HO - Whose Trevor's boss?

HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just watching catch up and Trevor said something to Joe like my boss won't be happy, I thought Trevor was it, so from that can it be assume that there is someone else playing games, is this going to be link too Danny Dyer's character in HO later perhaps.

What's peoples thoughts?

Comments

• Agent A OcelotAgent A Ocelot Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    I don't think it is Danny Dyer's character exists because I think Hollyoaks Later is Tony Hutchinson's dream seeing as Kurt Benson seems to have come back from the dead.

But who is ordering Trevor Royle around must be a right powerhouse villain!
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah could be the only options is Claire, another character who's returning or a entirely new unseen villain.
    Forum Member
    I don't think he would take orders from Clare Devine, his boss obviously has long term influences. I think it will be an unknown character or Scott Anderson at a stretch!
  • Winchester_Winchester_ Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    I hope it's Clare. ;) It would explain why Trevor's unusually hostile to Dr. Shirley. :D
    Forum Member
    Inside Soap did that game thing and said B - Who has the same name and there was a picture of him and one of Shirley Carter off Eastenders, that made me laugh!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    Has to be Clare right?
    Forum Member
    If it is Clare she would have got Trevor to do all the kidnapping of Mercedes Browning and Doctor Paul Browning surely?
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's 'Terreh', after Jacqui and Rhys forgot about him, he was forced to go out on the streets and become a crack dog, since then he was worked his way up the food chain and is now 'top dog'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is Clare she would have got Trevor to do all the kidnapping of Mercedes Browning and Doctor Paul Browning surely?

Greed perhaps she wanted money for herself.
    I could see Clare have a connection with Trevor.
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it Jim?!
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    Baban wrote: »
    Isn't it Jim?!
    Yes, that's what I thought - unless I nodded off and missed something, which is qiote possible.
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if anything, Trevor is Jims boss! i couldnt see trevor taking orders from the fatman :D
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if anything, Trevor is Jims boss! i couldnt see trevor taking orders from the fatman :D

Jack Dalton? :D

Phil and Andy used to be shit scared!
  • ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he would take orders from Clare Devine, his boss obviously has long term influences. I think it will be an unknown character or Scott Anderson at a stretch!

I loved Scott Anderson and would be a great return.Not to mention he was hot. Watched HO Indecent Proposal the other day for the first time in ages,funnily enough.
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Possibly Frank?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trevor said that Jim was their solicitor so I think that rules him out.

Who's Frank?
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Trevor said that Jim was their solicitor so I think that rules him out.

Who's Frank?

The old bloke from the Bill who payed Sinead to have sex with him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh right yeah could be.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He would for money I think.
  • VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like it to be Clare's dad. We heard about him a few times more recently when she retuned. I think finding out about her past and having a powerful gangster boss could be a good reason to why Clare is the way she is.

Any thoughts?
  • solace2008solace2008 Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you mean returned, not 'retuned'. I don't think that's possible, even for Claire standards.
  • VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    solace2008 wrote: »
    I think you mean returned, not 'retuned'. I don't think that's possible, even for Claire standards.

Yes I did mean 'returned' thanks a lot for pointing that out, I guess no one would have known what I meant unless you pointed it out.

And why is it not possible? :confused: And what on earth do you mean, 'even for Clare's standards'?

And also it's Clare not 'Claire' she doesn't have a 'i' in her name.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    It be stupid if it turned out Clare is Trevor's boss as she was never a gangster, its either danny dyer or another mysterious powerful gang boss...i have a feeling thro that Trevor might start to feud with his own boss...like Brendan with his late boss Danny houston.

i cant imagin danny dyer thro bossing Trev about, its probably some bloke who is a lot older then Trevor and far more menacing looking then DD
  • *Baby*Blue**Baby*Blue* Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I heard somewhere Trevor's boss is the guy that came into it this week called Fraser who seems to be Sandy's new love interest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if Fraser will be Clare's dad? The fact that she mentioned him a while back has me thinking that her dad will be cast. Could he be him i wonder hmm!