Orphan

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
Forum Member
✭✭
Has anyone seen this film? I recorded it off the TV a few weeks ago and finally got round to watching it.

It was an excellent little hidden gem - slightly unoriginal in concept,. but well done and engaging thriller. I have to say I really enjoyed it and thought it was worth mentioning in the forums. If you have seen it, what were your thoughts? If you have not, why not give it a go.... trailer below.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ywOPNNii9w

PS - Please respect your fellow users and use the spoiler facility where necessary..... thanks! :)

Comments

• ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just remember the father being the one of the dumbest human-beings on Earth.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A bit melodramatic, particularly at the end, but the actress who played the title role was very good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure it was that original, spooky little girl horrors are dime a dozen.

It was ok, I guess. They tended to avoid cheap shocks and jumps which always scores points with me.
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed it, my brother not so much. He actually walked out half way through as he found the little girl really disturbing :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are some jumpy moments but it's overall pretty lame. Bad casting choices esp. the parents IMO x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent film, got it from tescos for a fiver on blu ray, tescos still have it in their bargin charts if anyone wants to get it.
    Excellent picture quality as well on blu ray.