✭✭✭
Is going to start tonight!

I'm not after a lot this time around.

Comments

• Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My limit is £50! Not too much I want this time, either, but I said that last time and I spent a lot... so we'll see :D
  • Options
    sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm in a secret summer santa thing, so I'll have to buy something for that. Other than that it's a case of seeing what tempts me. There are a few things I'd like to see on a big discount but I'll probably end up getting completely different games as impulse buys.
  • Options
    paulbrockpaulbrock Posts: 16,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    only a dozen games on my wishlist, though most are "I'll get this when the sale is on".

Bet lots of random shit will be bought though. and added to my "never completed" category. Which gets bigger every year :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What odds on the Steam store crashing because of the sale?
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sodavlac wrote: »
    What odds on the Steam store crashing because of the sale?

Just crashed on me!!! :o:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not crashed for me yet!

Gonna pick up FarCry 3. Had it on PS3 through PS+, but I got rid of it when I got my Xbox One and only ever played the first 30 minutes... with the new one coming out soon, gonna give it a shot!

Also gonna pick up The Bureau: XCOM Declassified... it's part of the XCOM: Enemy Unknown deal...

Of course, I have been placed in the purple team... the worst performing, haha...
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best sale ever. Get a free card for joining a team every day and get a free card for every 3 votes. I'm going to be busy this sale. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best sale ever. Get a free card for joining a team every day and get a free card for every 3 votes. I'm going to be busy this sale. :cool:

Every day? I took from it that you are stuck with the team you join.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Every day? I took from it that you are stuck with the team you join.

I'm Team Pink for the entire sale. ^_^ lol @ the team banner on people's profile. Ffs.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good sale with cards to get :)

A bit slow at the moment though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm Team Pink for the entire sale. ^_^ lol @ the team banner on people's profile. Ffs.

Team Blue :blush::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another team pink member here. :cool:

Sold 23 cards for 24p each, I'm rich! There was a mini spike in price there when the cards changed from mystery cards to summer cards. Can't really see what's going on now as I can't view the market, but I think the price has gone down again with people selling the cards they got for joining a team.

Kept a set of cards for myself to craft a badge too.
  • Options
    SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, purple team. :( I wanted to be green.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going to get Defy Gravity: Extended for my first purchase.

-Looks fun - Totalbiscuit did a video of it
    -Costs 18p
    -Comes with Steam trading cards
    -Has achievements that are letters (I want to spell my steam username in my achievements showcase :blush:)

I don't think I can go wrong with that one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to get Defy Gravity: Extended for my first purchase.

-Looks fun - Totalbiscuit did a video of it
    -Costs 18p
    -Comes with Steam trading cards
    -Has achievements that are letters (I want to spell my steam username in my achievements showcase :blush:)

I don't think I can go wrong with that one.

Nice spot!! :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many card drops does it have?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many card drops does it have?

Three. Five cards in total for the badge. Cards selling for about 11-13p each. Game pays for itself if you sell the cards.

Edit: Make that 9-15p.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Three. Five cards in total for the badge.

Sweet i'll lvl up my alt, valve have upped the min lvl for this sale. Gotta keep 1 step ahead. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet i'll lvl up my alt, valve have upped the min lvl for this sale. Gotta keep 1 step ahead. :cool:

What's the level now? My alt is level 7, good enough?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the level now? My alt is level 7, good enough?

8 now supposedly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    8 now supposedly.

Cheers, I can definitely see how that may be the case. Read on a forum earlier that you got a free summer card for joining a team. Now I got something in my inventory for joining one on my main account but clicking to see what it was brought up nothing as the community crashed at the time. When I joined a team from my alt account nothing showed in my inventory so I can see how level 7 may not be good anymore. Will look to level up on my alt now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheers, I can definitely see how that may be the case. Read on a forum earlier that you got a free summer card for joining a team. Now I got something in my inventory for joining one on my main account but clicking to see what it was brought up nothing as the community crashed at the time. When I joined a team from my alt account nothing showed in my inventory so I can see how level 7 may not be good anymore. Will look to level up on my alt now.

Your votes won't count if you are under min level as well so you won't be eligible for the free card every 3 votes. Current voting ends in 75 mins ;-)

Edit: You don't need to rush lol:
    Vote for the Community's Choice Flash Sale
    If you’re Steam Level 8 and above, you’ll get a card every third time you vote for the Community’s Choice sale. There are 29 chances to vote! (If you reach Steam Level 8 before the end of the sale, you’ll be granted the cards you earned by voting.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'm screwed as far as getting as many free cards as possible goes on my alt account. Already joined a team and voted on the first vote. :(

I'll sort it out though. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Community Choice is bugged? Or am I being stupid? All 4 choices are already reduced and it won't let me vote? :s

edit: NVM! I am stupid and missed the first vote</3!
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on Pink team just 3rd :D