Andre doing a runner

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hes found it particularly hard having to dump Rives, so hes going away to recover:D:D:D Poor Pete:rolleyes:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/185831/Peter-Andre-needs-time-out-in-Cyprus/

Comments

• WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Hes found it particularly hard having to dump Rives, so hes going away to recover:D:D:D Poor Pete:rolleyes:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/185831/Peter-Andre-needs-time-out-in-Cyprus/

bunny - you should know better....it is afterall the Daily Star!

Nothing to do with the fact that he just so happens to be going on holiday to see his family then over the Easter break?:confused:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure there'll be a camera crew to cover every heartbreaking, lonely minute of it :rolleyes:
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which is more than his ex wife is doing :D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So basically, you're slating someone for going on holiday.:confused:
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing how he has a home in Cyprus and his family is there, of course he will want to go there. Doesn t he always go at this time of year?
    Forum Member
    annw wrote: »
    Seeing how he has a home in Cyprus and his family is there, of course he will want to go there. Doesn t he always go at this time of year?

Yes he does, but hey, let's not allow the facts to get in the way of anything to beat him with:rolleyes:

It's a non story from the DS, we are constantly reminded of this fact if there is a story about his ex in this paper that puts her in a negative light. :rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*snort* Found it particularly hard having to read that no one believed he was dating her in the first place more like. That's what hurt his little feelings, that idea that his fans and the GBP might suspect he was trying to con them.

Obvously, bearing in mind that all Peter Andre threads get deleted because someone says something to hurt his little 38-nearly-40 year old feelings, I personally don't think he would ever do anything so conniving and cunning, oh no, and believe that the naysayers who suggest such a thing are just jealous KP fans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stay as long as you like Pete out there - PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    Novaman wrote: »
    Stay as long as you like Pete out there - PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen his house over there...believe me, if I could go out there and stay there...I would. :)

But his kids need him over here.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    We're believing the Daily Star now, are we?! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    darling wrote: »
    We're believing the Daily Star now, are we?! :rolleyes:

Looks like it darling :rolleyes:;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OT: I know, but prior to Andre doing IACGMOOH, here appeared on a C4 programme about where are celebrities now:

Andre said, 'I will make a comeback' - strange he was crap first time round and even more naff now ripping off other artists styles, but he has become popular and living off promoting products and companies - and everyone who admires him is falling for it.

I still say the Krusty marriage was a set-up of convenience for both, but her bit of more than he could chew (no pun intended).
  • avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I refuse to believe anything written in the DS, whether it be about Andre, his ex-wife or anyone else. His family live in Cyprus - more likely that he's just visiting them for a holiday I would have thought.

This doesn't mean that I am starting to like PA though! I'm just reluctant to trust Daily Star as a news source with any credibility.
    Forum Member
    avidreader wrote: »
    I refuse to believe anything written in the DS, whether it be about Andre, his ex-wife or anyone else. His family live in Cyprus - more likely that he's just visiting them for a holiday I would have thought.

This doesn't mean that I am starting to like PA though! I'm just reluctant to trust Daily Star as a news source with any credibility.

I agree avidreader, but it's another stick to beat him with! :rolleyes:

I used to like PA alot, but recently, I think alot of what happens is for publicity which is getting tiresome, but to be fair, on camera, he comes across as a lot more friendlier and more down to earth than his ex.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weve had other articles from the Daily Star put up this week and discussed. There is no difference because this one is about Peter Andre. We laugh at their articles, but we still discuss them.

Wheatley knows hes going to Cyprus and taking the children. She also knows he has said that he is attracted to Elen, but thats not enough. So the only thing we are questioning is that he needs a holiday because he is stressed. It sounds like a PR story to me.
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao@Bunny using Wheatly as a source of info after slating her nonstop this past few months.Lolol
    Forum Member
    Weve had other articles from the Daily Star put up this week and discussed. There is no difference because this one is about Peter Andre. We laugh at their articles, but we still discuss them.

Wheatley knows hes going to Cyprus and taking the children. She also knows he has said that he is attracted to Elen, but thats not enough. So the only thing we are questioning is that he needs a holiday because he is stressed. It sounds like a PR story to me.

But who is claiming he is stressed...PA himself or the Daily Star? :confused:
  • avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh, absolutely. Of course we discuss them - it's entertainment after all. But I just don't believe anything that is printed in the DS. It's fun to chat about things, but I honestly can't take that paper seriously.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would say that anyone who had to stand by and watch his children have another stranger brought into their own home and being so tactile with them would be stressed and concerned. If they said they wouldn't be, I suggest they were not being truthful.
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say that anyone who had to stand by and watch his children have another stranger brought into their own home and being so tactile with them would be stressed and concerned. If they said they wouldn't be, I suggest they were not being truthful.

Soi much worse for them than having a group of hangers on at their dad's who relish in slating their mother at every single opportunity!
    My children would never be carried by someone if they didn't want to - are any of the pictures showing the children struggling and crying because they don't want to be held by their mothers boyfriend?
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Poor Petey :)
    must be true though, because all red top stories have an element of truth in them - oh forgot - only if they aren't PA :)
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    but to be fair, on camera, he comes across as a lot more friendlier and more down to earth than his ex.

Of course he's going to come across friendly and lovely on camera, why would they portray one of their products/clients in an even remotely negative way - it would hurt their business. Compare Kerry Katona's infamous Channel 4 documentary to her current carefully controlled one on ITV2.:p
    Forum Member
    Of course he's going to come across friendly and lovely on camera, why would they portray one of their products/clients in an even remotely negative way - it would hurt their business. Compare Kerry Katona's infamous Channel 4 documentary to her current carefully controlled one on ITV2.:p

What about other celebs who have met and worked with him? I have never heard a bad word about him.:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    Soi much worse for them than having a group of hangers on at their dad's who relish in slating their mother at every single opportunity! (1)
    My children would never be carried by someone if they didn't want to - are any of the pictures showing the children struggling and crying because they don't want to be held by their mothers boyfriend?
    (2)

(1) Is it?where does it say that?:confused:
    (2) The kids aren't struggling in the photo opportunity so that makes it ok that it's someone they haven't known for very long:confused: I agree new boyfriend probably a novelty to them but good for them? That's the debatable point:confused::)
    Forum Member
    Amber43 wrote: »
    (2)

(1) Is it?where does it say that?:confused:
    (2) The kids aren't struggling in the photo opportunity so that makes it ok that it's someone they haven't known for very long:confused: I agree new boyfriend probably a novelty to them but good for them? That's the debatable point:confused::)

Exactly - KP slags off anyone she wants to, so if KK and NMcL have had personal issues with her, well it's fair game. Didn't her new clinch have a dig at her ex's a few weeks ago when he stated that her ex's wanted to make money out of her - how would he know? Did she defend PA? No thought not :rolleyes:

Just because the kids (who she supposedly took out of the public eye) seemed ok about her new bloke doesn't make it ok. What will this tell them about forming relationships with their partners in the future. Anyway as far as they know, she might have told them he is their new nanny! :rolleyes: