Options

Hollyoaks - 21 - 25/01/2013 Spoilers

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
Forum Member
Monday 21st January 2013:

Monday

Esther grabs some pills from the bathroom cabinet. Ironically, Diane hosts an anti-bullying session at college and puts Esther in a group with Sinead and Ruby. Esther’s humiliated when Ruby pushes her chair away, causing her to fall on the floor, to laughter from the class. A distressed Esther is driven to believe her only escape is within a heart-breaking decision…

Tilly offers to come to Esthers after college, but Esther will be ‘busy’ then… She’s hit by another bottle of wee on her way out of college and makes her way to the Folly…

Esther puts her plan into action. Tilly and Jen come to The Folly, but anxious not to be spotted together, a hidden Tilly ushers her lover away quickly, and Esther is left alone.

Also, Frankie worries when Esther doesn’t come home…

Tuesday 22nd January 2013:

Jim McGinn knows Dr. Browning’s to blame for Myra’s false diagnosis. Dr Browning puts crisis aversion in place and invites his boss round for dinner, but he needs Mercedes’ help. He also invites Carmel, knowing two gorgeous McQueens are sure to tickle his bosses fancy and suggests she bring a friend…

Esther’s in an induced coma. News spreads at college thanks to Ruby and while Sinead panics that she’ll get the blame, Jen rmembers that she was the last person to see Esther and did nothing. Sinead and Ruby make a pact - they had nothing to do with it.

As Esther fights for her life, the family nightmare rapidly descends from bad to worse when they find out that she will need an urgent Liver transplant!

Elsewhere, Jen is faced with another tricky moral dilemma.

Wednesday 23rd January 2013:

Jack’s horrified as Esther brands herself a failure but Frankie can’t contain her anger anymore and as tensions run high she shouts at her granddaughter for her selfishness. Tom goes to see Esther but will she open up?

Davies laughs off Browning’s negligence regarding Myra’s diagnosis - he won’t be suspending him anytime soon. But in return he wants one night with Mercedes. Dr Browning offers him money, but Davies isn’t budging. Mercedes can sense her fiance’s troubled and pays her own visit to his lecherous boss but is torn when he tells her Browning could go to prison!

Maxine interrupts Mitzeee’s photoshoot. As Maxine helplessly looks on, is Mitzeee on a road to disaster?

Also, Leanne gives Cheryl some sound business advice and they come up with the perfect money making scheme…

Thursday 24th January 2013:

Cheryl and Leanne look for new talent for their new venture and recruit Barney. Next on their list are Rob and Liam… The boys are put through their paces at naked waiter boot camp in Chez Chez and get the job. Leanne takes a fancy to her three employees and arranges secret dates with each of them - what could go wrong?

George forces Esther to admit the malicious truth and she begs him to retain his silence. At college, George backs up Phoebe’s claims about Sinead and Ruby’s bullying, but Mr. Keeler doesn’t believe them. Phoebe takes out her anger on a venomous Ruby, but feels the backlash when Mr. Keeler turns up…

Elsewhere, Tilly learns a shocking truth about Jen…

Friday 25th January 2013:

Mercedes decides to take Davies up on his sordid offer. Later, Phoebe spots Mercedes and Davies getting into a taxi together. She recognises the doctor from when she was in Deena and Graham’s ‘care’ and is scared for Mercedes. At the hotel, Davies spots the red recording light of a video camera Mercedes has set up to blackmail him and traps her in the room. Will Browning come to the rescue?

Tilly steps up to do the right thing and musters the courage to visit Esther, who forgives her for not standing up for her more, until she finds out an important truth…

However, Maxine’s unsettled by Mitzeee’s behavior and calls for reinforcements. Later, Mitzeee’s astounded when Carl turns up, what does he want?

Also, a figure from Brendan’s past returns to haunt him.

Wow this week looks so good all my favourite characters Brendan, Mitzeee, Mercedes, Esther wooo :p

Comments

• Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks
    Why is that stupid headteacher not believing Phoebe and George, the way he spoke to Esther last time was horrible. I hoped he's sacked after this
    I hate it that Esther still protecting them, I guess thats what sometimes happens in real life I.just hope they get their punishment and are not forgiven or become friends with Esther.
    Arghh I hate Frankie, stupid cow.
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    This sounds so much better than everything EE has set up for the next few weeks by far.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »
    This sounds so much better than everything EE has set up for the next few weeks by far.

I agree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    @SMIDSYmk2 agreed
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a very good week for HO. I'm glad to see Phoebe is going to step in and side with Esther again. Must admit I didnt like her at all when we first saw her on screen but she's the only teen I actually like now (along with Esther)

When is Frankie going to see sense and actually throw Ruby out instead of having another go at Esther!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Sounds good. Could be quite intense viewing with all that going on
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see i'll be shouting at my telly screen in frustration that week then!
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    I cant believe Frankie has a go at Esther despite everything!! Seems she cares more for Ruby than her own granddaughter. I am glad George and Pheobe speak up, but not pleased they dont get believed. :(

Wonder what Tom will say to Esther given his brother, Lewis commited suicide by OD'ing. I know he was only a baby when it happened, but he must be aware of the history. Wonder if he will mention it?
  • Options
    AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 2,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a very good week for HO. I'm glad to see Phoebe is going to step in and side with Esther again. Must admit I didnt like her at all when we first saw her on screen but she's the only teen I actually like now (along with Esther)

When is Frankie going to see sense and actually throw Ruby out instead of having another go at Esther!!!

I now find myself shouting at the TV everytime Frankie shouts at Esther and sticks up for Ruby. Esther is her granddaughter and Ruby isn't even family yet she seems to think Esther is some sort of loser everytime.

Its about time Ruby and Sinead got their comeuppance. I think Sinead won't cope being a single mother and I would like Frankie and Jack to throw Ruby out so that the only place she can go is Spain to be with Duncan.