Options

WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 12 - 13 ; Spoilers Included

Comments

• Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    Despite the racism this is a good season for feeds. Always seems to be something going down.

Agree. I think the house is now heated up to make this season potentially the best. However, they need to axe MVP by week 4 otherwise it will go downhill I think.
  • Options
    RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Agree. I think the house is now heated up to make this season potentially the best. However, they need to axe MVP by week 4 otherwise it will go downhill I think.

I'm sure they said it will be 3 nominees all season long? Could they get rid of the MVP and still do that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure CBS would love Aaryn vs Howard on the block!
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its a real shame that this series will probably always be remembered the most for the controversy, because based on the first two weeks its going to be a real blinder.

This weeks events surely have to go down as one of the most unexpected comebacks on the show ever. We've had two genuinely huge blindsides, a huge power shift where for once the likable players take control before the majority of them are wiped out (Laura :cry:) and a cast where the vast majority of players, be they nice or nasty are attempting to play the game. When you think about it, it's only really Kaitlin and GinaMarie who don't have their heads in the game, and at the very least they are both committed to a clear alliance.

Plus, even though the power is pretty much exclusively going to be on Helen's side of the house for the next few weeks, I think that they will eventually completely fall apart into different sections once Jeremy and Aaryn are gone. As much as a total wipeout of Blonde-Tourage would be satisfying, I think that at least one or two of them will end up escaping when it becomes clear that the majority group need to split up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Howard admits to Helen he was the hinky vote (although he's come up with a lame excuse why). Helen is genuinely upset - tears. He's still lying though because he hasn't fessed up about the MC - and Helen knows about that from McCrae, Amanda, and Jeremy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Howard is digging that grave. Helen just gave him a chance to admit to the MC and he's still saying he wasn't part of it.
  • Options
    rivetheadrivethead Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Howard...
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, Howard totally imploding. :eek: I thought he was smarter than this. I actually think Howard needs to be very high on the majority alliances radar. (Do we even have a name for them yet?)

Whilst Jeremy should be their top target, I actually think it would be beneficial for them to take out Howard if they can't get Jeremy this week. Whilst it'd be hugely satisfying to see Aaryn face a sticky end on Thursday, I think she's far more easily disposable in the future than Howard would be. You can get rid of Aaryn anytime, but Howard could become a huge physical threat if these young guys keep being picked off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Howard now telling Spencer that he was the hinky vote. Spencer didn't know?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Howard has now told Candice about the 4th vote. She isn't going to take this well. She'll be crushed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jessie is slaying Aaryn. I never thought Jessie would become one of my faves!
  • Options
    dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Howard, what are you doing!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GM still has Nick's chapstick. He may need to apply for a restraining order when she gets kicked out.
    http://twitpic.com/d2avya
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't been this in to the feeds since BB11 (a great season for feeds!).

Helen is now locked out of her own HoH. Haha! She's telling Aaryn is going up as a pawn.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems Helen bought Howard's lie about not being in the MC! Hopefully McCrae and Amanda talk to her more and let he know Howard was definitely in it!
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    So I finally cracked and got the live feeds today and my hubby just walked past me and said I am so pleased we bought these today. When I looked earlier, you were watching a blue screen with trivia on it. I have just come in again after several hours and you are watching a blue screen with trivia on it. He said next year I can have the budget option - a picture of the test card to amuse me. Cheeky git :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    So I finally cracked and got the live feeds today and my hubby just walked past me and said I am so pleased we bought these today. When I looked earlier, you were watching a blue screen with trivia on it. I have just come in again after several hours and you are watching a blue screen with trivia on it. He said next year I can have the budget option - a picture of the test card to amuse me. Cheeky git :D

We BB fans are a special breed!

Feeds back. Aaryn & Kaitlin nommed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Im in the minority when i say that I would have preferred Nick to stay... Think he would have been a very intresting strategic player in the weeks ahead. Anyone else from the that side of the house leaving and I wouldnt have cared..

I know the other side of the house are the 'nice' people but something about Elissa and Helen completely irritates me.. Maybe its cause Rachel was unbearable to me.

Im sure this has been addressed before but can someone please clarify the rules of the MVP.. How does the MVP get to replace a Hg once someone has taken himself off the block from veto?
    Isint it usually the HOH who gets to put up the replacement nominee? Also during the first week didnt Mcrae as the HOH get to name the replacement nominee after Candice took herself off the block? I must be missing something..

Also while at first I thought the MVP was a great twist, now I think its ridiculous. Because someone entered the house with an already established fanbase because of her sister.. She has too much of an unfair advantage over the other Hgs...

People voting based on who they like other than actual gameplay can be expected,as it has a voting element.. But having the MVP twist in the season which has a very popular former contestant's sister enter the house is highly suspect and reeks of BB rigging....
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ max_gibbs, regards replacement nom, it depends who is removed, with Candice she was HOH nom, so HOH chose replacement, this week MVP nom removed himself so MVP named replacement, it was done via the diary room as was the announcement of who was nominated.

The faces came up on a screen during the ceremonies.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa just told McCrae and Amanda that she is MVP.
    Not sure if that means "still" or "again."

CBS covering their asses with a new disclaimer on the feeds
    https://twitter.com/RamblingMonkey/status/355906842821541888/photo/1
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    hamsterwatch ‏@hamsterwatch 1h

Helen told Aaryn that no matter what happens with veto, the third nominee will be removed #bb15

I don't understand how this would work if Kaitlin or Arryn win POV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    360 degree slurp-o-rama from Jeremy & Kaitlin.
    Spencer grovelling big-time to Candice, Howard Elissa and Andy, who is snivelling for some reason.

eta - because he's upset with Spencer's behaviour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen taking a hard line with her "naughty children".
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    We've had two genuinely huge blindsides, a huge power shift where for once the likable players take control before the majority of them are wiped out (Laura :cry:) and a cast where the vast majority of players, be they nice or nasty are attempting to play the game.

These are the potential weaknesses of the American version
    -predictability through overpowerful alliance
    -nicer people completely overran, and so hard to care about cast
    -too many not playing the game, or not playing it very well at all

The Canadian version last year largely had a problem with the first and last, only the Gary twist helped shake things up.