Elen' so sweet - Andre

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    I don't have access to UK magazines and online all I swa was that Pete said he was touched by what she had said - but irrespective of whether one or both said the word to describe the other, it isn't really so significant in terms of the current state of their relationship nor does it say anything about their future.

I would disagree with you on this Liz. I think sweet describes a friend and not a lover that you are in love with.

It just appears staged to me and they are trying to find things to say about each other.
  • Options
    avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    Ah, but Lamps didn't oblige tho, did he?

That's now given The Garden Gnome carte blanche.

That's how life works!

I thought he had complied with her request and had waited for months before introducing Christine to his children. I could be wrong about that.

But the point is that if she puts conditions on him - for the sake of the children - surely she should comply with the same conditions herself? If she is thinking of the kids, then him not complying is not a good reason for her not complying.

Btw, I'm not defending Frank Lampard here. I don't dislike the guy, but I don't like him either. Not being a football fan, I am indifferent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    I would disagree with you on this Liz. I think sweet describes a friend and not a lover that you are in love with.

It just appears staged to me and they are trying to find things to say about each other.

Time will tell - I am not sure they would spend as much time together as they apparently do if it was staged though
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    Jeez - another one whose JT must've nearly been burned off........

Haha she did and remember when her and Pete split she was going about saying she wanted to pick up where she left off with frank only for his pr to release astatement saying frank had no intention of going near her.:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »

Your final sentence would never happen - you mark my words! But with regards to the sweetness, I've called Kylie 'cute' and 'sweet' for years!!!! :eek: ;):D
    avidreader wrote: »
    I thought he had complied with her request and had waited for months before introducing Christine to his children. I could be wrong about that.

But the point is that if she puts conditions on him - for the sake of the children - surely she should comply with the same conditions herself? If she is thinking of the kids, then him not complying is not a good reason for her not complying.

Btw, I'm not defending Frank Lampard here. I don't dislike the guy, but I don't like him either. Not being a football fan, I am indifferent.

I could be wrong also - now there's a first!!!! But I didn't think it was a year before Ms Bleakley was allowed to spend time with the Lamps/Rives kids??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    smashbox wrote: »
    Haha she did and remember when her and Pete split she was going about saying she wanted to pick up where she left off with frank only for his pr to release astatement saying frank had no intention of going near her.:D:D:D

Was he the guy who threatened a law suit against her if she didn't retract what she said? Or am I getting muddled up with La Marsh?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -shakes head-

I couldnt care less about the Elen/Andre "relationship" Yet despite declaring this relationship would remain private, Andre yaps about it at every given opportunity. Why are they complimenting each other back and forth in the media? Couldnt they do it over the phone, in person, via text, email.....pigeon? Every little thought, emotion Andre experiences has to be voiced through CAN, erm i mean the media first! Can.he.shut.up.already!!:mad:
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I think this whole "relationship" is farcical. Can't Peter Andre see that all these false public relations "relationships" is just making him a joke. We had the romance between him and Kerry, the kids getting together and "getting on" etc. He is just making himself look a Z listers who will do and say anything to get a headline and raise his profile. Reminds me of Tom Cruise who has never gotten over the PR stunt of his relationship with Katie, going on and on and on about her like a teenager. He lost a lost of the respect he had as an actor by his ridiculous behaviour over Katie, especially as she became his THIRD WIFE!!! Hardly a teenager-type romance was it!! I had a great deal of sympathy for Peter when he broke up with Katie Price, he seemed devastated by it all but lately, with the advice from CANN, he is beginning to look pathetic. As desperate for fame as Katie Price!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this whole "relationship" is farcical. Can't Peter Andre see that all these false public relations "relationships" is just making him a joke. We had the romance between him and Kerry, the kids getting together and "getting on" etc. He is just making himself look a Z listers who will do and say anything to get a headline and raise his profile. Reminds me of Tom Cruise who has never gotten over the PR stunt of his relationship with Katie, going on and on and on about her like a teenager. He lost a lost of the respect he had as an actor by his ridiculous behaviour over Katie, especially as she became his THIRD WIFE!!! Hardly a teenager-type romance was it!! I had a great deal of sympathy for Peter when he broke up with Katie Price, he seemed devastated by it all but lately, with the advice from CANN, he is beginning to look pathetic. As desperate for fame as Katie Price!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

There never was a romance between Pete and Kerry. They are friends thats all, and have the same agents.

The relationship between Pete and Elen has been admitted by both parties
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -shakes head-

I couldnt care less about the Elen/Andre "relationship" Yet despite declaring this relationship would remain private, Andre yaps about it at every given opportunity. Why are they complimenting each other back and forth in the media? Couldnt they do it over the phone, in person, via text, email.....pigeon? Every little thought, emotion Andre experiences has to be voiced through CAN, erm i mean the media first! Can.he.shut.up.already!!:mad:

^^This :)

That's because that's what he is :)
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    There never was a romance between Pete and Kerry. They are friends thats all, and have the same agents.

The relationship between Pete and Elen has been admitted by both parties

Both parties have said that they are having a relationship. At every opportunity. Even though they said they would keep it private from the press. Whether it's real or not, who can say (unless they know them personally)? But both parties 'admitting' something in this type of instance, doesn't mean it's true :)
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both parties have said that they are having a relationship. At every opportunity. Even though they said they would keep it private from the press. Whether it's real or not, who can say (unless they know them personally)? But both parties 'admitting' something in this type of instance, doesn't mean it's true :)[/QUOTE]

At the end of the day, people will believe what they want to believe. Pete said that when he was in a relationship that he was serious about he would tell his fans . He has told us, and as a fan of his, l believe him , simple. You obviously are not a fan, so you can believe whatever you want. simple. :)

However, whether l think Elen is the right person for Pete is another story. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »

At the end of the day, people will believe what they want to believe. Pete said that when he was in a relationship that he was serious about he would tell his fans . He has told us, and as a fan of his, l believe him , simple. You obviously are not a fan, so you can believe whatever you want. simple. :)

However, whether l think Elen is the right person for Pete is another story. :)

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a fauxmance. I honestly don't know (and honestly don't care). I'm just saying that fauxmances are not exactly unheard of in such situations.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avidreader wrote: »
    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a fauxmance. I honestly don't know (and honestly don't care). I'm just saying that fauxmances are not exactly unheard of in such situations.
    Considering it was "kept quiet" until Elen signed with Pete's agent...
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Considering it was "kept quiet" until Elen signed with Pete's agent...

:rolleyes:

There was nothing to keep quiet then since they met for the first time at Powell's last birthday party after Elen had signed with her.

And Elen only says anything about the relationship when she's asked a direct question about it in interviews - and then she says very little. Pete says very little too. He occasionally mentions her in his column in New Magazine. I guess he thinks his fans are interested. And he's right as far as I'm concerned. :)

I don't suppose he cares what his detractors think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

There was nothing to keep quiet then since they met for the first time at Powell's last birthday party after Elen had signed with her.

And Elen only says anything about the relationship when she's asked a direct question about it in interviews - and then she says very little. Pete says very little too. He occasionally mentions her in his column in New Magazine. I guess he thinks his fans are interested. And he's right as far as I'm concerned. :)

I don't suppose he cares what his detractors think.

Elen gave an interview in OK magazine!!! And even if it were possible to pretend that the interview was supposed to be about anything else, anyone with an agent like CAN would know that the interview would focus on the relationship between her and Pete.

Looking at Peter's column, almost every little article contains something about him and Elen. Hardly an occasional mention!

Maybe his fans are interested. That's fine. But why say that you want to keep the relationship away from the press and then do the exact opposite?