Options

Sounds familiar?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
Forum Member
I'm guessing the Labour supporter who wrote this article got a lot of her material from reading this place.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11597436/Stop-your-whinging-why-the-Left-are-such-bad-losers.html

Shame they didn't mention the "Torygraph" though.

Comments

• Options
    Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ironic thing is. Had Labour won plenty of Rigthies would be moaning about the result.

Its horses for courses. Just be happy we live in a country where you can expense an opinion either way. Some aren't as lucky.

The only thing grating on me is this notion Cameron has a strong government. He has a majority of 12 which is only on the bases all his MPs follow the party line at all times. Which even die hard Tories know won't be the case. Its a smaller majority than John Mayor had in 1992 so I think some are being deluded in thinking it will be plain sailing.
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    the irony of a "keyboard warrior" bashing out an angry piece about angry keyboard warriors on is not lost on me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    the irony of a "keyboard warrior" bashing out an angry piece about angry keyboard warriors on is not lost on me.

Me neither, given she is a Labour supporter.
  • Options
    MeepersMeepers Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    A well written piece which some people on here would do well to learn from, but they wont. They'd rather just be bitter.
  • Options
    BrawladBrawlad Posts: 5,711
    Forum Member
    She does not come across as a Labour supporter , more like a red Tory..
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe she's a labour supporter at all
  • Options
    Fixit AgainFixit Again Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe she's a labour supporter at all
    She's not whiny and self-righteous enough.
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    She's not whiny and self-righteous enough.

so that would make her a liar, would you say she was a tory liar? as it`s the telegraph.
  • Options
    Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so that would make her a liar, would you say she was a tory liar? as it`s the telegraph.

Don't the two go hand in hand? ;)