Options

Adam, Aaron the dunking was it deserved?

Comments

• Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ofcourse it was deserved.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm in two minds about this, on one hand Arron dishes it out so it's karma when he gets it back but on the other hand I can't help thinking if it had been a disliked housemate doing this to a popular housemate (Caroline/Ashliegh doing it to Lauren/Deana) there would be threads full of outraged people demanding action and complaining to OFCOM. :o
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    anguk wrote: »
    I'm in two minds about this, on one hand Arron dishes it out so it's karma when he gets it back but on the other hand I can't help thinking if it had been a disliked housemate doing this to a popular housemate (Caroline/Ashliegh doing it to Lauren/Deana) there would be threads full of outraged people demanding action and complaining to OFCOM. :o
    Arron deserved what he got off Adam, the others wouldn't have.
  • Options
    jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anguk wrote: »

Well yes. The thread OP is asking was it deserved :D

If it had been done to a nice HM / popular then it would have been wrong because a nice HM would not have deserved it.

Although I am of the opinion Arron did deserve it I see there are some who do not, but even they would have to agree, Arron earned it :D
  • Options
    michnickmichnick Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    arron totally deserved that:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hell yeah as Adam might say - what goes around comes around
  • Options
    clarence12clarence12 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two wrongs dont make a right, hes now stunk out the bedroom and ruined Arron's mattress.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clarence12 wrote: »
    Two wrongs dont make a right, hes now stunk out the bedroom and ruined Arron's mattress.

He'll be fine, he can have Conor's matress.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's a fish eye for a fish eye, thats the way things are.

If you can't take the flack keep your head down.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good Thinking.:D
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Kubrick wrote: »
    Arron got a taste of his own medicine. Yes, I think it was well and truly deserved.

^^This, exactly.
  • Options
    SuesSues Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrblank wrote: »
    no if conor had done it you guys would have been angry

If Conor had done it, his motives would have been completely different. Adam doesn't act until he feels it necessary. Conor's motives would be purely selfish and gratuitous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

brilliant ha ha
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The obese bully must receive a warning for that.

Deana seemed to enjoy it.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The obese bully must receive a warning for that.

Ooooh, sounds like a Twitter post :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gris wrote: »
    It was fully deserved! And just a fun prank, after all ;)

I actually think it was a good way of dealing with the whole situation, it probably diffused quite a lot of the tension after the punishment was announced.

Very true, instead of laying there simmering at least they're all laughing now (except Arron of course) ;)
  • Options
    Erica CartmanErica Cartman Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were it not for the fact Arron has done worse to other housemates I would have said it was way out of line.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It was a prank! Arron loves pranks, don't worry about it;)
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I do think he deserved it. Arron's prides himself on being the house 'prankster' and doesn't even think twice before pouring water on other people's beds and stealing other people's possessions etc.

All this 'two wrongs don't make a right' malarky - maybe not but seeing someone who has acted very unpleasantly getting their comeuppance and a taste of their own medicine is satisfying to say the least. I defy anyone to disagree with that!
  • Options
    SilveerSilveer Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely deserved it.

Greatest BB moment so far. Well done to Adam for doing it, I say.
  • Options
    superbass88superbass88 Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait to see what he said in the DR. Arron didn't say a word to Adam- would be a different story if it had been one of the girls that done it.
  • Options
    clarence12clarence12 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont get me wrong, Arron is no angel and he 'pranks' people all the time.

But Adam has just lowered himself to Arron's level and he doesnt need to, which is why Im disappointed in him.

Some of the posts here suggesting Arron is being bullied or Adam should receive a warning are way off the mark. To be fair to Arron he took it, initially, in good humour, perhaps because he thought it was water?

Some FMs claiming chucking water in someone's face maybe classed as assault, I dont know, but hiding someone's personal possessions and eating their chocolate can also be classed as theft
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I genuinely was gobsmacked by his reaction. I really did think that he could take being pranked, and would take it in good humour and have a little laugh but he was absolutely fuming.

Very poor sportsmanship IMO. Perhaps he's annoyed as other insiders have consistently been forgiven and he didnt get the same treatment.
  • Options
    jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont get me wrong, Arron is no angel and he 'pranks' people all the time.

But Adam has just lowered himself to Arron's level and he doesnt need to, which is why Im disappointed in him.

Some of the posts here suggesting Arron is being bullied or Adam should receive a warning are way off the mark. To be fair to Arron he took it, initially, in good humour, perhaps because he thought it was water?

Some FMs claiming chucking water in someone's face maybe classed as assault, I dont know, but hiding someone's personal possessions and eating their chocolate can also be classed as theft

Fair points. But I wouldn't even call it a prank, it was a well thought out response, done with dignity, style and a smile on his face.

It was the calm cool unrushed style he executed it is that has raised him up in mine and many others estimation. Pure gold.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    I genuinely was gobsmacked by his reaction. I really did think that he could take being pranked, and would take it in good humour and have a little laugh but he was absolutely fuming.

Very poor sportsmanship IMO. Perhaps he's annoyed as other insiders have consistently been forgiven and he didnt get the same treatment.
    I agree. He should've just laughed it off no matter how he was feeling about it inside. He ended up looking like a petulant brat.