SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So excited to see this back on the telly, anyone else tuning in?! :D

Comments

• wh666-666wh666-666 Posts: 1,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ughhh didnt realise x factor was a two hour dealy, so I'll have to see that on catch up as well.
  • SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're missing out, this place is a MESS. Seriously.
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get annoyed because so many of the scenes seem staged.

They must pay those people to come on tv and make such idiots of themselves. Is Mo the older brother? What a horrible individual, stupid and nasty.
  • ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really wish Ramsay could smack that fat f***. Obviously not allowed but i definately would have... then washed my hand afterwards.
  • wh666-666wh666-666 Posts: 1,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might put me off anyway as im cooking at the mo. :p

Im picturing cockroache infested city resturant and they all gang up on gordon with their feelers, scuttling him out of the freezer?

I dont get why people think he is nasty? Compared to some chefs ive known, he is a pussycat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sack the chef
  • Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    That chef is a monumental cock. Amongst his insults about Gordon is 'British'. I'd quite like to punch him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is by far the worst restaurant on Nightmares. Shocking. I feel sick.
  • Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I forgot this was one, so thanks for the reminder. Just turned it on and I'm just :eek::eek: dirty and filthy doesn't quite cut it! I am shocked!

I'll +1 what I've missed, this seems to be the worst one ever!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dare Devil wrote: »
    I forgot this was one, so thanks for the reminder. Just turned it on and I'm just :eek::eek: dirty and filthy doesn't quite cut it! I am shocked!

I'll +1 what I've missed, this seems to be the worst one ever!!

Promotion was terrible, i haven't seen any. My TV mag doesn't even list it as a new episode.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blinky has been fired. Do i feel sorry for him? Do i f***.
  • Arwen_EvenstarArwen_Evenstar Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of the scenes are staged/ filmed out of sequence, there is a very brief disclaimer to that effect.
    I still love it though :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Moe is a right moron
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    mazzy50 wrote: »

Well, you saved me saying it. He seems a right idiot and quite an attention seeker in the way he acts. He always wants to create a scene just because he thinks he's so big. Well, I got news for you, Moe - you're not!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, you saved me saying it. He seems a right idiot and quite an attention seeker in the way he acts. He always wants to create a scene just because he thinks he's so big. Well, I got news for you, Moe - you're not!

He really is a tool isn't he? Throwing his weight around and carrying on as if he's Don Corleone when he's actually just a thuggish idiot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a goon he is. If i were the other brother i would get rid of him.

Isn't there usually a 'how it turned out' scene at the end showing if the resaurant worked or not...
  • Soul_AssassinSoul_Assassin Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Tweedledee & Tweedledum next week. Joy.
  • RainbowsEndRainbowsEnd Posts: 1,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had to laugh when Moe said he couldnt understand Gordon as being British he couldnt speak English like he did! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He really is a tool isn't he? Throwing his weight around and carrying on as if he's Don Corleone when he's actually just a thuggish idiot.

I would say he's trying to act like a thug, but it just comes across that he's putting it all on and acting way too find, beyond his acting ability. He really should loose the "tough thug" image he thinks is big and cool, it's anything but and makes him look like a right prat!

Now to +1 what I missed :D Next weeks looks like it could be fun, twins who haven't grow up and are very OTT. Twins working together never works, you can guarrantee arguments big style!

ETA - The kitchen!!! :eek::eek::eek: they obviously haven't cleaned down after every shift in a very long time!! How have they not been closed down? Do they not have annual public health checks like here in the UK?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would say he's trying to act like a thug, but it just comes across that he's putting it all on and acting way too find, beyond his acting ability. He really should loose the "tough thug" image he thinks is big and cool, it's anything but and makes him look like a right prat!

Now to +1 what I missed :D Next weeks looks like it could be fun, twins who haven't grow up and are very OTT. Twins working together never works, you can guarrantee arguments big style!

ETA - The kitchen!!! :eek::eek::eek: they obviously haven't cleaned down after every shift in a very long time!! How have they not been closed down? Do they not have annual public health checks like here in the UK?

I think there is far less regulation over there in general - free market and all that. I think the theory goes if it's unsanitary people won't eat there and it will go out of business.People always go on about how marvellous that is and that we don't need a 'nanny state'. If it reduces the chances of eating in a restaurant that's likely to poison customers, I'm all for a nanny state.

Those twins next week look like a couple of donkeys.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The shocks just keep coming. They cook duck and keep it in the fridge for a month!! a MONTH!!

I now understand why the "chef" has been nicknamed blinky, you could go as far to say winky blinky. Him and Moe, so delusional or have very low standards in food and dining.
    I think there is far less regulation over there in general - free market and all that. I think the theory goes if it's unsanitary people won't eat there and it will go out of business.People always go on about how marvellous that is and that we don't need a 'nanny state'. If it reduces the chances of eating in a restaurant that's likely to poison customers, I'm all for a nanny state.

Those twins next week look like a couple of donkeys.

Dirty, dangerous places that could easily make you seriously ill if you eat there or a so called "nanny state" - no brainer really is it?

Watching on +1 and Moe was all for the "chef" in the beginning and thought there was nothing wrong and his brother knew exactly what was wrong, but now that he has realised what was wrong and that the "chef" was to blame for a lot of it - he's blaming his brother! He puts up the big front, but the wuss can't even admit when he's wrong and has to blame on the one person that was right!
  • WmsheepWmsheep Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    WOW, I have worked a couple of kitchens, and NEVER have I seen anywhere so bad in terms of hygiene!!!
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i notice quite a lot on these shows the americans make insulting remarks about gordon because he's british
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JamesC81 wrote: »
    i notice quite a lot on these shows the americans make insulting remarks about gordon because he's british

I noted Moe said, about Gordon, "white British son of a b****h", technically racist when if anyone said, for example, "Black British son of a b****h", the rave card would've certainly been thrown around, but no one can be racist against whites - or so the media and PC brigade would have you believe!
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good actors playing the owner and chef roles this week :D