Options

"Not Scotland" - What are STV Playing At? (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Mr SirsMr Sirs Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    STV OPT OUTS for Sat. 21st - Fri 27th May:-

On Sunday early afternoon STV aired JAK & EDDIE'S SCOTTISH KITCHEN with ITV showing Planet's Got Talent. Motorsport aired through the night on ITV, again no show on STV.

Late night OPT OUTS this week include TELESHOPPING Mon (ITV has Murder She Wrote), Tue (ITV has Columbo), Wed (ITV has The Chase), SCOTLAND TONIGHT and BRITAIN'S OLDEST CROOKS Thur (ITV has Las Vegas With Trevor McDonald and Murder She Wrote) and TELESHOPPING Fri (ITV has Murder She Wrote).

The "no show on STV" list (original screening month on ITV as stated) remains unchanged:-

BARGING ROUND BRITAIN (Series 2, parts 1-6, April 2016), FURTHER TALES FROM NORTHUMBERLAND (Series 3, parts 1-8, Feb 2016), BRITAIN: AS SEEN ON ITV (Aug 2015), SUPERHOSPITAL (June), WILD EXMOOR (parts 3 & 4), BIG BOX LITTLE BOX, BRITAIN'S BUSIEST AIRPORT - HEATHROW (all May), WILD IRELAND (April & rptd. Aug), MORE TALES FROM NORTHUMBERLAND (Series 2, part 8, Feb 2015), SECRETS FROM THE SKY (Nov 2014), HOTEL IN THE CLOUDS (Nov & rptd. ITV3 Feb 2015).
  • Options
    kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Sirs wrote: »
    STV OPT OUTS for Sat. 21st - Fri 27th May:-

On Sunday early afternoon STV aired JAK & EDDIE'S SCOTTISH KITCHEN with ITV showing Planet's Got Talent. Motorsport aired through the night on ITV, again no show on STV.

Late night OPT OUTS this week include TELESHOPPING Mon (ITV has Murder She Wrote), Tue (ITV has Columbo), Wed (ITV has The Chase), SCOTLAND TONIGHT and BRITAIN'S OLDEST CROOKS Thur (ITV has Las Vegas With Trevor McDonald and Murder She Wrote) and TELESHOPPING Fri (ITV has Murder She Wrote).

The "no show on STV" list (original screening month on ITV as stated) remains unchanged:-

BARGING ROUND BRITAIN (Series 2, parts 1-6, April 2016), FURTHER TALES FROM NORTHUMBERLAND (Series 3, parts 1-8, Feb 2016), BRITAIN: AS SEEN ON ITV (Aug 2015), SUPERHOSPITAL (June), WILD EXMOOR (parts 3 & 4), BIG BOX LITTLE BOX, BRITAIN'S BUSIEST AIRPORT - HEATHROW (all May), WILD IRELAND (April & rptd. Aug), MORE TALES FROM NORTHUMBERLAND (Series 2, part 8, Feb 2015), SECRETS FROM THE SKY (Nov 2014), HOTEL IN THE CLOUDS (Nov & rptd. ITV3 Feb 2015).

So no real change this week - STV playing safe when it comes to after 12am these days - andd good god STV has films they actually show (its a miracle) but of course its just the feed of ITV - I guess STV with films is pick n mix (choose the films they'll opt in for .... even if they been repeated countless times but if ITV is showing something new it still opt outs from it I wonder why?)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    STV OPT OUTS for Sat. 28th - Fri 3rd Jun:-

On Sunday lunchtime STV air JAK & EDDIE'S SCOTTISH KITCHEN then BARGING ROUND BRITAIN (rpt. from series 1) with ITV showing Jeremy Kyle. Motorsport and Motorcycling air through the night on ITV, again no show on STV.

Late night OPT OUTS this week include TELESHOPPING Mon (ITV has Murder She Wrote), RIVER MONSTERS and TELESHOPPING Tue (ITV has Columbo), TELESHOPPING Wed (ITV has The Chase), Thur (ITV has Murder She Wrote) and Fri (ITV has Gambling).

The "no show on STV" list (original screening month on ITV as stated) remains unchanged though interestingly STV joins ITV on Monday evening screening series 2 (1 of 3) of Britain's Busiest Airport - Heathrow - the original series 1 has never been shown on STV! :confused::confused::confused::confused:

BARGING ROUND BRITAIN (Series 2, parts 1-6, April 2016), FURTHER TALES FROM NORTHUMBERLAND (Series 3, parts 1-8, Feb 2016), BRITAIN: AS SEEN ON ITV (Aug 2015), SUPERHOSPITAL (June), WILD EXMOOR (parts 3 & 4), BIG BOX LITTLE BOX, BRITAIN'S BUSIEST AIRPORT - HEATHROW (series 1, parts 1-3, all May), WILD IRELAND (April & rptd. Aug), MORE TALES FROM NORTHUMBERLAND (Series 2, part 8, Feb 2015), SECRETS FROM THE SKY (Nov 2014), HOTEL IN THE CLOUDS (Nov & rptd. ITV3 Feb 2015).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    STV OPT OUTS for Sat. 28th - Fri 3rd Jun:-

On Sunday lunchtime STV air JAK & EDDIE'S SCOTTISH KITCHEN then BARGING ROUND BRITAIN (rpt. from series 1) with ITV showing Jeremy Kyle. Motorsport and Motorcycling air through the night on ITV, again no show on STV.

Late night OPT OUTS this week include TELESHOPPING Mon (ITV has Murder She Wrote), RIVER MONSTERS and TELESHOPPING Tue (ITV has Columbo), TELESHOPPING Wed (ITV has The Chase), Thur (ITV has Murder She Wrote) and Fri (ITV has Gambling).

The "no show on STV" list (original screening month on ITV as stated) remains unchanged though interestingly STV joins ITV on Monday evening screening series 2 (1 of 3) of Britain's Busiest Airport - Heathrow - the original series 1 has never been shown on STV! :confused::confused::confused::confused:

BARGING ROUND BRITAIN (Series 2, parts 1-6, April 2016), FURTHER TALES FROM NORTHUMBERLAND (Series 3, parts 1-8, Feb 2016), BRITAIN: AS SEEN ON ITV (Aug 2015), SUPERHOSPITAL (June), WILD EXMOOR (parts 3 & 4), BIG BOX LITTLE BOX, BRITAIN'S BUSIEST AIRPORT - HEATHROW (series 1, parts 1-3, all May), WILD IRELAND (April & rptd. Aug), MORE TALES FROM NORTHUMBERLAND (Series 2, part 8, Feb 2015), SECRETS FROM THE SKY (Nov 2014), HOTEL IN THE CLOUDS (Nov & rptd. ITV3 Feb 2015).

I spotted the ad today for Heathrow - bad move STV or we expecting series 1 to magically appear at weekends for catchup? Oh wait ITV3 repeated it few months ago, so ITV has played STV's catchup!

Again who makes these decisions, I will hazard a guess has people at STV seen series 1 whilst the STV audience missed out? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kezo wrote: »
    I spotted the ad today for Heathrow - bad move STV or we expecting series 1 to magically appear at weekends for catchup? Oh wait ITV3 repeated it few months ago, so ITV has played STV's catchup!

Again who makes these decisions, I will hazard a guess has people at STV seen series 1 whilst the STV audience missed out? :confused:

At least it's not major dramas (Downton, Scott & Bailey, Whitechapel etc...) like it was a few years ago, but this "no show" policy is a nonsense. As you've said plenty of opportunity to add these programmes in before Teleshopping (around 12-1am), and the habit of starting/stopping series (although not just STV's preserve) is annoying. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least it's not major dramas (Downton, Scott & Bailey, Whitechapel etc...) like it was a few years ago, but this "no show" policy is a nonsense. As you've said plenty of opportunity to add these programmes in before Teleshopping (around 12-1am), and the habit of starting/stopping series (although not just STV's preserve) is annoying. :(

I understand to a degree that even STV has to meet a Regional quota with their opt outs - but its just silliness at its best with this lot at STV.

Air a show thats never been aired and go with it (I have never seen Heathrow programme but if its meeting the staff etc and not knowing what they do from series 1 its utterly pointless watching it!)

As for the stop/start treatment - I am only aware that its US shows that do this - ITV don't even do it and thats their own programming but with STV it seems to be that way! Why? STV are doing no favours for themselves at all no matter the way you look at it. Opportunity between 11pm-1am to at least put on shows (not aired) but no they rather bail out for 12am for Teleshopping then their own After Midnight to later rejoin ITV for Jezza (or Nightscreen before hand). I understand that if there is no audience there but really? STV/Grampian were running full on 24/7 365 days without the Teleshopping in 90's/00s but to have that on baffles me - its more the same when you see MTV channels doing it these days but I guess channels are not making profits as they use to be or claim to be if they need Teleshopping on!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand to a degree that even STV has to meet a Regional quota with their opt outs - but its just silliness at its best with this lot at STV.

Air a show thats never been aired and go with it (I have never seen Heathrow programme but if its meeting the staff etc and not knowing what they do from series 1 its utterly pointless watching it!)

As for the stop/start treatment - I am only aware that its US shows that do this - ITV don't even do it and thats their own programming but with STV it seems to be that way! Why? STV are doing no favours for themselves at all no matter the way you look at it. Opportunity between 11pm-1am to at least put on shows (not aired) but no they rather bail out for 12am for Teleshopping then their own After Midnight to later rejoin ITV for Jezza (or Nightscreen before hand). I understand that if there is no audience there but really? STV/Grampian were running full on 24/7 365 days without the Teleshopping in 90's/00s but to have that on baffles me - its more the same when you see MTV channels doing it these days but I guess channels are not making profits as they use to be or claim to be if they need Teleshopping on!

The other "guilty" party is Channel 5, they regularly drop series or move them if not performing in the ratings. But with STV the stop/start/moves seem to be related to other programmes starting and a lack of forward planning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The other "guilty" party is Channel 5, they regularly drop series or move them if not performing in the ratings. But with STV the stop/start/moves seem to be related to other programmes starting and a lack of forward planning.

On the odd occasion will watch Channel 5 - the irony with Channel 5 is the likes of NCIS:LA when it runs on Sky it ran non-stop (going by first season here), but Channel 5 stopped midway just for the sake of Big Brother to be put on instead and then to resume from its "summer" break! It be different if say season 1 was still airing in the US but Sky is on about Season 6? (or 5) - Channel 5 have no excuse to suddenly stop a show midway if they bought rights to it - run it through to end

As this is STV I just give up on waiting on anything we miss if its on ITV - its just shambolic lets be honest (casing point proves Heathrow Series 2 airing at same time as ITV but series 1 has never aired), makes you wonder if viewers of STV have been complaining about the lack of shows ie friends have spoken about this show down south and up here its more of "oh never seen that on STV" - complaints go in they acknowledge it and say something "airing series 2!", to then keep the STV public happy? It beggars belief as to why STV just do stupid opt outs let alone run films with ITV together! As mentioned previously 11pm-4am, there is a block that could be used if they scrap teleshopping, after midnight - put the programmes on at least and let the viewers view it on their STV Player (they keep banging on about) but I doubt this lot will change the scheduling anyway its ran by a bunch of idiots who have less of a clue about programmes (whether they feature Scotland) to either opt in for one and not another - still I think STV bosses are playing the "revelancy to Scotland" cards still but they do realise viewers will go to ITV by other means or they will happily wait for ITV to do the repeats instead on ITV3/4
  • Options
    RadiogramRadiogram Posts: 3,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did STV North news really just play out Wednesday night's weather forecast?

They get worse!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Radiogram wrote: »
    Did STV North news really just play out Wednesday night's weather forecast?

They get worse!

It can't be any worse they also repeat the weather on After Midnight (watching Wed morning ... expect to see forecast from Monday instead of the Tuesday) :o - its not just STV North getting worse STV itself is getting worse!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    STV OPT OUTS for Sat. 4th - Fri 10th Jun:-

On Sunday lunchtime STV air JAK & EDDIE'S SCOTTISH KITCHEN with ITV showing Planet's Got Talent. Motorsport airs through the night on ITV, again no show on STV.

Late night OPT OUTS this week include TELESHOPPING Mon (ITV has Murder She Wrote), Tue (ITV has Columbo) & Wed (ITV has Murder She Wrote) & SCOTLAND TONIGHT Thur (ITV has Around The House & Pop Gold).

2016:-
    BARGING ROUND BRITAIN (Series 2, parts 1-6, April)
    FURTHER TALES FROM NORTHUMBERLAND (Series 3, parts 1-8, Feb)

2015:-
    BRITAIN: AS SEEN ON ITV (Aug)
    SUPERHOSPITAL (June)
    WILD EXMOOR (parts 3 & 4) & BIG BOX LITTLE BOX & BRITAIN'S BUSIEST AIRPORT - HEATHROW (series 1, parts 1-3) (all May)
    WILD IRELAND (April)
    MORE TALES FROM NORTHUMBERLAND (Series 2, part 8, Feb)

2014:-
    SECRETS FROM THE SKY & HOTEL IN THE CLOUDS (Nov)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    STV OPT OUTS for Sat. 4th - Fri 10th Jun:-

On Sunday lunchtime STV air JAK & EDDIE'S SCOTTISH KITCHEN with ITV showing Planet's Got Talent. Motorsport airs through the night on ITV, again no show on STV.

Late night OPT OUTS this week include TELESHOPPING Mon (ITV has Murder She Wrote), Tue (ITV has Columbo) & Wed (ITV has Murder She Wrote) & SCOTLAND TONIGHT Thur (ITV has Around The House & Pop Gold).

SUPERHOSPITAL (June)
    WILD EXMOOR (parts 3 & 4) & BIG BOX LITTLE BOX & BRITAIN'S BUSIEST AIRPORT - HEATHROW (series 1, parts 1-3) (all May)
    WILD IRELAND (April)

I see STV own programming titles are becoming stupid .... latest one - The EU, Everythiing You Need to know (But were afraid to ask) - why not have said something like The EU all you need to know or something like that?

I see there is another on Friday about ID Fraud - Fraud - How They Steal Your ID, my mistake its on ITV as well - I guess people at ITV and STV for some programming are now needing to add more to it, when there is no need for it!

This one could easily be ID Fraud Beware or something else - must be me but its a new low for both channels with titles.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done STV on the sudden cut off to break at 7.45pm - what was with the black screen with a white line in the middle? :o, they solve the situation repeating the same Samsung ad TWICE then its back to normal! Loss of link or someone made a cock up? I see there was no apology made (even if they had cut the ad break short to resume with an on screen apology), but looked more like as if those at STV swept the incident under the carpet (as usual)
  • Options
    Declan_McGrath1Declan_McGrath1 Posts: 7,309
    Forum Member
    Well done STV on the sudden cut off to break at 7.45pm - what was with the black screen with a white line in the middle? :o, they solve the situation repeating the same Samsung ad TWICE then its back to normal! Loss of link or someone made a cock up? I see there was no apology made (even if they had cut the ad break short to resume with an on screen apology), but looked more like as if those at STV swept the incident under the carpet (as usual)

Its not the first time they done that, they did that two years ago there was a uproar in the daily mail sports website. Regarding that white line in the middle its an indication that the vt clock is about to load.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its not the first time they done that, they did that two years ago there was a uproar in the daily mail sports website. Regarding that white line in the middle its an indication that the vt clock is about to load.

Heck I remember the time, when STV North suddenly lost picture during the 1.55pm bulletin with the weather and the "sorry" on screen apology appeared!

So what did STV do if that white line is about VideoTape clock is about to load? Is it meant to be system has had a glitch or someone forgot to set playout?

Forget the white line bring back the actual clock! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    STV OPT OUTS for Sat. 11th - Fri 17th Jun:-

On Sunday lunchtime STV air COUNTRYWISE and JAK & EDDIE'S SCOTTISH KITCHEN with ITV showing Jeremy Kyle. Motorsport airs through the night on ITV, again no show on STV.

On Monday THE STV CHILDREN'S APPEAL is screened primetime 8pm while ITV airs Tonight.

Late night OPT OUTS this week include PLANET'S GOT TALENT Sun (ITV has Peston On Sunday rpt.), TONIGHT and SCOTLAND TONIGHT Mon (ITV has Murder She Wrote), TELESHOPPING Tue (ITV has Columbo), Wed (ITV has Motorsport) & Thur (ITV has Murder She Wrote).

SUPERHOSPITAL (June)
    WILD IRELAND (April)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    STV OPT OUTS for Sat. 18th - Fri 24th Jun:-

Saturday afternoon sees STV following ITV in showing BIG BOX LITTLE BOX (rpt. on ITV, 1st show on STV) from last May whilst on Sunday afternoon STV airs JAK & EDDIE'S SCOTTISH KITCHEN with ITV showing Planet's Got Talent. Motorsport airs through the night on ITV, again no show on STV.

On Friday bizarrely STV follows ITV primetime and screens the last episode of series 2 of BARGING ROUND BRITAIN! :confused::confused::confused: So what happened to the first 5 episodes of series 2 STV???? :confused: >:( >:(

Late night OPT OUTS this week include TELESHOPPING Mon (ITV has Vet School), Tue (ITV has Columbo), Wed (ITV has Murder She Wrote) & Fri (ITV has Gambling).

The "no show on STV" list (original screening month on ITV as stated) now looks like this:-

BARGING ROUND BRITAIN (Series 2, parts 1-5 :confused: >:(, April)

SUPERHOSPITAL (June)
    WILD EXMOOR (parts 3 & 4), BIG BOX LITTLE BOX (parts 2-6) & BRITAIN'S BUSIEST AIRPORT - HEATHROW (series 1, parts 1-3) (all May)
    WILD IRELAND (April)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    STV OPT OUTS for Sat. 18th - Fri 24th Jun:-

Saturday afternoon sees STV following ITV in showing BIG BOX LITTLE BOX (rpt. on ITV, 1st show on STV) from last May whilst on Sunday afternoon STV airs JAK & EDDIE'S SCOTTISH KITCHEN with ITV showing Planet's Got Talent. Motorsport airs through the night on ITV, again no show on STV.

On Friday bizarrely STV follows ITV primetime and screens the last episode of series 2 of BARGING ROUND BRITAIN! :confused::confused::confused: So what happened to the first 5 episodes of series 2 STV???? :confused: >:( >:(

Late night OPT OUTS this week include TELESHOPPING Mon (ITV has Vet School), Tue (ITV has Columbo), Wed (ITV has Murder She Wrote) & Fri (ITV has Gambling).

Big Box is getting screened on STV as ITV air the repeats .... well done ITV! , as for Barging Round Britain (last ep of S2) on STV its a bit of a joke really and it clearly shows once more STV have not thought that through properly! I wonder when STV gets round to it, they'll air it randomly and forget where they started! :confused:, I also noted you mentioned Vet School, I wonder how long it'll be we will see STV jump to this programme before closedown? As I believe this is one of their programmes? STV are pretty good to start running shows outwith ITV programmes ie one of their opt outs on ITV whilst they play catch up and then suddenly jump in midway through! (this was done with this very programme, so I would not be surprised if say next week or following week STV suddenly alters schedule late to fit this in)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    STV OPT OUTS for Sat. 25th Jun - Fri 1st Jul:-

After 1 week on air BIG BOX LITTLE BOX (rpt. on ITV, 1st show on STV) vanishes from the schedule whilst on Sunday afternoon STV airs JAK & EDDIE'S SCOTTISH KITCHEN with ITV showing Weekend Escapes. Motorsport airs through the night on ITV with (as always) no show on STV.

Late night OPT OUTS this week include TELESHOPPING Mon (ITV has Gambling), RIVER MONSTERS & TELESHOPPING Tue (ITV has Bargain Shop Wars & In Plain Sight), TELESHOPPING Wed (ITV has Motorsport), Thur (ITV has Murder She Wrote) & Fri (ITV has Gambling).

The "no show on STV" list (original screening month on ITV as stated) is:-

BARGING ROUND BRITAIN (Series 2, parts 1-5 Apr, part 6 shown :confused:)

SUPERHOSPITAL (June)
    WILD EXMOOR (parts 3 & 4), BIG BOX LITTLE BOX (parts 2-6) & BRITAIN'S BUSIEST AIRPORT - HEATHROW (series 1, parts 1-3) (all May)
    WILD IRELAND (April)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

After 1 week on air BIG BOX LITTLE BOX (rpt. on ITV, 1st show on STV) vanishes from the schedule whilst on Sunday afternoon STV airs JAK & EDDIE'S SCOTTISH KITCHEN with ITV showing Weekend Escapes. Motorsport airs through the night on ITV with (as always) no show on STV.

Late night OPT OUTS this week include TELESHOPPING Mon (ITV has Gambling), RIVER MONSTERS & TELESHOPPING Tue (ITV has Bargain Shop Wars & In Plain Sight), TELESHOPPING Wed (ITV has Motorsport), Thur (ITV has Murder She Wrote) & Fri (ITV has Gambling).

The "no show on STV" list (original screening month on ITV as stated) is:-

BARGING ROUND BRITAIN (Series 2, parts 1-5 Apr, part 6 shown :confused:)

SUPERHOSPITAL (June)
    WILD IRELAND (April)

Surprised just after ONE episode STV drops out of Big Box repeat(s) on ITV and AGAIN I ask whats the whole point of STV joining ITV to air a programme thats never aired on STV to be either a) dropped without a trace b) later return at an even SLOWER pace - whats the whole point in STV if they can't be bothered airing programmes with ITV or they do it but not complete a run? The S in STV is basic Shambles TV or the better word SH..E TV :D, but this lot get away with it but if this was BBC Scotland (since people complain BBC in the wrong all the time), if a show was not aired hell would break loose and BBC(Scotland) have to explain themselves whilst STV doesn't?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised just after ONE episode STV drops out of Big Box repeat(s) on ITV and AGAIN I ask whats the whole point of STV joining ITV to air a programme thats never aired on STV to be either a) dropped without a trace b) later return at an even SLOWER pace - whats the whole point in STV if they can't be bothered airing programmes with ITV or they do it but not complete a run? The S in STV is basic Shambles TV or the better word SH..E TV :D, but this lot get away with it but if this was BBC Scotland (since people complain BBC in the wrong all the time), if a show was not aired hell would break loose and BBC(Scotland) have to explain themselves whilst STV doesn't?

At least the BBC (most of the time) have the courtesy to tell viewers when the next show is appearing (e.g. "Countryfile will return a week on XXX at 7.30pm") - STV don't give a tuppence worth to their customer service - no announcement to viewers, absolutely zilch. >:( They are ignorant and discourteous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amended update for...

The "no show on STV" list (original screening month on ITV as stated) now looks like this:-

BARGING ROUND BRITAIN (Series 2, parts 1-6 Apr, part 6 bizarrely scheduled for Fri. 24th June at 8pm has been cancelled due to an episode of Emmerdale being screened).

SUPERHOSPITAL (June)
    WILD IRELAND (April)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least the BBC (most of the time) have the courtesy to tell viewers when the next show is appearing (e.g. "Countryfile will return a week on XXX at 7.30pm") - STV don't give a tuppence worth to their customer service - no announcement to viewers, absolutely zilch. >:( They are ignorant and discourteous.

Its hardly surprising these days -it seems they can't keep to a schedule (shockingly), did anyone see STV News at 6 with John Mckay (he was on STV North), speaking to a journalist in Brussels (guy loses sound from John), John makes no on air apology and carries on with next subject! :o (where is the apology or even courtesy?)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amended update for...

BARGING ROUND BRITAIN (Series 2, parts 1-6 Apr, part 6 bizarrely scheduled for Fri. 24th June at 8pm has been cancelled due to an episode of Emmerdale being screened).

SUPERHOSPITAL (June)
    WILD IRELAND (April)

Emmerdale being screened instead of Barging around is I would say outwith ITV's control (be logical if they just aired and sacrificed Emmerdale but of course ITV is soap/reality central)

I also noted in my local paper according to its listing that due to footy schedule STV may air Motorsport at 3am! (not sure of day), but knowing STV I can't see it as they'll air an episode or 2 then drop it again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    STV OPT OUTS for Sat. 2nd-Fri 8th Jul:-

On Sunday afternoon STV continues with JAK & EDDIE'S SCOTTISH KITCHEN (ITV shows Off Their Rockers) and through the night Motorsport is on ITV but not STV.

On Monday primetime STV opts for a medical boat documentary whilst ITV screens a new series of Wild France With Ray Mears (1 of 6). Whatever happened to the Auld Alliance STV :confused::confused::confused:>:(

Friday primetime sees STV air a new series of ANIMAL 99 (ITV has a rpt. of Gino's Italian Escape).

Late night OPT OUTS this week include TELESHOPPING Mon & Tue (ITV has In Plain Sight), Wed (ITV has Goodwood Festival Of Speed), Thur (ITV has Murder She Wrote) & Fri (ITV has Gambling).

So the "no show on STV" list (original screening month on ITV as stated) expands again and now looks like this:-

WILD FRANCE WITH RAY MEARS (Parts 1-6, July)
    BARGING ROUND BRITAIN (Series 2, parts 1-6 Apr)

SUPERHOSPITAL (June)
    WILD EXMOOR (parts 3 & 4), BIG BOX LITTLE BOX (parts 3-6) & BRITAIN'S BUSIEST AIRPORT - HEATHROW (series 1, parts 1-3) (all May)
    WILD IRELAND (April)