PS Vita Slim / Borderlands 2 bundle announced!

TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,786
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to it as well, bit worried that from what i've read only about half the currently released DLC is being included

Seems like a cheap cash grab from day one

Still if they offer a heavily discounted season pass that included everything not on the card it could still be worth it
  • TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want it because I'm a borderlands 1 & 2 nut, but I'm mainly curious to see if it's a mobile version or a full on game like it's PC/Console brothers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    My sons want it, does this mean they will be able join me when I am on the PS3?
  • TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently yes, it looks like it will allow vita users play against the PS3 version with crossplay.

From the article on MCV:
    The upcoming handheld version of Borderlands 2 will carry four-player co-op, along with cross-play and save support with the PS3 version. It also contains six DLC packs, in addition to the base game.
  • ste likes boobsste likes boobs Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's highly likely I will buy this bundle but sell the game and memory card and put them towards a bigger memory card. Not a fan of Borderlands games.
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like borderlands 2 so looking forward to this release, I will no doubt get it on day one.