The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 44)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,738
Administrator
now singing fireflies huge finish
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1749826

Comments

• joaniponijoaniponi Posts: 4,025
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      New Thread :)

My first first post :D
    • poker_faceLeonapoker_faceLeona Posts: 2,552
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      firsttttt
    • EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
      Forum Member
      Glad that "Lovebird" is now the 2nd single. It better get great airplay! :D
    • shatteredglassshatteredglass Posts: 1,795
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      And I can't believe that I would ever want t be set free, and I just can't stay

So your Lovebird's flying awaaaaaaay!

This song is always stuck in my head!
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
      Forum Member
      Very happy with Lovebirds as the next single.Both it and Fingerprint were my instant standouts.So either as 2nd single would be fantastic.Then they can release Glassheart as the 3rd single next year.
    • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Well new thread, new single :D Let's hope Leona's bringing her A game with this. I'm excited now
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I think this might become another meltdown thread.
      But the ones in 2013 will be much more positive LOL
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,935
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Lovebird is the best choice in my opinion. Insanely catchy, radio friendly and has those big vocals at then end like a Leona esque song.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Lovebird is the best choice in my opinion. Insanely catchy, radio friendly and has those big vocals at then end like a Leona esque song.

I agree with you and most might agree.
      But the problem is not the song, it is amazing.
      The problem is the bad communication and messy decisions.
    • numba1danmannumba1danman Posts: 670
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      leona esque doesnt sell anymore.....hence why she doesnt have leona esque sales!!!
    • ItsBrookeItsBrooke Posts: 2,473
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Lovebird new single? oh god i was hoping the smash that is Stop The Clocks bleeding love part 2 :(
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 879
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Sugar , Sugar that is the smash
    • CROATIACROATIA Posts: 2,373
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      ItsBrooke wrote: »
      Lovebird new single? oh god i was hoping the smash that is Stop The Clocks bleeding love part 2 :(

She's saving it for worldwide release ! Smash !

I know that youtube views are not so important but its really sad to see how she struggles to get views there
      Even some flops singers from Croatia can get 1 or 2 millions very fast (and we have only 4mill people here)

Well at least Lovebird is most viewed song on youtube so thats good indicator ...I will support this release :)! If she cant deliver it live very good I'm here for miming or prerecorded vocals....flawless studio version cant be destroyed with messy performances :)!

PS On Atrl there is Glassheart vote off game...you save 2 songs and vote off 2 in each round......In first round Sugar is our :eek:
    • soulmusicsoulmusic Posts: 2,396
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I am glad to get new part, the other thread was getting very messy.
      BTW Zack agree with your post, some of the negativity on here is way beyond what is necessary.
      I am just so thankful we have the lovely lyric vid of Fireflies, it is pure heaven for me, and I am quite gutted that it has been pulled or dropped for 2nd single. It was really picking up airplay well.
      As I like all the track on Glassheart album, I am also happy with Lovebird, for me it is not so epic as Fireflies, but it is probably more radio friendly.
      Hopefully we will get a clear date of release of Lovebird if this has changed.
      Fingerprint will always be my favourite track, and I am so thankful Leona sang this on SUTC, it was so beautiful & emotional.
      I have not been posting much on here lately, because quite frankly, I am not enjoying some of the comments, I love a bit of banter but really some of the posts are so filled with negativity it is very offputting, not for me, an old fan but there are some new posters on here and we should be more careful.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,573
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      leona esque doesnt sell anymore.....hence why she doesnt have leona esque sales!!!

Nonsense. Emeli Sande has taken her style and ran with it, she's not having any problems. Premier vocalists like Leona need to stick to quality. Uptempo does not automatically = good. I've noticed it's less about the song and more about hype and momentum anyway. It's the reason so many 'artists' are doing so well today.
    • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      A little off topic, but how would you feel if Leona had a bit more of a rockier edge to a song? I was just watching The Voice US, and this girl was just killer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPY6QL2Q5C4

I'd really be keen to hear Leona on one of those kind of songs. It's an Aerosmith song if anybody is wondering :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      CROATIA wrote: »

I know that youtube views are not so important but its really sad to see how she struggles to get views there
      Even some flops singers from Croatia can get 1 or 2 millions very fast (and we have only 4mill people here)

Well at least Lovebird is most viewed song on youtube so thats good indicator ...I will support this release :)! If she cant deliver it live very good I'm here for miming or prerecorded vocals....flawless studio version cant be destroyed with messy performances :)!

PS On Atrl there is Glassheart vote off game...you save 2 songs and vote off 2 in each round......In first round Sugar is our :eek:

Yeah, it's sad to see that the YouTube views aren't high, since every random song on there gets more views.
      But I am sure the views will increase after some months.
      Because Collide now also has decent views.
      I know that she was sick yesterday, but I am not ready for messy Lovebird performances. Like flat verses or off-notes because they are too high.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      But I am sure the views will increase after some months.
      Because Collide now also has decent views.

Thats because it was VEVO promoted ..it got almost 5 mill views in first 10 days :)!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I'm ready for the sure fire hit, Lovebird
    • IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
      Forum Member
      Glassheart released in Cyprus #41 on their itunes.

LINK
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 408
      Forum Member
      CROATIA wrote: »

Don't even joke about that. Lol The one time they listen to us. They will release Flop The Clocks instead of Glasshearts.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

LINK

OMG Its coming :) Album out even before 1st single is released
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 408
      Forum Member

Sadly, it is not without following Glassheart.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

LINK

GLASSHEART and LOVEBIRD, the worldwide smashes on Glassheart.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      OMG slaying !

Vietnam (50)

Songs:

3. Bleeding Love
      64. Better In Time
      69. Run
      93. My Hands
      98. Homeless

Albums: