satman5000satman5000 Posts: 1,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
  • Options
    Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I`m actually shocked. David Cameron must have been squirming in his plush leather armchair watching that.
  • Options
    tennismantennisman Posts: 4,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually warmed to Jo. Looked like he had been through a difficult childhood.

But lost it with the other guy when he started going on about cheese and biscuit procurement. Palin, Jones, Cleese etc couldn't have written it any better.

Maybe this is what will provide him the training he needs for when he becomes the Tory Minister for Agriculture Food and Fisheries in 20 years time?
  • Options
    zippykinszippykins Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Cringed at the bit where Chris said the society had 'lost' his nomination papers. Bless. His parents seemed a bit bemused by him.
  • Options
    dazdudedazdude Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    tennisman wrote: »
    Actually warmed to Jo. Looked like he had been through a difficult childhood.

But lost it with the other guy when he started going on about cheese and biscuit procurement. Palin, Jones, Cleese etc couldn't have written it any better.

Maybe this is what will provide him the training he needs for when he becomes the Tory Minister for Agriculture Food and Fisheries in 20 years time?

That guy reminded me of a mini Boris Johnson lol :D