Options

Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kezo wrote: »
    There is also another but its MTV advertising The Valleys ... you can't get away from it .... the advert ain't entertaining its an embarassment (that is saying something)

Ugh shows like TOWIE/Geordie Shore/The Valleys are utter shit programs and give young people a bad name and make people think they're all sluts who drink and have their tits hanging out
  • Options
    albion-mad-nickalbion-mad-nick Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That digestive biscuit advert is disturbing. And what's with the Fawlty Towers theme tune being included?!
  • Options
    TheLittlestJoboTheLittlestJobo Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    jimbean wrote: »
    Postcode Lottery *****

"Derek!!! We're off to Benidorm!!!!!"
    Part of me hates it based on the above been bellowed at the end of the ad yet I feel robbed when it's not included. What has she done to me???
  • Options
    eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Cadburys Chocolate ad with the guy in the office spinning around in his chair to the song "Yes sir, I can boogie".
    He looks like a well creepy internet predator!:o
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    eviled2010 wrote: »
    That Cadburys Chocolate ad with the guy in the office spinning around in his chair to the song "Yes sir, I can boogie".
    He looks like a well creepy internet predator!:o

And makes it look like we love holding on the phone for ages >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Jaffa Cakes advert using the Blockbusters theme. How does that even make any sense?!

That is for McVities as well :o They are all weird!
  • Options
    james_W85james_W85 Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    That is for McVities as well :o They are all weird!

there is another mcvitties ad using the murder she wrote theme tune think it's ginger biscuits
  • Options
    Forum Member
    james_W85 wrote: »
    there is another mcvitties ad using the murder she wrote theme tune think it's ginger biscuits

Why .. Just Why :confused:
  • Options
    Captain Peac0ckCaptain Peac0ck Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Any advert filmed with that over-exposed sunny look with the pastel colours. So that's nearly all of them.
  • Options
    kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh shows like TOWIE/Geordie Shore/The Valleys are utter shit programs and give young people a bad name and make people think they're all sluts who drink and have their tits hanging out

I agree with what you say - but lets be honest it is who they are aiming for in general :o

You think they would try and paint a picture that the cast was well behaved (to a degree) but in the ads its exactly what you have said, I do hope one day it backfires on MTV and these networks as they do have to take blame on what society has sadly become.....
  • Options
    TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ad where the hotel will give you a free toothbrush if your ****ng stupid to forget and pack one.

'Oh, and wipe your arse too sir?'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with what you say - but lets be honest it is who they are aiming for in general :o

You think they would try and paint a picture that the cast was well behaved (to a degree) but in the ads its exactly what you have said, I do hope one day it backfires on MTV and these networks as they do have to take blame on what society has sadly become.....

Its sad we hold these "stars" of these craptastic abortions as rolemodels and "celebs". Sorry but that girl who won CBB not long ago i didn't find her antics funny ONE BIT "Oh i wet myself in the bed".. No love your a disgusting **** that thinks getting that drunk and making an utter pleb out of yourself is something to call a career. And i also hated how everyone kept saying "She's 22 she's just having fun" Uh most 22 year olds have kids jobs go to school they don't act like her.
  • Options
    silversoxsilversox Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    The latest KitKat ad with the coppers in disguise driving like idiots.
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Gay Mountain, Gay Moutain.. Good luck to those in Sochi."

What the **** was that? :o
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    It's a dig a Russia's politics / views
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    It's a dig a Russia's politics / views

Looked like a tourism ad for Blackpool.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its sad we hold these "stars" of these craptastic abortions as rolemodels and "celebs". Sorry but that girl who won CBB not long ago i didn't find her antics funny ONE BIT "Oh i wet myself in the bed".. No love your a disgusting **** that thinks getting that drunk and making an utter pleb out of yourself is something to call a career. And i also hated how everyone kept saying "She's 22 she's just having fun" Uh most 22 year olds have kids jobs go to school they don't act like her.

Again totally agree, I don't watch CBB or anything like that and I am 30! (and I am well aware of all these things), just find it surprising we can see people act like fools on before 9pm :o and this is MTV of today, its basically scraping barrels if anything (I should have pointed out in the ad you see one of them fall of a chair - was she drunk or something? - and seeing fights too, we have finally hit rock bottom...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I caught that on E4+1 I have no clue but I see its under Channel 4's "born risky" charade at the moment.
  • Options
    smudesmude Posts: 17,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

To the tune of the Russian National Anthem ;-)
  • Options
    China GirlChina Girl Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Couldn't agree more with this post
    She is a disgrace.
  • Options
    CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate all the new bank adverts - all so transparent.
    You can trust us to care about you as an individual, valued customer blah blah blah

They are all bad but the Rbs and Lloyd's ones are the worst.

Oh and Santander's 1,2,3 ads completely confuse me. Are we meant to find them funny? Are we meant to be really impressed that Santander can pay these 3 millionaire sports stars more millions? I really don't know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again totally agree, I don't watch CBB or anything like that and I am 30! (and I am well aware of all these things), just find it surprising we can see people act like fools on before 9pm :o and this is MTV of today, its basically scraping barrels if anything (I should have pointed out in the ad you see one of them fall of a chair - was she drunk or something? - and seeing fights too, we have finally hit rock bottom...

I remember when i was growing up MTV had great stuff on great music and who could forget Most Wanted with Naughty Nympho Nina? ;)
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The advert on BBC1 lately for Nick Grimshaw's Breakfast Show on BBC Radio 1! Dreadful!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember when i was growing up MTV had great stuff on great music and who could forget Most Wanted with Naughty Nympho Nina? ;)

I remember Most Wanted with "this is davina" :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smude wrote: »
    To the tune of the Russian National Anthem ;-)

Oooooooooh, okay, I didn't catch that. I did watch the opening ceremonies but sort of zoned out when they did their national anthem.:D
This discussion has been closed.