100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seasonal blind from the Popbitch mailout.
    >> Big Questions <<
    Who wants to know what?

Which posh English actor is in the
    bad books of a homeless charity
    after he pulled out last minute
    from filming their Christmas campaign
    video? He didn't want to wear a
    Christmas hat or beard or "anything
    that would make him look silly".
    Despite signing up to play
    Father Christmas.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    :confused: But hasn't it been years since a tour for her? I actually wouldn't put this past the Material Girl.

It didn't mention a recent tour - maybe Operation Yewtree makes me assume now that these things crop up a while after.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    It didn't mention a recent tour - maybe Operation Yewtree makes me assume now that these things crop up a while after.

Does she do performances nowadays? I though she just sat in a spinning chair these days???
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Does she do performances nowadays? I though she just sat in a spinning chair these days???

Oddly when I googled it it brought loads of links up for her 2013 tour but I heard nowt about it.

Like I said I suppose it could have been years ago and now a backing dancer is milking it for the cash but your idea of Madge makes good sense. She seems a bit unhinged in the sex department.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Oddly when I googled it it brought loads of links up for her 2013 tour but I heard nowt about it.

Like I said I suppose it could have been years ago and now a backing dancer is milking it for the cash but your idea of Madge makes good sense. She seems a bit unhinged in the sex department.

Madge is actually a wee bit of a prude, according to her brother and Red Carpets & Banana Skins, since her clean-out of drag queens, disco bunnies and club minxes when she moved away from Miami in the '90s.

Plus, after one of her tours she doesn't hang around with her dancers as much because three of her dancers on that tour sued her after a film about it was released.

I can't really see any major popstar at the moment doing something like that, to be honest. They're all too business-like, even Only Girl in the World and Tik Tok.
    Forum Member
    Madge is actually a wee bit of a prude, according to her brother and Red Carpets & Banana Skins, since her clean-out of drag queens, disco bunnies and club minxes when she moved away from Miami in the '90s.

Plus, after one of her tours she doesn't hang around with her dancers as much because three of her dancers on that tour sued her after a film about it was released.

I can't really see any major popstar at the moment doing something like that, to be honest. They're all too business-like, even Only Girl in the World and Tik Tok.

TBH I don't really know that much about her - given your user name you're obviously more clued up than me!! A list celeb/singers are pretty few and far between.

The only other two that spring to mind are Hit Me Baby One More Time and Roar.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The only two I could think of were Mr Darcy (unlikely IMO) or Daniel Cleaver?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    RyJa wrote: »

My first thought was him from Downton (surname like chocolate) or Gandalf.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Posh made me think of a Hugh :eek:
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    My first thought was him from Downton (surname like chocolate) or Gandalf.

Don't think it's Gandalf - he was in panto dressed up as Widow Twankey not long ago!!!

Hadn't thought of Mr Stink though.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Posh made me think of a Hugh :eek:

My first thought was Sherlock. I don't think he'd make a very convincing Santa though, so maybe not.
    Forum Member
    Don't think it's Gandalf - he was in panto dressed up as Widow Twankey not long ago!!!

Hadn't thought of Mr Stink though.

Yes Gandalf seems unlikely, I think he's more the sort who would just get into the spirit of it all. Could be Daniel Cleaver, likely possibility.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The first thought that sprung to my mind was Audrey's ex from The Street who also tried to con her daughter. He's quite The Charmer.
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first thought that sprung to my mind was Audrey's ex from The Street who also tried to con her daughter. He's quite The Charmer.

He's the one who was my first thought also.
  • CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing particularly alleged about this. More about the years of sexual abuse, mainly of borderline underage boys, that has gone at the BBC for years, particularly connected with a very prominent OBE BBC former commissioning editor for years. Everyone knew what was going on at the BBC.
  • InNoctemInNoctem Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    My first thought was Sherlock. I don't think he'd make a very convincing Santa though, so maybe not.

The one that crossed my mind was a certain TV actor known for playing a spy, an OCD policeman and a womanising barrister.

He is known to be posh and vain, even mentioned that he didn't like wearing the barrister's wig because it makes him look like a 'knob'.
    Forum Member
    from Blind Gossip
    This girl has been a celebrity for a long time, but she is getting increasingly desperate for attention. Her marriage has fallen apart and she is drinking too much to cope with the stress.

However, she wants her fans to think that her marriage and her career and everything is just fine. So she’s taken on a new publicity stunt: She wants you to think that she is pregnant!

No, she’s not really pregnant. She just wants you to think that she might be. In fact, she and her husband haven’t been intimate in a while (probably because he’s been too busy sleeping around with someone else). But, while their messy marriage stumbles inevitably toward divorce next year, she wants you to keep talking about her… thus the pregnancy publicity stunt.

By the way, she won’t actually say that’s she’s pregnant. She’s just going to hint at it through lots of paparazzi shots. Just know that it’s all bogus.

Harajuku girl, just read another article about her pregnancy or maybe Can't Fight The Moonlight.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    The posh actor which first came to mind has the same first name as a little bear in yellow checked trousers and surname rhymes with never get, best I can do sorry.

He did walk out of Celeb The Apprentice too
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    The posh actor which first came to mind has the same first name as a little bear in yellow checked trousers and surname rhymes with never get, best I can do sorry.

Ah got you and could be a good guess!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »

Wasn't he in St Trinians in drag? Doesn't sound like a Santa outfit would bother him.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    from Blind Gossip
    This girl has been a celebrity for a long time, but she is getting increasingly desperate for attention. Her marriage has fallen apart and she is drinking too much to cope with the stress.

However, she wants her fans to think that her marriage and her career and everything is just fine. So she’s taken on a new publicity stunt: She wants you to think that she is pregnant!

No, she’s not really pregnant. She just wants you to think that she might be. In fact, she and her husband haven’t been intimate in a while (probably because he’s been too busy sleeping around with someone else). But, while their messy marriage stumbles inevitably toward divorce next year, she wants you to keep talking about her… thus the pregnancy publicity stunt.

By the way, she won’t actually say that’s she’s pregnant. She’s just going to hint at it through lots of paparazzi shots. Just know that it’s all bogus.

Harajuku girl, just read another article about her pregnancy or maybe Can't Fight The Moonlight.

No idea who it might be but she sounds very troubled.:(
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    Wasn't he in St Trinians in drag? Doesn't sound like a Santa outfit would bother him.

Yes he was and in that advert for coffee, but he is a law unto himself, so I just thought..................it might be him:)
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    from Blind Gossip

No Doubt has actually made a statement that she is pregnant, right? Can't Fight The Moonlight might fit more, she seems really that desperate for attention.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Doubt has actually made a statement that she is pregnant, right? Can't Fight The Moonlight might fit more, she seems really that desperate for attention.

Interesting. I can see this.
    Forum Member

Not that I know of but I can see how you would think that. The way the papers are reporting it they certainly seem in no doubt that she is pregnant....burgeoning baby bump etc
This discussion has been closed.