled too. Does the voting open after the first set of dances (both sets)?? Do the lines close again temporarily after the first elimination? And do our votes 'carry over' to the final two?
    :confused:

Welcome curlytopp! Lovely first post... :) She really doesn't expect to win, does she? I wish it were possible to just make it happen but realistically the Harry vote is probably too strong. All my fingers are crossed that the Jason vote doesn't keep her out of the final two. Len's comment has got me worried again, and all the vocal support for Harry. It seems crazy that hardly any of the celebrity guests on ITT have seen what we see in her... that mixture of raw talent, grace that she hardly even realises, and down to earth good nature. And yes, a Pasha for Christmas would make it the best Christmas ever.

Robbie, ya onanist :rolleyes:

They freeze then reopen when the third placed celebrity is revealed.
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Of course, as soon as you say it, it makes sense cos otherwise the count would be impossibly fluid and controversial. So people then can vote all the way through the final dances... If they can bear to lose a moment.
    :)

ETA
    Bobble hat posted this Guardian article on the main forum, about Harry's lead and Chelsee's momentum
    http://m.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2011/dec/16/harry-judd-strictly-come-dancing?cat=tv-and-radio&type=article
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Hey everyone, i should be asleep but couldn't resist sending you all a quick msg to say hello. Swiss lady - what an awesome video, you are wonderful to have done it! Fingers crossed they see it!hearing pasha talk about performing in the press conf and then tgat comment today of look into my eyes and dance with me - could he be any more swoon worthy.
    As someone else said, part of why i want c &p to win so bad is cos I know how amazing the celebration will be - I honestly think chelsee could do pasha an injury the way she flings hersel at him. Anyway good luck our pair. Xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally Posted by Pet Monkey:
    Of course, as soon as you say it, it makes sense cos otherwise the count would be impossibly fluid and controversial. So people then can vote all the way through the final dances... If they can bear to lose a moment.

Now I understand. That, and reading on the main page that there is an hour between the 1st set of dances and the elimination/final two dances. It makes sense to me now.

Thanks Pet M for bringing this over.

AND welcome to Curlytopp. Always lovely to read a first post. :)