Options

Cheryl Revenge

steo10steo10 Posts: 216
Forum Member
I think people need to get over the gamu sitution now no matter what people say its over and done with now

The only thing that would make me happy in this sitution now.

Is for Both cher and Katie to be in the final 2 in the live shows next weekend

That wud certainly shut the 3 of them up

I would love it if no one voted for either and i hope all the gamu people out there make sure they dont vote for those 2 plus the people who think it was a stitch up

I think people should vote for rebecca tho since she deserves to go through and it aint her fault that she was in cheryls group she deserves better to be honest because we all know who cheryls token girl is

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is it all about Gamu Gamu Gamu?? There were another 4 girls that didn't go through either!

If I never hear that name again it will be too soon and that is unfortunate for her as it is not her fault but I'm seriously sick of hearing about Gamu Gamu Gamu. :mad:
  • Options
    kellygirlkellygirl Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    ardwark wrote: »
    Why is it all about Gamu Gamu Gamu?? There were another 4 girls that didn't go through either!

If I never hear that name again it will be too soon and that is unfortunate for her as it is not her fault but I'm seriously sick of hearing about Gamu Gamu Gamu. :mad:

Agreed. I liked Raquel - I thought she could be a work in progress which I think X Factor should be all about.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steo10 wrote: »
    I think people need to get over the gamu sitution now no matter what people say its over and done with now

The only thing that would make me happy in this sitution now.

Is for Both cher and Katie to be in the final 2 in the live shows next weekend

That wud certainly shut the 3 of them up

I would love it if no one voted for either and i hope all the gamu people out there make sure they dont vote for those 2 plus the people who think it was a stitch up

I think people should vote for rebecca tho since she deserves to go through and it aint her fault that she was in cheryls group she deserves better to be honest because we all know who cheryls token girl is

LOL! I love how you say people should get over the Gamu situation but in the same post you are plotting revenge because of what happened to Gamu! Hilarious.:p
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Why can't Gamu be a work in progress too?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kellygirl wrote: »
    Agreed. I liked Raquel - I thought she could be a work in progress which I think X Factor should be all about.

I loved Keri - thought she was fabulous.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we can mostly agree that poor choices were made, no matter which girl who got left out you champion.

Basically any one of the other 5 would be better in the final 3 than Katie and perhaps to a lesser degree, Cher.

If a majority of people feel the same, and Katie and Cher don't prove themselves in the live shows, then they will be consistently in the bottom two until they are gone.

Simon Cowell can take us horses to water, but he can't make us drink. ;)
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glorfindel wrote: »

she was the best singer out of all the girls thats why i was pissed off the other too got in and she did not and miss patroniser got rid of her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member
    I think Gamu's fans will go on so much that they are already annoying people and everyone will support Cheryl .:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Revenge for what?!

You'd never heard of Gamu before a few short Saturdays ago, and of the very brief performances you've heard, at least one was auto-tuned.

This girl is over-rated.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was the best singer out of all the girls thats why i was pissed off the other too got in and she did not and miss patroniser got rid of her

I agree - Keri had a lovely voice and was my favorite of the girls

Tho I wouldn't rave about Gamu, she was alright and probably does deserve to be in final but I will glad if she isn't the wildcard as firstly I dont want Cheryl to have 4 acts (petty I know !) and secondly I really want Paige to go through and I think there is a strong chance if the other wildcard rumours are to be believed !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Gamu's fans will go on so much that they are already annoying people and everyone will support Cheryl .:D

dream on :rolleyes:

have you seen the Daily Mail and Sun website

this is NOT going away:cool:
  • Options
    looby383xlooby383x Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glorfindel wrote: »
    She was my favourite too
  • Options
    looby383xlooby383x Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually - that's the only good thing to come out of the 'Gamu Situation' People are turning on Cheryl :D

It makes me giggle a bit ( although not too much as I'm not that bothered) that everyone seems to reckon that the categories etc were all manipulated to ensure Cheryl got a winner so that she could be lauded in the US, but this has created such negative publicity for Cheryl personally, when she didn't actually have anything to do with the choices, she's unlikely now to win.

They unleashed the beast trying to create a storm over the show, but it has backfired by creating a backlash against Cheryl herself.

(Not saying I agree with this, but that is how the media are playing it - not often we see negative press about Ms Cole)