FINAL WEEK POLL : Who is your FAVOURITE and you want to come in 1st place!

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    It's a tough one as Ricky has grown on me during the show as at first I thought he was just a little too arrogant.

Tom was my favourite from the start as, while there's definitely some arrogance like most of the contestants, it came across more like being very self assured. He's good with numbers and as shown in the Art task he isn't afraid of taking a risk. The big issue with him is his lack of creativity.

Conversely, Jade I really liked because of her creativity. I think she was the only really creative candidate during the series and that might help her if her business plan ties in with her creative side. She seems to get a lot of stick and I've heard quite a few people saying they dislike her but I've liked her from the start.

Tom is still my favourite to win though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    It's a close call between Ricky, Nick and Tom but I would say Tom because he seems to have the most all rounded skill set
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I think they are all pretty close and it will depend on their business plans.
    I would like to see Jade as he winner. She has impressed me the most through her enthusiasm and personality.
    The other three seem quite reserved.
  • Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah couple of weeks ago I would have said Tom only

However Ricky has grown on me in the last few weeks, and Jade really impressed me Wednesday and has improved since her disaster as PM in the Essex task. Nick seems like a nice guy but he has not really done anything outstanding for me.

I will stick with Tom but would not mind if Ricky or Jade won either.
  • boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glad Tom is the DS top fave because they usually dont win lol :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boab34 wrote: »
    glad Tom is the DS top fave because they usually dont win lol :D

Was Tom from last year not this forums favourite in the Polls? He ended up winning
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was Tom from last year not this forums favourite in the Polls? He ended up winning

Tom only topped the poll after the result was known :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom only topped the poll after the result was known :D

No I remember he top most polls from week 1, he was very popular on here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I remember he top most polls from week 1, he was very popular on here.

susan topped the DS top 5 poll last year. in the final poll Tom started leading when the result was leaked ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    susan topped the DS top 5 poll last year. in the final poll Tom started leading when the result was leaked ;)

Oh I dont know about the final poll as I gave up when Melody went, but before that Tom was very much the favourite on here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricky Martin has really impressed me over the past few weeks. He's the most dynamic of the four remaining contestants as well. Jade is smugness personified, Tom gets flustered very easily (and looks younger with every passing week) and Nick is too happy to coast along.

Ricky, otoh, throws himself into the tasks, is very articulate and seems incredibly determined. He has a massive amount of drive and passion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm torn between Ricky and Tom but I think Ricky edges it.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jade. I'm always for the girls, and she's the only one left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Nick. Best of a bad bunch.
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually like all of the remaining four, didn't like Jade and Ricky at the beginning but they've both grown on me.

If I had to pick someone Tom just edges the rest. :D
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom will prob get it because for his age he shows alot of potential (despite his obvious mistakes). Or at least that's how I think Sugar will weigh it up. Tom isn't my fav but I can't see him losing out to Ricky or Jade. Just not sure if he'd seem more appealing to Sugar than Nick.