EE: wow.... mimi keene

Jay_FilmmakerJay_Filmmaker Posts: 85
Forum Member
Brilliant performance... Star in the making

My partner went into labor and had our baby girl the other day.. That was VERY realistic, almost like watching the mrs two days ago lol (we made it to the hospital though haha)

Comments

• NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is definitely one to watch - I find her so natural!
  • The Queen VicThe Queen Vic Posts: 5,775
    Forum Member
    I've said this before, but some may say she's good enough to be the central performer in the show's big 30th anniversary reveal....
  • Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful. But is ok for a soap like Eastenders.
  • RixionRixion Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was superb.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was fantastic well done to her !
  • kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always thought she was good but it seems everyone else on this forum has done a u-turn on her.
  • MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AMAZING! Honestly, it's so rare you get an actor/actress that good on a soap… on a show, in general. Some of the best acting I've ever seen to be honest, in my life
  • Judas82Judas82 Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    The episode really allowed her to shine and show what a capable actress she is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kirbyreed wrote: »
    I've always thought she was good but it seems everyone else on this forum has done a u-turn on her.

I always liked her, too. But she showed what she was capable of tonight.
  • ilikespoilersilikespoilers Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    I agree, she portrayed her part really well.
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've said this before, but some may say she's good enough to be the central performer in the show's big 30th anniversary reveal....

I think you've called it. Isn't it a bit too close for ALL reasons to Stacey/Lacy LIVE reveal
  • issy17issy17 Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Very good actress. Glad she's been given some proper material
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a fantastic actress
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Marcusjll wrote: »
    AMAZING! Honestly, it's so rare you get an actor/actress that good on a soap… on a show, in general. Some of the best acting I've ever seen to be honest, in my life

You havent seen any Meryl Streep films?:confused:
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She was superb said in the main thread the scenes between her and Ian were fantastic.

Best bit of writing and acting in the new producers reign so far.

Of course ds only seems to praise older characters
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,273
    Forum Member
    kirbyreed wrote: »

You were certainly not the only one who liked her :)
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent job in tonight's episode. Her speech to Ian was very touching and she did well with the birth scenes too. I thought she showed potential in the past bit she realised it tonight and then some.
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    She was superb said in the main thread the scenes between her and Ian were fantastic.

Best bit of writing and acting in the new producers reign so far.

Of course ds only seems to praise older characters

That's not really true, Stacey and Nancy are simply adored on here for starters
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You havent seen any Meryl Streep films?:confused:

I haven't, actually.:p
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    She deserves to win 'Best Young Actor' at the Inside Soap Award IMO ! :)https://www.demographix.com/surveys/2KVG-RM5T/AEEMYXKF/
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is brilliant and it makes it even more sad she lost out on that BSA. Still she will win plenty in the future I'm sure.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I said from her very first appearance how good she was :D:D Tonight proved that in spades.
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    I said from her very first appearance how good she was :D:D Tonight proved that in spades.

I have been saying it right from the start too. In fact her and Maddy put Shona, Jac and Lorna to shame.
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Marcusjll wrote: »
    I haven't, actually.:p

Shes pure class.

I thought 80% of the time in tonights episode Mimi was superb but there were a few unconvincing cringe moments there for me to be honest.Having said that I sense she will excel acting wise a number of the current young cast in a few years time easily.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    She is brilliant and it makes it even more sad she lost out on that BSA. Still she will win plenty in the future I'm sure.
    Vote for her now at the Inside Soap Awards ! :)https://www.demographix.com/surveys/2KVG-RM5T/AEEMYXKF/