World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion 40 (Spoilers)

Comments

• HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hot crowd tonight.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    AlexiR wrote: »
    Is Lesnar going to do anything tonight or just watch Heyman talk? I really think they've screwed him up as a major TV draw by too many watching Heyman talk appearances. It doesn't make sense either. If you're going to pay the guy to be there at least get him to do something.

Agreed.

Somewhere, there is a marketing manager getting their ass kicked for not coming up with that Brocktober branding seen on that poster :D
  • AlexiRAlexiR Posts: 22,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    Hot crowd tonight.
    I'm sure WWE will change that any minute now
    Forum Member
    At least Gong it WWE!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd also just like to say, Welcome Back Michael Cole.

If anybody in WWE feels like they have job security, it must be Cole following Brennan's performance on Saturday.
    I've been saying for a while that Cole is basically the only indispensable part of the show because as we've seen on a couple of occasions now they have literally nobody capable of replacing him as lead announcer.
    Forum Member
    Well they've turned me off already. I don't want to see this. It was bad enough the first time!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really need this Lesnar/Taker angle to be over.

And it looks as if we're in for another Lesnar watches Heyman talk appearance. Surely its just cheaper to just use Heyman for these. I can't believe Lesnar stood in the ring doing nothing is that big a draw.
    Forum Member
    I've been saying for a while that Cole is basically the only indispensable part of the show because as we've seen on a couple of occasions now they have literally nobody capable of replacing him as lead announcer.

Just hand him a blank cheque, he's that far ahead of everybody.

They need to really start ramping up the training of the new blood (for me personally Rene and Corey) because if Cole goes down, well, I won't cope
    Forum Member
    I really need this Lesnar/Taker angle to be over.

And it looks as if we're in for another Lesnar watches Heyman talk appearance. Surely its just cheaper to just use Heyman for these. I can't believe Lesnar stood in the ring doing nothing is that big a draw.

It's just stupid. Feed somebody too him. Is anybody making easier money than Lesnar?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just hand him a blank cheque, he's that far ahead of everybody.

They need to really start ramping up the training of the new blood (for me personally Rene and Corey) because if Cole goes down, well, I won't cope
    Corey Graves isn't a lead announcer though. Rene Young might be but WWE aren't giving her any real chance to grow into that role. They seem to be behind Rich Brennan at the moment. He's got the Smackdown job now and got the MSG spotlight. That hasn't really worked out well though but at least they're trying I suppose.
    Forum Member
    Corey Graves isn't a lead announcer though. Rene Young might be but WWE aren't giving her any real chance to grow into that role. They seem to be behind Rich Brennan at the moment. He's got the Smackdown job now and got the MSG spotlight. That hasn't really worked out well though but at least they're trying I suppose.

No I meant Rene in terms of lead announce with Graves coming up as lead colour. I meant in terms of building a new team entirely rather than just Cole. Wasn't very clear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss.....
    Forum Member
    I changed my mind, don't feed him. Let Lesnar do nothing, please, I didn't mean it!!!!!
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol... :')
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heyman, as ever, going all out to sell this but I'm still no into this feud at all.

Oh good Big Show. Be careful what you wish for I guess
    Forum Member
    He is remarkably un-flabby.

See I can be nice.
  • Uncle_PhilUncle_Phil Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    18 minutes without a commercial break. Raw's gonna suck up until 2am.
    Forum Member
    Uncle_Phil wrote: »
    18 minutes without a commercial break. Raw's gonna suck up until 2am.

Only until 2am? How optimistic :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Show Brah'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the plus side if Lesnar kills Show here then he won't be in that tag match later. Presumably though he'll be replaced by some version of Kane so...
  • stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    Poor Big Show now knows how it feels to be Cesaro
    Forum Member
    On the plus side if Lesnar kills Show here then he won't be in that tag match later. Presumably though he'll be replaced by some version of Kane so...

I vote for CANDYKANE
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really, truly hate the completely nonsensical way this Authority/Rollins relationship is written.
  • Uncle_PhilUncle_Phil Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    Only until 2am? How optimistic :D

My point was we still need 18 minutes of commercials before 2am ... but yes. Fair point.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A 6 man tag on Raw? What? Unheard of.
This discussion has been closed.