Options

Wildcards Confirmed? Spoilers

SparkleToniSparkleToni Posts: 77
Forum Member
I dont know if its 100% but i found this on a website - http://cartermatt.com/135064/x-factor-uk-spoilers-wild-cards-confirmed-stevi-ritchie-lola-saunders-concept-candidates/

Stevi Ritchie, Lola Saunders, Concept and Jack Walton

It might be wrong though.. If any of you know the wildcards, will you private message me please?

Comments

• Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not keen on any of those, so hope you are wrong. I would much rather see Raign.
  • Options
    Nattie01Nattie01 Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have any insider info, but I can believe it's true.

I've seen other posts that suggest that Lola is a wildcard. Simon seemed genuinely sorry that Stevie was not in his top three. I really liked Jack and though he should have been in the final 3 instead of Jake. The other two in the boy's category were just a bit meh and formularic IMO.
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Concept is a weird choice, but of course, One Direction had an FYD that looked silly in comparison. The other three seem obvious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    I believe these wildcards.

However, I would have preferred to see Helen and Kerrianne.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Concept? I can see them doing well as the music industry a short of a new jls
  • Options
    AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »
    Concept is a weird choice, but of course, One Direction had an FYD that looked silly in comparison. The other three seem obvious.

Yes, I can believe Concept as a wildcard as cannon fodder. Makes more sense than Overload who might be more of a threat to the chosen ones.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Why does it Have to be another boyband? Why not the new girlband
  • Options
    jock_fjock_f Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have liked Daniel to have a wilcard; that boy can sing. Trouble is he could have split the vote on the other 2.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Why does it Have to be another boyband? Why not the new girlband

Yes I would have put in the new girlband too. Quite annoying but then it's Louis' group and he did put through Electra instead of the girlband group so no surprise there.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Concept? I can see them doing well as the music industry a short of a new jls

They thought that about Rough Copy too, what's happened to them :confused:
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    Patti-Ann wrote: »

they released a crap song and had crap management by the looks of things - plus the fact one of the members seemed to have a bad attitude doesn't seem to have helped (what with him being removed from the tour).
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »

They needed work but all the show did was pretend like they're the saviours of music. They believed their own hype and churned out crap. The end.
  • Options
    Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stevi the one person this year I don't want to see in the live shows. Simon even said at judges houses that he only got so far due to audience reactions, so why put him through because he's a 'nice guy.' There's only so much people can take of him. I don't even find any of his performances funny, they're just incredibly cringey.

I'm hoping they bring back Raign but if it's from JH then I hope for Helen
  • Options
    Adrian01Adrian01 Posts: 1,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This site isn't a spoiler. They are just speculating.
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It really is a shame if they choose someone like Stevi over someone like Helen or Janet Grogan, who have far superior voices.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    Stevi the one person this year I don't want to see in the live shows. Simon even said at judges houses that he only got so far due to audience reactions, so why put him through because he's a 'nice guy.' There's only so much people can take of him. I don't even find any of his performances funny, they're just incredibly cringey.

I'm hoping they bring back Raign
    but if it's from JH then I hope for Helen

Could those who weren't at JH be considered as wild cards?
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    If that's true then its literally the worst wildcard choices ever.

None of them really have a shot at winning from what we've seen.

And the fact that Stevi might have gone through is a bit of a joke but its not his fault.
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that's true then its literally the worst wildcard choices ever.

None of them really have a shot at winning from what we've seen.

And the fact that Stevi might have gone through is a bit of a joke but its not his fault.

That is clearly a matter of opinion. I could see these as the Wild Cards and i wouldnt mind all of them actually (apart from Stevie).

As long as it IS NOT OVERLOAD! Im happy!
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis is choosing the wildcard for the overs that might explain why Stevi is chosen...
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stevie, Lola and Jack are pretty obvious choices from the edit. The group choice is a bit more obscure.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I think it's pretty obvious that Jack Lola and Stevi will all be Wildcards the groups one however is a lot harder to call but if I had to guess I would probably say it's Concept .
  • Options
    sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    Could those who weren't at JH be considered as wild cards?

I don't see why not, as they're chosen by a different judge and it was made clear at bootcamp that not all the judges agreed with all the final sixes which could set up other acts going through.

Of the rumour, I'd only be happy about Jack, I agree that he should have gone through ahead of Jake. If it can only be acts from JH then Concept deserve the wildcard (and should have gone through ahead of Blonde Electra) but if it can include people that went out at bootcamp then I'd want Overload to go through, and Raign for the overs. Both Emily and Kerrianne deserve to be the wildcard over Lola, but it's obviously going to be her that gets it.
  • Options
    cheesebigginscheesebiggins Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    Hope it's Concept. I'd like to see more of them.
  • Options
    simonk243simonk243 Posts: 3,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there going to be 4 wild card acts one from each category? 16 in total 😮