Options

Tommy Robinson gets beaten up in jail.

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    getzls wrote: »
    I assume you will condemn every race attack.
    Or maybe only ones On non whites

Eh ?

Was this a racist attack then ?

Or was it simple revenge for Yaxley-Lennon's years of promoting discrimination and hatred against Muslims ?
    Takae wrote: »
    :D Well, I actually support every prisoner's right not to have their personal safety compromised for any reason during imprisonment. Even the ones I detest.

In this case, Robinson has a proven history of being an - shall we say - embellisher about incidents he was involved with. So unless there's proof or a reliable witness who can back him up, I'm not taking his version of the incident seriously.

I do hope and expect there will be an internal investigation, though, as fighting shouldn't happen in the first place.

I completely agree. I remember watching a video someone had posted that screamed "EDL LEADER TOMMY ROBINSON ATTACKED BY 4 MUSLIMS !!!".

It was a few people on a bit of grass many, many yards away from his house chanting anti-edl slogans.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

I do hope and expect there will be an internal investigation, though, as fighting shouldn't happen in the first place.

As I said though if they had to open up a official internal investigation for every fight or every time someone was hit in prison that's all they would ever have time to do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I completely agree. I remember watching a video someone had posted that screamed "EDL LEADER TOMMY ROBINSON ATTACKED BY 4 MUSLIMS !!!".

It was a few people on a bit of grass many, many yards away from his house chanting anti-edl slogans.
    Another time they claimed it was Muslims it turned out to be just other EDL members he was arguing with.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another time they claimed it was Muslims it turned out to be just other EDL members he was arguing with.

I think the rule of thumb really is to never believe a word that Yaxley-Lennon utters :)
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    It's in these situations that the supposedly caring sharing lefties let their mask slip. Sure the guy is a dick but when you start cheering on those who did it, then you are just as bad as him.
  • Options
    getzlsgetzls Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasnt gloating, just stating that I couldn't care less
    Then people like you call the E D L thugs etc.

The fascist left showing their true colours.
    As if I don't know
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think the rule of thumb really is to never believe a word that Yaxley-Lennon utters :)

You can't even believe him when he tells you his name
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasnt gloating, just stating that I couldn't care less

Apologies, from the string of smilies, it appeared that way.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if some prison officers purposely put him within reaching distance of non-whites in there. It wouldn't surprise me if they had a laugh about it. If it's true, that is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if some prison officers purposely put him within reaching distance of non-whites in there. It wouldn't surprise me if they had a laugh about it. If it's true, that is.

Ah but how could they avoid that as according to that lot the majority of prisoners are not white.

Or

Non whites never get arrested as the police and courts are to scared to do it.

Depending on what angle they want to run that day
  • Options
    Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »

The fact that it wouldn't surprise you doesn't mean that is what happened. Until we have information provided by someone other than an anonymous source I refuse to get too worked up about this. As James said up thread a man in prison with a history of violence got into a fight. Hardly worthy of a mention let alone a conspiracy theory.
  • Options
    JeffersonJefferson Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Islam is a religion of peace, don't yer know.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I said though if they had to open up a official internal investigation for every fight or every time someone was hit in prison that's all they would ever have time to do.

Like it or not, Robinson is a public figure.

Even if he were never involved with violent incidents, his high profile does make him vulnerable in a prison where he'll be seen as a hero by some, a villain by others, ignored by some, and a chance to make the name for themselves by the rest.

So it stands to reason that wardens should pay attention to his presence. Hence, my comment about the possible investigation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raquelos. wrote: »
    The fact that it wouldn't surprise you doesn't mean that is what happened. Until we have information provided by someone other than an anonymous source I refuse to get too worked up about this. As James said up thread a man in prison with a history of violence got into a fight. Hardly worthy of a mention let alone a conspiracy theory.

The FACT is he was put in a Room with Muslim prisoners.
    He was locked in with them and he was attacked.

You have to believe this was a deliberate act.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like it or not, Robinson is a public figure.

Even if he were never involved with violent incidents, his high profile does make him vulnerable .

Or elsewers.

The fact he spoke out about Muslim extremist was enough to make him a target.

Anyone who speaks out about them leaves themselves open to being killed.

That includes all of you on this site.
  • Options
    Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member

Yet if he was a paedo and locked in a room with non-paedo prisoners, DS would be cock-a-hoop at a beating.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    Meh. I'm guessing people get beaten up in jail everyday.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or elsewers.

The fact he spoke out about Muslim extremist was enough to make him a target.

Anyone who speaks out about them leaves themselves open to being killed.

That includes all of you on this site.

You realise I'm applying it to all public figures including celebrities and notorious criminals, right? His background is irrelevant in this respect.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    Yet if he was a paedo and locked in a room with non-paedo prisoners, DS would be cock-a-hoop at a beating.

Though we only have his word he was locked in a room with Muslims and as the guy can't even be honest about his name and has lied more than once in the past about getting beat up by Muslims I'm not going to take his word of events.

Most likely he's in prison opened his gob to the wrong person and got hit
  • Options
    Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member

Read the articles again. That is not a FACT, it is a claim from 'a source close to Robinson'. I wonder what possible agenda such a source could be pursuing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mind you if he is lying or telling the truth I doubt he's done himself any favours with the wardens with this story
  • Options
    Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hardly surprising, I suspect the liberal prison service made a point of putting him in with Muslims and Blacks.

Having read the article in more detail, it sounds like the prison staff purposely set him up to be jumped.

If that article is accurate, he might well have grounds to sue.
    But but .... I thought according to the Edl "all races unite in our membership" :o:confused::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You realise I'm applying it to all public figures including celebrities and notorious criminals, right? His background is irrelevant in this respect.

Yes I do
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Though we only have his word he was locked in a room with Muslims and as the guy can't even be honest about his name and has lied more than once in the past about getting beat up by Muslims I'm not going to take his word of events.

Most likely he's in prison opened his gob to the wrong person and got hit

You keep saying this about his name, knowing why he used it.
  • Options
    JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    sounds like a compensation claim might be in order...