ED, I need meds.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
Forum Member
✭✭
Thats it, I'm done, I was actually shouting at the tele tonight, screaming 'die you sad bitch' to brainless brenda. I will pop in now and then to read when it is safe to watch ED again. Night all. x

I should have added I gave up on EE weeks ago and CS, is needing a break, the soaps are finished.

Comments

• tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to agree, I mean really, Bloated Brenda & her Boring Brain Tumour, Nikil & Pickle with their boring wedding and constant gnashing of teef over Boring Brenda, paddy & the Witches of Beastwick & Dumbelle with their can't live without you teenage yawn fest, topped off with Lisa & Zak's old enough to bleed old enough to breed attitude to it all, this from the bloke who son was rasied as his nephew whilst impregnating his cousin with dobbeh corleone.

Emmerdale needs to up its game, its like chewing tin foil.
  • soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,900
    Forum Member
    Bring back the sheep they would be far more interesting!

It's completely unwatchable and has been for months.
  • ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must admit I am thouroughly bored with every storyline in ED.
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, sadly. Brenda is totally unlikeable and I really don't give two hoots about her and her tumour. :yawn:
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    I have to agree, I mean really, Bloated Brenda & her Boring Brain Tumour, Nikil & Pickle with their boring wedding and constant gnashing of teef over Boring Brenda, paddy & the Witches of Beastwick & Dumbelle with their can't live without you teenage yawn fest, topped off with Lisa & Zak's old enough to bleed old enough to breed attitude to it all, this from the bloke who son was rasied as his nephew whilst impregnating his cousin with dobbeh corleone.

You're nicknames for the characters made me laugh, especially Nikhil & Pickle :D:D:D:D
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont forget the cure for insomnia stories with Ka-ee and Indulgent sap sugar husband Declan who went from great edgy character to middle aged bore when they brought his now never mentioned family in. Megan in every scene with the newly married couple like some kind of wierd appendage, either eating or drinking sommat or fighting the corner of her height challenged repulsive son,. Oh and more from Shouting Debbie next week and Producers favourite Chas back next week to monopolise the screen time.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tenchgirl wrote: »

That is so funny, but sadly very true, tenchgirl. If they don't bring in some competent writers soon, the show will fold for want of viewers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    At the moment for me all of the stories are unbearable. They could have taken a different angle with the Brenda tumor story by actually making her likeable instead of annoying, so we'd feel some sympathy for her :rolleyes:
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is so funny, but sadly very true, tenchgirl. If they don't bring in some competent writers soon, the show will fold for want of viewers.

Slight overstatement there perhaps. :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gave up on it months ago....sooooo dull and always full of Chas and her bad hair or a moaning Debbeh amf her equally bad hair...or even super boring Katie, at least her mane is nice, neigh!
  • gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Brenda-brain-tumor saga is in danger of turning into Emmerdale's version of the Ferreria kidney saga in EastEnders.
  • soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,900
    Forum Member
    bellamina wrote: »
    Thats it, I'm done, I was actually shouting at the tele tonight, screaming 'die you sad bitch' to brainless brenda. I will pop in now and then to read when it is safe to watch ED again. Night all. x

I should have added I gave up on EE weeks ago and CS, is needing a break, the soaps are finished.

Give River City a try on BBC Scotland, Tuesday's at 8pm (Sky 951). It leaves all the other 'big' soaps standing, definitely worth a try. I've been watching it for over a year now and it just keeps getting better and better, I'm hooked! :)
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    bellamina wrote: »

Is this brain tumour cancer? If so I must have not heard them say it was cancer.
    I thought it was just a tumour.
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've stopped watching the soaps, would rather watch a good film or read a book.
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avaconrad wrote: »
    I've stopped watching the soaps, would rather watch a good film or read a book.

And yet you're posting on a Soaps forum .......