Wayne321Wayne321 Posts: 2,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Solo session works.
  • Options
    He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    blitzben85 wrote: »
    You little tinker. Do you see people on you're mini map or are you invisible and can only be seen if you're looking at them ?

Other people show up as white dots. Just been in a map with a dozen other people.

My favourite thing to do atm is to get a 4 star wanted level and pull up near a crowd of other players while I have guns firing and choppers over head.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now its saying the Rockstar servers are unavailable.
  • Options
    blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He4rt wrote: »
    Other people show up as white dots. Just been in a map with a dozen other people.

My favourite thing to do atm is to get a 4 star wanted level and pull up near a crowd of other players while I have guns firing and choppers over head.

Were you in a "free roam" type mode ? (Last question)
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I'm in! I think anyway, just playing an into movie, see what happens next

Edit: got dropped off at a car for a race (which I don't want to do!) an then got booted back to single player
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotbird wrote: »
    Disappointing, I was hoping for a bit of a content drop after the talk of a 2GB patch the other day.

Still at least it will be quick at that size.

Well I guess it was just code as i proposed :)
  • Options
    RubricalRubrical Posts: 2,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Created my player. I'm guessing Lamar doesn't make a pass at the male players of the game! Tried to do the first mission but was booted out. Expecting this to happen a lot...!
  • Options
    seanfseanf Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ahhh been playing for an hour quit out it said saving game gone back and im a level 1 :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been fine with me. Had an massive air battle with Fighter Jets chasing and taking out as many hijacked 747s as possible.

Then a UFO attack from the skies!! :D Nice two fingers to Saints Row 4.

Going to go horse racing at the track now, but not enough players on horses yet. Sat on my horse outside the stalls.
  • Options
    GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I guess it was just code as i proposed :)

Yeah I also figured this 2GB patch talk was nonsense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seanf wrote: »
    ahhh been playing for an hour quit out it said saving game gone back and im a level 1 :(

At least you could get in... Lol
  • Options
    SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm ready GTA online is not will try later :(
  • Options
    blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to go horse racing at the track now, but not enough players on horses yet. Sat on my horse outside the stalls.

:D I'm guessing you can bet on the horses which in turn could create a betting scam if every rider is friends with the others :D
  • Options
    Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was having no problems, then after finishing a deathmatch and loading back to the main free roam my whole game crashed down, now it says the servers are unavailable even though my friend is chatting to me whilst playing.
  • Options
    JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Tried solo mode myself..............earned the trophy for off the plane and then got kicked off again. Balls
  • Options
    SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See a DS crew member on the map spend 5 mins getting there and he shoots me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JSemple3 wrote: »
    Tried solo mode myself..............earned the trophy for off the plane and then got kicked off again. Balls

How do you do solo mode?
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Well I got my dlc weapons on solo mode, so that should give me a bit of an advantage.

Does anyone know if there is a simple free roam mode? That was my favourite game mode. It was like deathmatch but you had the whole map :p
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

lol, typical :)
  • Options
    JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Gormond wrote: »
    How do you do solo mode?

You go to online via the pause menu, select play GTA online and then click on solo session but you might not get to play for long
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just crashed my xbox completely, couldn't even return to the dash, had to power off.
  • Options
    SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are planes available in free roam?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's face it, there's no way we are getting online today. it will take days for them to buy and add new servers to handle the capacity of players trying to log in.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member

I remember on IV, if someone did that to me, I would mercilessly hunt them down for the next 10 minutes or so to get revenge :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Eurogamer

As expected, Rockstar's servers are buckling under the pressure as millions attempt to play GTA Online.

Reports are flooding in from gamers who are unable to play, having downloaded the title update on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Rockstar last week warned GTA5 owners the Online game would experience issues, and so it has proved.

Now, it's said it's looking into the issue. These are the areas it's investigating:

Occasional "Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable" error message. Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with "waiting for other players" on the screen. Intermittent "Failed to Host a GTA Online Session" error messages.

Rockstar Support has opened a page on its website to keep players in the loop.