Options

EE - Mick Carter arrested for kerb crawling

KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
Forum Member
✭✭
Mick Carter will be arrested when officers suspect he is trying to meet a prostitute. However, he's only there to help Ian.

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/eastenders-spoiler-mick-carter-arrested-for-kerb-crawling.php#results

In other news, Danny Dyer and Kellie Bright won't allow their characters to cheat and feel like it would be a cop out if they did.

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/danny-dyer-and-kellie-bright-wont-allow-their-characters-to-cheat.php#results

Comments

• Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I absolutely agree that it would be a cop-out if they cheated on each other
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    while I do think it's great that they don't want their characters to cheat it's also, I believe, a double edged sword when you allow your actors so much creative control over a character.
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Excellent news about them not cheating. I hope Mick and Linda stick around for a long, long time to come.
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone wants them to cheat. EE needs at least one couple they haven't ruined. There was nothing wrong with Jane + Ian but for whatever reason, they split up. Same with Zainab + Masood. Kat + Alfie as well.

Having characters cheat can be really good storylines to be sure but most of the time it isn't thought out properly and ruins a character more than it helps them and I don't see cheating doing any favors for Mick or Linda.
  • Options
    Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ryanr554 wrote: »
    I don't think anyone wants them to cheat. EE needs at least one couple they haven't ruined. There was nothing wrong with Jane + Ian but for whatever reason, they split up. Same with Zainab + Masood. Kat + Alfie as well.

Having characters cheat can be really good storylines to be sure but most of the time it isn't thought out properly and ruins a character more than it helps them and I don't see cheating doing any favors for Mick or Linda.

It would also undo all the hard work that's been created for the character of mick if he was the one that cheated so far we have seen he's a good father loves his kids and he's a good husband loves his wife.I could see Linda cheating on mick thought.