What Deana and Adam situation?

Comments

• clarence12clarence12 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bradvilla wrote: »
    Sorry but did I read this bit right?

"Wallowing in self-pity, Deana muttered “I’m so disappointed in myself. This is the fourth time I’ve broken the rules... I was only trying to cheer Luke A up.”

Fourth time?? There was the nom talk the other day, but what about the other 2??? Are they covering for her???

I think she spoke about it three times, three different convos.

"Covering for her" - what is it you say about Deana fans? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sara "its ridiculous that a guy who got his over the head with a pole, is moving beds away from a 23year old girl"

GO SARA
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Conor is the only one of the Insiders that seems to have a problem with Deana

Luke S seems to have mellowed towards her, despite the declaration of war he made a few weeks back. Caroline has always liked her. It seems to be Conor and Becky that have it in for her.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    clarence12 wrote: »
    I think she spoke about it three times, three different convos.

"Covering for her" - what is it you say about Deana fans? :eek:

Yep, there were 4 noms rule breaks last night 3 of which involved Deana.
  • Voice of ReasonVoice of Reason Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"Wallowing in self-pity, Deana muttered “I’m so disappointed in myself. This is the fourth time I’ve broken the rules... I was only trying to cheer Luke A up.”

Fourth time?? There was the nom talk the other day, but what about the other 2??? Are they covering for her???

There was a conversation with Scott a couple of weeks back, when they lost the table football.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    qg2010 wrote: »
    Doesn't matter if she knew what it ment or not ...it's equivalent of saying c*nt. last time I checked that's not a racial term.

This ^
  • cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Conor/Caroline get cursed for chatting noms.

It's pure excuses for Deana's nom chat.
  • HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Adam is so stupid the way he's taking this (and I'm an Adam fan), I do hope he doesn't go over to the dark side.

I love the way evryone is trying to lay the blame on Adam. Deana is the one that is in the wrong. If she was trying to cheer Luke A up she didn't have to mwention that Adam would be anyones target. that is the trouble with Deana her mouth is too bl**dy big always yapping and putting other people into her chats.

He has every right to be upset because in order to cheer Luke up she has more or less said Adam is the one they will be gunning for next week and that Luke A will be safe. What friend says that for heavens sakes??! :rolleyes:
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No. Her first was with Scott, that was shown, her 2nd I can't quite remember, tho it will come back to me. Her 3rd was when they were punished with the Laundry task and this is her fourth.
    Forum Member
    cyberwar wrote: »
    Deana should not be talking about nominations and tactics, she is one of the biggest game player in the house.

Adam has every right to be offended, as she mentioned his name in her tactics of the game.

When Conor or Caroline talk nominations, every one is cursing them, different for princess deana!:rolleyes:

Exactly she had no right to mention his name in order to make Luke feel good. Luke is a grown man and if he has to get all weepy because he is up tough! What people don't seem top grasp is that Deana more or less said Adam will be in the firing line next week. How does she know??? that's the trouble with Deana if she is upset it is because she damn well knows what she said was wrong. She would not be happy if Adam or Conor had done the same. It is a clear rule break putting Adams' name into a conversation regarding nominations!
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This ^

Not even that. It's actually a word for sanitary towel.
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Deana discusses nominations - and is treated like a criminal - the day after they all nominated face to face.

Conor threatens to beat up a fellow housemate and shove a bladed object down her private parts and is given a private warning - and the comments are not replayed to the house.

Certain appalling double standards - what exactly is the worse 'crime'?
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deana should not be talking about nominations and tactics, she is one of the biggest game player in the house.

Adam has every right to be offended, as she mentioned his name in her tactics of the game.

When Conor or Caroline talk nominations, every one is cursing them, different for princess deana!:rolleyes:

I agree. People are calling Adam stupid, but Deana is the one who has broken the rules AGAIN.

I can see why Conor has never liked her/doesn't trust her.
  • cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the way evryone is trying to lay the blame on Adam. Deana is the one that is in the wrong. If she was trying to cheer Luke A up she didn't have to mwention that Adam would be anyones target. that is the trouble with Deana her mouth is too bl**dy big always yapping and putting other people into her chats.

He has every right to be upset because in order to cheer Luke up she has more or less said Adam is the one they will be gunning for next week and that Luke A will be safe. What friend says that for heavens sakes??! :rolleyes:

Totally agree.:)

Too many people are wearing blinkers, when it comes to Deana.

It's unbelievable.:confused:
  • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member

And what were the punishments?
  • mary03mary03 Posts: 6,281
    Forum Member
    Sara "its ridiculous that a guy who got his over the head with a pole, is moving beds away from a 23year old girl"

GO SARA

Yes, I think Sara is the voice of reason here. That said, I doubt that Adam, Lauren or Luke A will see it that way given that she nominated two of them. So as much as I agree with her take on it, I can see where Adam's jumped to conclusions thinking that Deana was setting him up by selling out to the enemy so to speak.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the way evryone is trying to lay the blame on Adam. Deana is the one that is in the wrong.

Deana can do no wrong. Seriously, her fans are worse than Aaron's lot last year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mary03 wrote: »
    Yes, I think Sara is the voice of reason here. That said, I doubt that Adam, Lauren or Luke A will see it that way given that she nominated two of them. So as much as I agree with her take on it, I can see where Adam's jumped to conclusions thinking that Deana was setting him up by selling out to the enemy so to speak.

DEANA DIDNT MENTION ADAMS NAME TO SARA THOUGH!

Luke A was in a video this morning confirming, Deana said Adams name to Luke A.

Why people think she sold him out is a mystery to me?

OMG SHE MENTIONED ADAMS NAME TO LUKE A - CONOR IS RIGHT

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally agree.:)

Too many people are wearing blinkers, when it comes to Deana.

It's unbelievable.:confused:

I've never seen anything like it. It's so strange.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deana can do no wrong. Seriously, her fans are worse than Aaron's lot last year.

I don't think she can do know wrong I just hate when someone is using a lame excuse to turn on someone. He is being stupid even the other side is saying the same thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody say A---D---A---M's name! We don't want to put a target on his back now and for him to get nominated next week!:eek:
    Forum Member
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Even Luke S appears to be defending Deana, but Conor's having none of it. He's intent on manipulating the situation so that Deana is seen as the bad guy, regardless of the facts.

I'm not washing my hands of Adam, even friends fall out in the Big Brother house from time to time. But I'm disappointed by his reaction to what is a perfectly logical conclusion that Deana has come to.

Luke S defending Deana is no proof she is in the right. Luke S and Adam do not get on so he needs to keep his inflated head out of it.
  • mary03mary03 Posts: 6,281
    Forum Member
    DEANA DIDNT MENTION ADAMS NAME TO SARA THOUGH!

Luke A was in a video this morning confirming, Deana said Adams name to Luke A.

Why people think she sold him out is a mystery to me?

OMG SHE MENTIONED ADAMS NAME TO LUKE A - CONOR IS RIGHT

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No need for the caps...lol. If you read my post (both of them), I'm giving my take on the whole mix up and not accusing Deana of anything. I.e. it's a mix up and Adam thought she was speaking to Sara and not Luke A. :eek::D
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deana was right on two accounts.

1. Insiders are going to pick her and Adam off once Luke A and Lauren are gone.
    2.The outsiders could prevent this if they coordinated their nominations which for some reason they refuse to do. They have talked about doing this but get caught in their own petty agendas instead.

Adam is annoyed because he thinks he is more of a neutral figure, but realises the truth in what Deana says and is jumping ship and moving beds pretty fast whilst he has a reasonable excuse.
    He will be wise to distance himself from the outsiders and integrate more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Ohh :( It feels like everyone except Sara is gravitating away from Deana because of Conor's influence. The outsiders will be weakened this week when Luke A goes, but with Adam, Lauren, Sara, Deana they could sill manage to get one or two of the insiders up per week, who knows where Scott and Becky's vote will go, they could end up controlling which 'group' comes out on top each week...