"Troll" taunts boxer over disabled daughter, then meets him for a fight...

kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
Forum Member
...with hilarious results. Although not quite what he probably expected.
You pick your enemies carefully – everyone knows that.

But nobody seems to have told Charlie Zelenoff.

The self-proclaimed "human cyborg" has spent the past couple of years taunting Deontay Wilder through social media.

The reported verbal attacks even went as far as singling out Wilder's daughter who suffers from spina bifida.

Wilder just so happens to be an undefeated heavyweight boxing champion and decided enough was enough.

When Zelenoff accepted his offer of a fight, it didn't go as the "human cyborg" would have hoped.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/deontay-wilder-responds-barbs-charlie-3532005

That'll learn him... :D

Comments

• SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No surprise it's a sniveling little oik being foul mouthed whilst hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zelenoff must have been mad to even want to pick a fight with Wilder. Idiot.

Internet troll meets reality.

He was damn lucky it didn't end a great deal worse for him. I think they were trying to keep Wilder off him, by the looks.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    TMZ Sports :o:confused:

Says it all really.
  • SkycladSkyclad Posts: 3,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kippeh wrote: »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/deontay-wilder-responds-barbs-charlie-3532005

I think you mean "That'll teach him".
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Hahaha! That's made my morning. Look at him, cowering on the the floor, with his hands over his head. What a fool. Didn't he understand what 'heavyweight boxing champion' actually meant?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyclad wrote: »
    I think you mean "That'll teach him".

There's always one! :)
  • SkycladSkyclad Posts: 3,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kupo_nut wrote: »
    There's always one! :)

Wanna fight?
  • ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    kippeh wrote: »

I'm not sure that it will really. He was still mouthing off at the end.

Still, it was funny to see him get knocked about.
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of a crap cyborg, that one.
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    I would not agree to fight a heavy weight boxing champion, unless i was also a heavy weight boxing champion.
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not the first time it's happened. He had the same thing happen with Floyd Mayweather Snr.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Not the first time it's happened. He had the same thing happen with Floyd Mayweather Snr.
    Same guy? Ah, I see, he's one of these sorry individuals who want to be famous, regardless of the reason, a boy's version of a kiss n tell girl.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have to laugh when, even as he's cowering and leaving, the idiot's still spouting 'I'm the best' :D
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame that people were standing between them really. They should have just left the guy to get the crap beaten out of him.
  • Tony TigerTony Tiger Posts: 2,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SJ_Mental wrote: »
    No surprise it's a sniveling little oik being foul mouthed whilst hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.
    ...did you not watch the video, or read the article? He wasn't hiding behind anything, he fought the guy! Sure, it went the way pretty much anyone could have predicted, but you can't trot out that old "anonymous troll coward" rubbish!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah so the shit****ery is about self promotion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tony Tiger wrote: »
    ...did you not watch the video, or read the article? He wasn't hiding behind anything, he fought the guy! Sure, it went the way pretty much anyone could have predicted, but you can't trot out that old "anonymous troll coward" rubbish!

Sure I can why the need to abuse people about their disabled children, I wouldn't rise to the bait like this boxer, But he is still a sniveling little oik and if you call that fighting well ^_^
  • comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Respect to the troll, said it to his face and took a beating... what an idiot though! :D
  • Tony TigerTony Tiger Posts: 2,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SJ_Mental wrote: »
    Sure I can why the need to abuse people about their disabled children, I wouldn't rise to the bait like this boxer, But he is still a sniveling little oik and if you call that fighting well ^_^
    Well ok, you can, if you don't mind being blatantly, publicly wrong.

As to your last point, I'd love to see you do better. At least he gave it a go, something you would never do.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pathetic but funny. He's really taken attention-seeking and stupidity to a new level.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not really. They were in the ring when he, after getting his arse kicked, ducked out of the ring and hid behind the barriers, still shouting abuse and bragging he was the best, until the guy went after him, which is how they were outside the ring in the video.

The sad sack considered himself a pro boxer yet he didn't fight the guy 'correctly'. That makes him an embarrassment as a boxer. :D
  • imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    flagpole wrote: »
    I would not agree to fight a heavy weight boxing champion, unless i was also a heavy weight boxing champion.

There's always the"hardsmen"out there who believe a'good' Street fighter will always beat a boxer or martial artist. And then reality hits- literally.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Serves him right for thinking he was big by sending taunts over the internet. He might think twice next time before thinking he's big. Saying this though, I can't see him stopping being a troll though. I think he's too arrogant for that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well ok, you can, if you don't mind being blatantly, publicly wrong.

As to your last point, I'd love to see you do better. At least he gave it a go, something you would never do.

Actually I have stood toe to toe with a Middleweight world champion, It never came to blows but I was ready for it, Somebody else caused the grief and it was being brought to my doorstep where my young children were so I went to his house to confront him before it came to mine.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imrightok wrote: »
    There's always the"hardsmen"out there who believe a'good' Street fighter will always beat a boxer or martial artist. And then reality hits- literally.

Yep. Boxers and martial artists have been trained in how to react. I think it would have been worse if he'd have been up against someone that was trained in either Taekwondo or Karate. I think he's just someone who thinks he's a big man.