Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

Comments

• Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    jude1979 wrote: »
    Which CSI-er?

By George I can't think of a decent clue, although it has been rumoured that he likes to get his lunch from Greg's on a regular basis.

(Sorry, very weak, so weak but imdb is your friend :o )
  • Options
    indywindyw Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    catboy71 wrote: »
    Thinking of a dancing former BBC newsreader who went to 5 . She claims to be 37 , but looks a bit older IMO.

Nope, she really is 37. Just looked it up on Ancestry.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    catboy71 wrote: »
    Thinking of a dancing former BBC newsreader who went to 5 . She claims to be 37 , but looks a bit older IMO.

Hmmm.... she's just had a couple of sprgs hasn't she?

I know getting up the stick in your 40's isn't impossible, but its highly unlikey, and twice even more so.

Unless, of course, there was help involved
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Hmmm.... she's just had a couple of sprgs hasn't she?

I know getting up the stick in your 40's isn't impossible, but its highly unlikey, and twice even more so.

Unless, of course, there was help involved
    I agree, if she was really 47, pushing out 2 kids in quick succession would be amazing.
    What about the former One Show lady, now WAG, heading for ITV?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, if she was really 47, pushing out 2 kids in quick succession would be amazing.
    What about the former One Show lady, now WAG, heading for ITV?

I wondered about her, but doesn't she claim to only be about 31?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the Daily Star
    Which rock star was banned from a hotel over the festival weekend after his wild parties and antics caused chaos? He tried to come back and pick up his stuff but they wouldn't let him in.
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    From the Daily Star

Maybe the lead singer and original member of a huge 80's/90's rockband who headlined at a festival over the weekend?
  • Options
    EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    Maybe the lead singer and original member of a huge 80's/90's rockband who headlined at a festival over the weekend?

One who got in a strop about being cut off in full flow?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellef wrote: »
    One who got in a strop about being cut off in full flow?
    If it's who I think you mean, he was late on stage because he was asleep in his dressing room and his people were under strict instructions not to disturb him. It all sounds a bit odd - why would no-one wake him up if he was due on stage?
  • Options
    EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's who I think you mean, he was late on stage because he was asleep in his dressing room and his people were under strict instructions not to disturb him. It all sounds a bit odd - why would no-one wake him up if he was due on stage?

That's hilarious, he must be absolutely horrifying if he's woken up when he's not ready.
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That wouldn't surprise me at all - the bow-tie wearer very obviously fancied the ginger perma-memory lass throughout the entire last series and didn't make any attempt to hide it :D Although isn't he still going out with the flower model?

Tes,yes he is. But it baffles me they would call it a show with "moral character". That description seems off to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Which TV Star is actually 47 but claims to be 37. She has two passports.

(From Sunday Mirror)

My immediate thought was Mrs Family Fortunes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speedy1974 wrote: »
    The BGT judge?
  • Options
    FlySiFlySi Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Which TV Star is actually 47 but claims to be 37. She has two passports.

(From Sunday Mirror)
    How about the Loose Woman who was a Smash Hit on the X Factor?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FlySi wrote: »
    How about the Loose Woman who was a Smash Hit on the X Factor?
    Oh I don't think she can be 47, I've seen her in real life and unless she's incredibly genetically gifted, she is only late 30's.
    How old is the other loose woman claiming to be these days, the cruise ship singer?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Give me the names (or the clues!) and I'll look them up in the Birth registers :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speedy1974 wrote: »

I thought of Sinitta but she's definitely only 23
  • Options
    ellie1167ellie1167 Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The BGT judge?

Strictly a dancing host I think they mean. Seems a fair guess
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    Tes,yes he is. But it baffles me they would call it a show with "moral character". That description seems off to me.

Makes sense to me - the whole show's about 'doing the right thing' which lots of shows, particularly US ones, aren't so much. Lots of new articles about the bow-tie/flower couple today, and one rumour about the rememberall possibly being offski... hmmm.

The 47-year-old - tbh that's so vague it could be anyone, my money's on Mrs. Family Fortunes too though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ellie1167 wrote: »
    Strictly a dancing host I think they mean. Seems a fair guess
    Now she is older than she claims - she was in the same year at school in Stockport as my daughter's friend's mum. And she's 42. So not her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Now she is older than she claims - she was in the same year at school in Stockport as my daughter's friend's mum. And she's 42. So not her.

Yup - wiki gives 1971 as her birth year. Public records state 1969. Shaved off some years but not enough!
  • Options
    Chocolate MonkeChocolate Monke Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By George I can't think of a decent clue, although it has been rumoured that he likes to get his lunch from Greg's on a regular basis.

(Sorry, very weak, so weak but imdb is your friend :o )

Yep, that's pretty much the rumour I've heard! : )
  • Options
    nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    There is one presenter I can find who is 37 years old - she's of Italian descent which would fit the two passports comment, and she recently had a glorias political victory.
  • Options
    Jem19876Jem19876 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellef wrote: »
    That's hilarious, he must be absolutely horrifying if he's woken up when he's not ready.
    Couldn't they just have accidentally dropped outside his room, then run away and hoped he didn't notice what had woken him?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This celebrity chef makes regular appearances on our TV screens, but is also making regular appearances in a brothel. Unbeknown to his partner, which could land the rat in very hot water!

From today's Daily Star.
This discussion has been closed.