Hollyoaks- Least Favourite McQueen(s)

Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
Forum Member
✭✭
There's been a most favourite McQueen thread so this is one to see who's the least favourite McQueen.

Least Favourite McQueen? 204 votes

Kathleen McQueen
10% 21 votes
Mercedes McQueen
6% 14 votes
Myra McQueen
1% 4 votes
Jacqui McQueen
0% 1 vote
Bart McQueen
17% 36 votes
Tina McQueen
5% 12 votes
Carmel McQueen
3% 7 votes
Phoebe McQueen
2% 6 votes
Michaela McQueen
7% 15 votes
John Paul McQueen
3% 8 votes
Jennifique McQueen
5% 12 votes
Nana McQueen
7% 15 votes
Niall McQueen
4% 10 votes
Theresa McQueen
21% 43 votes

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I would say definitely Mercedes....I can`t stand her!!
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Theresa.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Mercy all the way, wish they killed her instead of Tina to be fair :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mercedes is the best!! Least favourite for me would be John Paul! Yeah, that's right, I said it! JOHN. PAUL. :cool:
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bart by absolutely miles! Hate him
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mercedes is the best!! Least favourite for me would be John Paul! Yeah, that's right, I said it! JOHN. PAUL. :cool:

Oi :mad:
  • sugarandspicesugarandspice Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chavvy Kathleen
    ASBO Bart
    Loudmouth Michaela

Cant express my hatred for all three
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    John-Paul then Bart.
  • InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Michaela. VILE character.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Theresa, I don't know how she's survived so long, especially when Jorgie's acting skills consist of exhaling loudly and biting her lip.
  • mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Paul is the only one with any redeeming features. They say you can't choose your family, unless you are Phoebe of course. What a choice !
    Mercedes definately the vilest.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
    Forum Member
    Mercedes - dreadful character, dreadful actress

Bart - awful

Kathleen - awful
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is Jennifique and Kathleen McQueen?
  • InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    benbenalen wrote: »
    Who is Jennifique and Kathleen McQueen?

Jennifique is a cousin played by Kimberley Walsh's sister and isn't Kathleen Theresa's mum?
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    Jennifique is a cousin played by Kimberley Walsh's sister and isn't Kathleen Theresa's mum?

Yeah and Jennifique was in Hollyoaks Later 2011
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »

Thats what I'm thinking, and Kathleen Angel is her daughter which the OP forgot!
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    Thats what I'm thinking, and Kathleen Angel is her daughter which the OP forgot!

I didn't forget her, I just didn't see much point in putting a child on it
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBF I doubt anyone realistically has an opinion on a toddler who is shown once every six months
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Theresa, Kathleen, Bart and Nana.

Kathleen and Theresa annoy me the most. Theresa has become very annoying and really unlikeable.

Dare I say it but Bart was actually likeable back in 2010 but since pairing with Sinead, that's when I began to dislike him.
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Theresa and Michaela.

Loathsome pair.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    Michaela always annoyed me lol :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Bart as my least favourite... Phoebe comes a close second, and Michaela third!

Theresa and Jacqui are my joint faves! :D
    Forum Member
    Ross1998 wrote: »
    I voted for Bart as my least favourite... Phoebe comes a close second, and Michaela third!

Theresa and Jacqui are my joint faves! :D

I love Theresa too! Also really like Jacqui :)

I would have to say that Phoebe and Theresa are my faves :D
  • vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theresa is awful! She hasn't actually had her own storyline for about 2 years annd there's nothing to her. She is repetitive, boring and 2Dimensional.

They had the perfect opportunity to flesh her out after becoming a murderer but she's remained a cold, shallow and selfish bimbo.

Mercedes is tired too. No character growth in 7 years. At least they made her a full headcase rather than jusst a bitch but she's still boring.

Carmel needs a storyline - Gemma is a great actress but just follows Myra around like a poodle and then falls for a different guy for 3 months each year then does nothing again.

Michaela is wasted! She is a great actress and was brilliant in the 'girl nobody believed' story. I really want to see her and JP find out about Theresa an everybody knowing and cause a divide as those two were always really close and had better morals than the rest.
    Forum Member
    vkmax wrote: »
    Theresa is awful! She hasn't actually had her own storyline for about 2 years annd there's nothing to her. She is repetitive, boring and 2Dimensional.

They had the perfect opportunity to flesh her out after becoming a murderer but she's remained a cold, shallow and selfish bimbo.

Mercedes is tired too. No character growth in 7 years. At least they made her a full headcase rather than jusst a bitch but she's still boring.

Carmel needs a storyline - Gemma is a great actress but just follows Myra around like a poodle and then falls for a different guy for 3 months each year then does nothing again.

Michaela is wasted! She is a great actress and was brilliant in the 'girl nobody believed' story. I really want to see her and JP find out about Theresa an everybody knowing and cause a divide as those two were always really close and had better morals than the rest.

I think that Theresa is great as a comedy character, but agree that she really needs more proper storylines and depth to her :)