Sky Go on Xbox

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
Forum Member
Hi I have only just noticed that I cannot watch my regular Sky Go subscription on my Xbox anymore. It appears that since the end of July t&cs have changed and I have to pay an extra £5pm for Sky Go Extra for the same privilege.
This seems grossly unfair to me.
Does anyone know why this has happened? It has really made me think about changing providerers as it is so petty and money grubbing.

Please don't point out to me I am lucky because PSP doesn't have the app or point out to me that there are thousands of threads asking the same thing because nearly every flippin'post on this forum points that out lol:D

Comments

• sodafountainsodafountain Posts: 16,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Certain things require Sky Go Extra, watching on an Xbox is one of them, you can either pay £5 a month, or pay £11.25 a month for multiscreen, then you get Sky Go Extra.

Simple as really. If you are unhappy, cancel, it is your right, no point losing sleep over it.
  • ocavocav Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twinkletto wrote: »
    Hi I have only just noticed that I cannot watch my regular Sky Go subscription on my Xbox anymore. It appears that since the end of July t&cs have changed and I have to pay an extra £5pm for Sky Go Extra for the same privilege.
    This seems grossly unfair to me.
    Does anyone know why this has happened? It has really made me think about changing providerers as it is so petty and money grubbing.

Please don't point out to me I am lucky because PSP doesn't have the app or point out to me that there are thousands of threads asking the same thing because nearly every flippin'post on this forum points that out lol:D

Because Sky are insuring they don't lose out on Multiscreen subs because people use it on their Xbox.

Instead of completely removing the service they've just made it part of another one.